Last year's offense vs this year's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Last year's offense vs this year's

Uh oh, another who's fault was it thread. Did Bill Belichick let Brady "dictate" what we were doing on offense last year (rusty's premise) or did O'Brien ruin things? Or was it that we just didn't have enough talent at the running back position theory (which is what BB has said twice this season already and what BJGE is proving week after week, after week, after week, after week, after week)?

To me it's pretty obvious what the difference is - we have a decent outside threat in Lloyd (at least better than half wit Ocho) and we have a guy that can run without the aid of having to have every...single...thing blocked perfectly. To me that's it. Brady is still Brady. The play calling can still be argued with on a series to series basis. The defense still stinks...it's simple.

Now let's let this thread run 700 plus times till the Mayan calender runs out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Last year's offense vs this year's

I'll say it was the 6 tightends/fullbacks we signed prior to this season as well as substantially better play selection and parity in play calling.