latest on brace,merriweather,wheatley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

latest on brace,merriweather,wheatley

what i managed to gleam about brace`s injury is that the MRI shows that he may have dodged a bullet. who or what lead the reporter to say that is unknown. brandon merriweather and terrance wheatley also were 'dinged up' thursday evening. no word as of yet is avilaable. while i feel relativley good about brace, Twheatley, who has had a good camp, seems like he suffered a pretty bad sprain of the knee, if not an acl tear. also, BB comments about injuries seemed to me to be telling about why edelman hasn`t been seen. at first it didn`t appear to be serious, and NOW...where is he? news?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Re: latest on brace,merriweather,wheatley

Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

if wheatley does have a sprained knee (not sure where that guy came up with that because that has not been reported anywhere), than maybe he will go on pup. that could actually save him because by the time the 6 weeks are up someone in the secondary is bound to have gone down (the way things go with this team).
    good to hear about brace. its amazing how in 2 weeks he went from non-factor to an important piece.
    the one that has me concerned is edleman, because his ailment is so mysterious. and i think he's primed to have a very big year. he's just one of those guys that makes plays when he is out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

hopefully Brace will be ready for the season opener, as they are pretty thin on the DLine even before he went down.  Its hard to believe but it wasn't that long ago the DLine was a strength of the team w/ guys like Seymour, Wilfork, Ty Warren & Jarvis Green & Mike Wight was a pretty good backup for that group.  I gotta believe they will be looking to sign someone when other teams make their final cuts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Funny, but I remeber a guy getting killed on a thread this week when he suggested that Edelman could have an injury that could keep him out for a while. Edelman hasn't been seen or heard from since.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Edelman?  Who is he?  Now that Wes is back, he seems to be forgotten.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Glad that Brace is fine, I hope Wheatley is fine because Wilhite needs his walking papers. 

Meriweather looked like he was coming into his own, I pray he's alright. He is, without a doubt, the best player on the defense. It looks like he sured up his tackling because that was a big problem for him last year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Wheatley hurt? Not a surprise, she's always dinged up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Great Info koft....Thanks.  NESN just reported Brace as having just a sprain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

What's the status on Hernandez?  It's been awile since he's been heard from. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marvcook. Show marvcook's posts

Why do people keep asking about injuries? No one knows anything except that Brace appears to have suffered a minor ankle sprain. None of these guys will play against the Giants, so feel free to go ahead and panic if that is something you're gonna do anyway on Thursday night when they don't dress for the game. They may be returning to practice tomorrow. They may be going on IR tomorrow. Knowing their situations will not help the team win on opening day. Injuries happen. If Meriweather suffered a major injury the secondary is probably screwed. BM is everyone's favorite whipping boy simply because "he isn't Rodney". We'll see how "overrated" he is if James 'bad angle' Sanders has to start in his place. Wheatley was on the roster bubble anyway. If he goes on IR it's something we should all be able to deal with. Edelman is a mystery, just like last week. The first injury report comes out in 9 or 10 days. maybe that will help clarify things, but probably not.     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Brandon should be fine as if it were serious something would have come out by now.

Edelman doubt its worrisome as Tom was just talking about him being apart of the offense.