Latest on McCourty???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

Latest on McCourty???

Hey has anyone heard any news on the McCourty injury? I know that he had a MRI on his ribs and that he wasnt at practice but I havent heard anything substantial about his status.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Latest on McCourty???

In Response to Latest on McCourty???:
    [QUOTE]Hey has anyone heard any news on the McCourty injury? I know that he had a MRI on his ribs and that he wasnt at practice but I havent heard anything substantial about his status.
    Posted by fenderSRV[/QUOTE]

...and you probably won't hear anything, for a while, until BB decides the time is right to let the public know. Classic BB, keeping his cards close to his chest! It drives all of us nuts!!! Hopefully it isn't serious, and so far no news is good news! KMc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Did not participate
    DL Ron Brace - concussion
    QB Tom Brady - right shoulder/foot
    CB Devin McCourty - rib
    NT Myron Pryor - back
    DL Gerard Warren - knee
    DL Mike Wright - concussion

thats all you will get

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

At the very least, McCourty himself said "I'm Fine", and I will cross my fingers that means he will not end up on IR.  I don't care about the rest of the way as we are fine for the regular season at this point.  I just want him to be at least 90% by the time Playoff's are here. 

Cross your fingers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

I think he will be held out of practice until Friday. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Devin McCourty (rib) misses practice

By Mike Reiss
    ESPNBoston.com
    Archive

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots rookie cornerback Devin McCourty, who left Sunday's win over the Bears in the second quarter with a rib injury, did not practice Wednesday afternoon as the Patriots began preparing for Sunday night's game against the Green Bay Packers.

In a bit of a surprise, Patriots receiver Deion Branchwas limited in the team's Wednesday practice with a knee injury, according to the team's participation report. Branch had been slowed earlier this season with a hamstring injury, but this is the first time he has been limited by a knee injury.

Besides McCourty, the Patriots had five other players who did not practice: quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder/foot) and defensive linemenRon Brace (concussion), Myron Pryor (back), Mike Wright (concussion) and Gerard Warren(knee).

Cornerback Kyle Arrington (elbow) had full participation.

McCourty told teammates he was in pain after the win against the Bears, but didn't think the injury would be a long-term situation. That was before he had been scheduled to undergo more tests.

Brady's absence has been the norm in past weeks, as Brady -- who has been listed on the injury report with right shoulder/foot injuries -- has not practiced until Thursday.

The Patriots practiced outside in frigid conditions, with many players wearing multiple layers.

The Packers, meanwhile, have ruled defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins (calf) out for Sunday's game. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (concussion), guard Daryn Colledge (knee) and linebackerFrank Zombo (knee) did not practice.