Laurence Maroney nursing "numerous" injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Laurence Maroney nursing "numerous" injuries

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Not realy that funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I think it's funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dude, funny but I hope the dude, if he is not traded, starts running a little North south. And stay away from those hard pillows! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Actually I thought he played well against NYG.  He hit the holes and took what was there.  I didn't see any dancing.  He is what he is, an average NFL RB. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

That's an easy fix..Get him a tampon and he will be fine.  so sick of hearing about this guy.  time to make an upgrade if there is a season next year.  i believe Deangelo Williams is a FA after this season and i am sure Marion Barber will be available from Dallas sooner than later.  I like Teyshard Choice out of their over abundance of RB's though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It's not as if Maroney has never shown he can run.  He has shown that.  In fact, he was a primary factor in us beating the Chargers in the 2007 playoffs.  His problem is that he's never done it consistently.  There are as many theories as to the reason why as there are about who killed JFK.

As for his injuries...some players are blessed with titanium bones, and some with cardboard bones.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The reason is between his ears.  Some times he feels like running, other times like dancing.  You never know which Maroney you're going to get.  20 bucks says this week we see dancing Maroney, except in short yardage situations.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

What else is new?  Maybe Belichick was saving him knowing that he gets hurt so easily....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Watch him man up and run right through guys.  THIS YEAR FOR SURE!  And, in other news, Lucy finally let Charlie Brown kick the football, and Bullwinkle actually pulled a rabbit out of his hat. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Laurence Maroney nursing "numerous" injuries:
    [QUOTE]http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nfl_news.cfm?news_id=2057 Laurence Maroney is reportedly nursing numerous injuries. The injuries were sustained as a result a pillow fight with some girls and playing "Tag" with some kids. When Maroney was asked about his injuries he responded "I'm just going to go downhill now man. No more left right dancing. Down frickin hill I go. Down down down. Straight through. Downhill". Maroney reportedly collapsed from exhaustion after the interview.  He was also upset when someone called him Mr. Glass. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha that is an fing riot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Laurence Maroney nursing "numerous" injuries:
    [QUOTE]http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nfl_news.cfm?news_id=2057 Laurence Maroney is reportedly nursing numerous injuries. The injuries were sustained as a result a pillow fight with some girls and playing "Tag" with some kids. When Maroney was asked about his injuries he responded "I'm just going to go downhill now man. No more left right dancing. Down frickin hill I go. Down down down. Straight through. Downhill". Maroney reportedly collapsed from exhaustion after the interview.  He was also upset when someone called him Mr. Glass. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

that's funnyLaughing