Laurence Maroney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Laurence Maroney

"Laurence Maroney stated after the game that he was devastated by the loss and his own performance (he rushed for only 31 yards in 13 carries, an average of 2.4). He was also upset by the red zone fumble that resulted in a turnover. Any points (FG or TD) there would have sealed the game. Maroney promised that starting next game he is ready to run hard and do some downhill running and prove his doubters wrong."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: Laurence Maroney

Get Larry Johnson already for god sake!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Maroney promised that starting next game he is ready to run hard and do some downhill running and prove his doubters wrong.

This sounds broken record, for those who remeber listening to music on vinyl.

After this season, I'll question BB's judgment if he brings back Maroney for an expesnsive 5th and final year. Maroney is a bust who hasn't produced enough to justify his 2010 salary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

(Womanly loin parts) Maroney needs to take up women's figure skating or ice dancing before the Winter Olympics.  This guy (and I apologize to every real "guy"), like any lame horse, needs to be taken out behind the barn and put out of his misery (for our sake).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2027860. Show user_2027860's posts

Yeah.. now u wanna run downhill. Get rid of him, PLEASE!!! Bring in Larry Johnson and get this over with. Its all Maroneys fault.. The D was tired because he couldnt keep the offense on the field and he fumbled at the 1 yard line. Bill couldnt trust him. When your offense is on the field to close the game in a shotgun formation really tells u something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Laurence Maroney:
    [QUOTE]"Laurence Maroney stated after the game that he was devastated by the loss and his own performance (he rushed for only 31 yards in 13 carries, an average of 2.4). He was also upset by the red zone fumble that resulted in a turnover. Any points (FG or TD) there would have sealed the game. Maroney promised that starting next game he is ready to run hard and do some downhill running and prove his doubters wrong."
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

"...starting next game he is ready to run hard and do some downhill running and prove his doubters wrong."

That sounds oddly familiar.

I am officially over Laurence Maroney. He continues to make that promise and we keep hearing from the coaches about his potential, but he still hasn't broken out. He's a detriment to the offense, and I hope the Patriots are looking at RBs in the upcoming draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

31 yards for 13 carries....  my bad - for some reason I though he ran hard today.  I must have been looking at Faulk or something...

Sections
Shortcuts