Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!

The most of any player in the NFL!
    Now can we please back off on the ''start Ridley'' comments. Benny exposed the Jets run D today, the Jets have a great pass D but as you saw can be run upon. We have solved the Jets D. GIVE LAW FIRM THE DAMN BALL!

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!

And he does so quietly.....i am sure everybody is shocked at that fact!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!

I like having them  both great prblem to have. Both are unassuming and support each other. The Law firm is what you need against the Jets a North South runner. I think Ridley will do well when we running 3 recieve 2 Tight End sets as he can run into the secondary. BJGE is a load he reminds me of John  Stevens when he was healthy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!:
    Good stuff thanks. But the fact that he nevers fumbles, is so important, that we take it for granted.
    Posted by bobbysu

That just makes him more valuable, thanks for reminding me of that fact!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

he'll never be a star......his name is too long!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Law Firm now has 18 TD's since the start of the 2010 season(21 games) the most of any player in the NFL!:
    he'll never be a star......his name is too long!
    Posted by dogbones

He should get his name legally changed to Law Firm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Best Running Back Ever

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

He is awesome. With the exception of maybe Adrian Peterson and Arian Foster, there isn't another running back I would take over the Law Firm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

A fine and underrated football player - gets 4-5 yrds per carry; great near the goal line and does not fumble the ball.  A BB type blue collar player who comes up big when needed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

That's impressive but carrying the ball 400+ times and fumbling 0 is his most impressive stat IMO.  To believe this kid almost didn't even make the team as a special teams guy, but he's worked his a ss off and is the best back NE has had in years.  I hope he stays, not flashy not vocal just does his job.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

And he does so quietly.....i am sure everybody is shocked at that fact!
    Posted by Rocky

any Pats fan and fantasy player is well aware of this!

Sections
Shortcuts