Law Firm's TD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Law Firm's TD

Did anyone else get chills after Law Firm ran it in for the TD and started pointing to his "MHK" patch? This team is a true team. They are playing not only for themselves, but for the fans and the Krafts. It shows and I am very impressed despite some of the questionable playcalling today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Law Firm's TD

In Response to Law Firm's TD:
    Did anyone else get chills after Law Firm ran it in for the TD and started pointing to his "MHK" patch? This team is a true team. They are playing not only for themselves, but for the fans and the Krafts. It shows and I am very impressed despite some of the questionable playcalling today.
    Posted by magicalhobo

When i used the word chill in my sentence some idiot told me to wear a sweater so now i tell you to wear a sweater so u dont get the chills. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

That was a fantastic tribute by Law Firm. I really appreciated that gesture, and I'm sure Robert Kraft appreciated it much more.

You know, I'm starting to believe that there is something magical about this team. I think the missed FG at the end lends some credence to that.

Robert Kraft lost a lot this year with Myra Kraft passing away. In my opinion, it's not too much to ask for him to get a Super Bowl win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I loved that he immediately went to the patch rather than celebrate the score first. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Well I hope that patch helps them prepare in the coming weeks. There will be A LOT of focus on the Pats and Myra won't be any exception. We have to stay focused and go for greatness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Law Firm's TD:
    I loved that he immediately went to the patch rather than celebrate the score first. 
    Posted by soups

That is exactly what gets me with this team. They appear to care more about the team as a whole rather than their individual stats, etc.

I agree, there does seem to be something magical about this team. One more game!!!

Sections
Shortcuts