LAWL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

LAWL

Hello to all my pats fan friends.  Glad to see you were all left behind with me after Saturday's rapture.  Anywho, had to pass on this picture of tommy terrific.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: LAWL

I was afraid someone would bring this pic up...  I believe the terminology "somewhat girly" would end up working here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He also went to all the trouble of cropping out the 6' tall supermodel waiting at the bottom of the slide for Tommy...  I'd say that is a look of anticipation and his hands are strategically placed for a firm grab when he lands.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

triple LAWL!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lololol

so its weird that I can find a gif of tom brady dancing(if that is what you want to call it) yet you go full stalker mode and break out posters of the Sanchize....Rusty ready for a night out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: LAWL:
    [QUOTE]What? Are you looking at the same photo of Sanchez as the rest of us?  He's voluntarily wearing a female half shirt and standing like a 16 year old cheerleader would on a sideline. That's a lot different than sliding down a water slide ready to grope one of the world's most gorgeous super model.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Yogi - Its best for you to just work on your reading skills rather than respond. 

take a look at the picture.  Palm trees.  People wearing shorts.  Sanchez wearing football pants.  It's pretty obvious that he'll be putting on shoulder pads and a helmet for practice on a hot summer/autumn day.  Who care's if he has a half shirt on that is going to be worn under his shoulder pads.  Back in late 70's, early 80's we all wore half-shirts for August 2-a-days.  Your lack of knowledge suggests you never played football past the 6th grade (or more accurately 12 years old, since your frequent blunders suggest you still may be struggling through it).  There's nothing wrong with that, but your constant posting always reminds me of that famous saying:   

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."  Yogi you are the posterboy for this quote. 

Carry on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I wish I had not seen this pic.  I think it was taken from rusty's bedroom wall....turrible...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Wow the lockout cannot end fast enough......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Did you notice in your first picture that it looks like Brady shaves his chest.  No representing the High-Life for him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

its already been established that he is a metrosexual UD6.  Not saying it is a bad thing.  he does seem to have a huge effeminent side, not sure that is great for his football longevity although is definately didnt seem to hurt him early in his career.

this is a guy that is crying, not because he lost a loved one but because his parents had to wait 6 rounds to see him drafted????

Question for you UD.  What do you think about the Jets inviting your old OC? or QB? coach in for some help in our red zone offense.  not sure what his title was with the Colts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Clearly metro, but for whatever reason that Brady is no different (shaved chest?) is lost on a guy like Rusty, the Yogi.  That said, I am not going to kill a guy for wearing a half shirt under his pads on a summer day. 

Manning would tell you that Tom Moore is the best OC in the NFL.  The one thing that is sure is that he's been around the block for a lot of years, not just with Manning. 

Ultimately, players have to execute.  Not sure Moore's teaching can do anything about that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It does all come down to execution UD. I am hoping that Moore sharing his philosophy can open more doors in the red zone instead of having to break down walls.  have a good one.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]its already been established that he is a metrosexual UD6.  Not saying it is a bad thing.  he does seem to have a huge effeminent side, not sure that is great for his football longevity although is definately didnt seem to hurt him early in his career. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Ok,Brady's metrosexual big deal that means he likes to look good while hes banging supermodels, thats better than being the "sexual" Sancheese is and I dont mean "hetero" either. But I kinda see your point about "football longetivity" Bradys lifestyle might be aversely affected if his face got busted up by a big line backer but I can see Sanchez being right at home under a pile of big sweaty men.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Yogi - which foot is your mouth enjoying at this time?  Foot in mouth

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Whoops, sorry I didn't offer more help.  The correct answer would be LEFT or RIGHT. 

You'll have to ask your mom to explain which is which.  If her explanation doesn't work, just have her tell you.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ahhhh you can do better than that pick rusty.  lets look at this one.

wrong on 2 fronts:
    1 he is eating a faw king soft serve cone...soft...
    2 she is driving. the last time my wife drove me anywhere was...hmmmm.NEVER

this guy better get hungry and not for soft serve ice cream and sentimental moments.  he is going to get eaten up next time he faces up against my defense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Whoops, sorry I didn't offer more help.  The correct answer would be LEFT or RIGHT.  You'll have to ask your mom to explain which is which.  If her explanation doesn't work, just have her tell you.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Lol was this supposed to be funny Dogg?  WEAK

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]ahhhh you can do better than that pick rusty.  lets look at this one. wrong on 2 fronts: 1 he is eating a faw king soft serve cone...soft... 2 she is driving. the last time my wife drove me anywhere was...hmmmm.NEVER this guy better get hungry and not for soft serve ice cream and sentimental moments.  he is going to get eaten up next time he faces up against my defense.

Thanks for sharing, you're such a big macho man WeDerr.

What a tool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]ahhhh you can do better than that pick rusty.  lets look at this one. wrong on 2 fronts: 1 he is eating a faw king soft serve cone...soft... 2 she is driving. the last time my wife drove me anywhere was...hmmmm.NEVER this guy better get hungry and not for soft serve ice cream and sentimental moments.  he is going to get eaten up next time he faces up against my defense.

WeDerr - That's just not fair, and although I am not a pats fan, I think Tom's honor can be defended here.  It is entirely possible that Tom took a couple of Ibuprophen tablets for his chronic shoulder injury (see injury reports), and didn't think he'd be in any condition to drive after taking them. 

He's just being responsible. 

Sections
Shortcuts