LAWL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: LAWL

In Response to Re: LAWL:
    In Response to Re: LAWL : Alright, alright...  Like IF you could add just a little tiny bit more detail to it, ALWAYS do.  Say you've seen the pic of Brady goin' down the slide, and immediately equate it with looking "girly".  Well, you take the next step in his (and your own) childishness, and ask: "Alright, Gotta figure out the MOST girly image...He looks like a lil' girl, so BAM=Girl Scout."  Then you just take of from there:  Little story on how & why he's there (AS a "girl-scout").  Story takes a backseat to detailed imagery here...Remember the story WILL come; And it'll come based off the detailed imagery provided (why do the extra work? That's my motto)...  So Brady the girl scout's goin' down the slide, and Why's he even there?  Because he's won the girl scout cookie contest...!  Again:  Just add more and more detail...rankin' on his girl scout rival, adding girl scout cookie names.  Now, I ONLY know of the "Thin Mint".  No...hopefully excessive knowledge on Girl Scouts themselves OR their Cookies=Not a good thing to have, & not my trademark.  Yet, IS it worth it to just spend 1 extra sec to Google "Types of Girl Scout Cookies"?  YES!  Of COURSE it is!  Then as Brady's goin' down the slide, and he's bustin' on his rival, "Suzie (with a "z" as is your purpose here)- stinkin' Smithson", you take an extra mile by saying:  "Suzie stinkin' Smithson, sure wish u could Tag-Alongs, but Thank-U-Berry-Munch & Thanks-A-Lot for the sweet & tastey trip to the waterpark, hopin' you appreciate your Shout-Outs as you're home sulking over milk and the 37 boxes of cookies, your mom worthlessly bought to pad your stats!" Too much?  Noooo!  Never enough!        
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

How about if we substitute the Girl Scout with Miss Piggy (too much diva?), Scarlet O'Hara?, The Little Mermaid?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That picture is nothing, it could be worse....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Ever wonder why UD6 and WeDat spend so much time accusing other men of being 'girly'? It seems their manhood is easily threatened. They're probably just enraged because Oprah is going off the air and All My Children was cancelled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

if i have time tomorrow, i am going to do a "real men of genius" like the old budwieser commercial, dedicated to bukakie rusty.  Here's to you Bukakie Rusty.....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Here you go again bugboy. First you exhibit your extensive knowledge of Renaissance Fairs and now your extensive knowledge of bukakie. Why is it that you know so much about this stuff while the rest of us have to google them to see what you're talking about?

I did find this picture of the costume you wear when you service the king.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

har har har, princess.  too funny that you would dream up me being into medieval fairs when it was you that let the forums into that little gem of your personal life.  now you aim some bukakie assumptions at me and I will have to assume that it is again your lifestyle you are referring to.  All the experience I have with the medieval fair is the one time I went with a friends family as a child and I am almost positive I went with a few friends during college.  I was so stoned that I cant quite remember but I am pretty sure I was there.  Lots of smelly people selling crystal dragon figurines and turkey drumsticks. not my cup of tea but hey, to each his own. 

Laz, first off, let me thank you for keeping those posts short.  there was no way i was going to pour through one of your page long diatribes touching on everything from aliens to cars to religion to women to football(do you post about football???hrmmm).  a second thanks for the history of the LAWL.  I always thought it was a loud lol and that is how i used it. or sometimes i will use the lololololol for a long lol.  these two forms of lol even sound funny when you say them out loud, try it : )

As for the pic in the original post, i thought it was funny.  then i read what pat fans had to say about it and i began to think that they may have a point.  maybe that one photo is proof that Brady may be done.  i dont know but we will see this year.  hope that O-LINE of your gets it together and doesnt need much time to gel or learn plays or anything.  dont think brady is as flexible as he once was and if he makes that face when one of our rookie D-LINE come for his lunch, one of his teammates may forget that he was once tommy terrific....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

and get the f out of here with that picture of him with a goat....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

MY god brady looks better than ever. He is so fu*king yummy!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you are into men that scream like girls on a water slide? how about men that scream like girls at the sight of a spider?  Actually, dont tell me.  I dont need to know what a dood that pretends to be a girl on the internet likes in a man....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

MY god brady looks better than ever. He is so fu*king yummy!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2

Although I actually Love that pic of Brady holding a goat, considering yes-I AM man enough to realize that you got a good-looking woman OR man, and you just through in a baby animal...that just combines "hot" WITH "adorable", sending it straight to the front shelves of the poster store (guys wall should be bare though...white paint, nothing more).

So o.k., that far more meaningless than most of my "just pretty meaningless" Rants aside, I gotta comment on what Gamer wrote above...  It scares me.  Not you, per se, Negame...  But anytime a woman makes reference to a Male being "yummy", or that "they could just eat him right up."  Stuff like this...  Heck, I'VE even been told these things...and yes, they were utterly and totally terrifying.  Something like the parralel of man being dupped into eating the forbidden fruit, then being consumed alive by a giant preying mantis...these things come psychologically to mind.  I believe I speak for the rest of every single man on planet earth, when I say:  PLEASE gamer...PLEASE! We men, just want our women as wild animals in the bedroom, but once the woman steps 1 single foot out into the hall, we'd really rather you be meek, mild, quiet librarian types (but amazingly hot librarians...just 1 mm under the surface).  I believe this is a fair viewpoint for all parties involved...   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

It does all come down to execution UD. I am hoping that Moore sharing his philosophy can open more doors in the red zone instead of having to break down walls.  have a good one.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Get a room, you two.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: LAWL : but how does that explain the soft serve ice cream....that is just wrong....then again maybe his boss, i mean wife ordered for him....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

What aspects of Tom Brady's life are you most envious of?  The fact that he earns more in a quarter of football than you will earn in your entire life?  The fact that he excels at the most important position in the most popular sport in America while you never hit more than .250 in little league?  The fact that he probably slept with more beautiful women in a week than you have paid sreetwalkers your entire pathetic life?  The fact that he plays for a team that wins Super Bowls while you root for a team that is a byword for comic ineptitude?   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to LAWL:
    Hello to all my pats fan friends.  Glad to see you were all left behind with me after Saturday's rapture.  Anywho, had to pass on this picture of tommy terrific.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Dude are you kidding me? Tom is sliding down a slide where his hot wife is waiting for him and you think this is bad? What a joke man. He can look as "girly" as he wants in a snap shot as long as he keeps winning games. By the way sancheese has a few questionable pics in my opinion but dont waste my time going to the loser Jets sites making fun of them. His pathetic play on the field does it for me!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow...definitely a sloooooowwwwwww time of year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wow...definitely a sloooooowwwwwww time of year.
    Posted by agcsbill

Um yeah.....So true

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

ahhhh you can do better than that pick rusty.  lets look at this one. wrong on 2 fronts: 1 he is eating a faw king soft serve cone...soft... 2 she is driving. the last time my wife drove me anywhere was...hmmmm.NEVER this guy better get hungry and not for soft serve ice cream and sentimental moments.  he is going to get eaten up next time he faces up against my defense.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Not Brady's fault that Giesle can drive and your lady can't...

My lady drive my drunk azz all the time.. what's wrong with you? You drive drunk?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: LAWL : Not Brady's fault that Giesle can drive and your lady can't... My lady drive my drunk azz all the time.. what's wrong with you? You drive drunk?
    Posted by Getzo

LoL, that is the only time my wife drive also is when I had a few. He probably is not allowed to drink!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: LAWL : LoL, that is the only time my wife drive also is when I had a few. He probably is not allowed to drink!
    Posted by raptor64d

Great...just freaking Great!  So now raptor's been bitten also...It's only a matter of time before the undead get to my block.

Sections
Shortcuts