Laz, are you there? i replied to your post.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp

Would like to see Moore succeed but I must admit I will be disappointed if a first round pick ends up a bust. I'm still holding out hope for McCourtey showing he can do it. We'll see soon enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp

In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp:
    [QUOTE]Would like to see Moore succeed but I must admit I will be disappointed if a first round pick ends up a bust. I'm still holding out hope for McCourtey showing he can do it. We'll see soon enough.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

with you on all that.
    great guy too.
    man cbs come here to die.
    brought it up before, what do yo uthink of our db coachign/development.
    who gets better here.
    tehy all get worse
    if we had the best db coach in teh league i doubt wed have such a dismal track record
    i hear now ras i isnt looking so great so far.
    hope its just rust/getting healthy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to "Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp : with you on all that. great guy too. man cbs come here to die. brought it up before, what do yo uthink of our db coachign/development. who gets better here. tehy all get worse if we had the best db coach in teh league i doubt wed have such a dismal track record i hear now ras i isnt looking so great so far. hope its just rust/getting healthy Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE] I wonder about the coaching too. I'm not 100% convinced guys like Butler and Wilhite had real talent, but if they did have any it didn't develop here and, if anything, declined.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp:
    [QUOTE]Last Years Problems not correted yet apparently. Will BB wake up and smell the coffee and get a better cb coach or just keep drafting dbs every year? Hope Mccourty turns a corner but this doesnt sound good. and we brought in so many safeties, done know that a switch therer makes sense now. we'll get a look see thursady for ourselves at teh mccourty situation. also hearing ras i was getting beat too often in camp (believe it was reported by andy heart, memeory escapes at moment). not just by lloyd for example, but for instance by the likes of britt davis
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Before you make comments you should learn to spell and take some grammar lessons. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow, you guys have managed to write off Devin McCourty(160 tackles 8 int's 1st 2 seasons) because of training camp reports. Then Prolate of all people questions the BB lead defensive coaching(GASP) as he defends the offensive coaching of OB to me on a regular basis?

I cant figure you out dude.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Couple of reports that say McC is having a good camp, then some comments about his Friday practice say not so much.  Let's see where he is when the Pats break camp and have a pre-season game or two under his belt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

Irregardless is an informal term commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795. [1] Most dictionaries list it as "nonstandard" or "incorrect".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp": I wonder about the coaching too. I'm not 100% convinced guys like Butler and Wilhite had real talent, but if they did have any it didn't develop here and, if anything, declined.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

eyes dont lie.
    only the things we tell ourselves can help us deceive ourselves

havent had a good cb coach in a while it would seem. most just get worse here.
    in the past, several of the picksw were not so good of course as well.

lets see what we got in season

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Couple of reports that say McC is having a good camp, then some comments about his Friday practice say not so much.  Let's see where he is when the Pats break camp and have a pre-season game or two under his belt.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

i agree. ill be waiting to see what happens several games into the season. we can still observe/read until then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If McCourty does come out and play terrible again, you've got to wonder what the hell happened to this guy? I mean, man was he good his rookie year - from the moment those pre season games started, till the very end of that season, he just got better and better. Then you see him last year not being able to stay with guys, not being able to turn his head to see where the ball is, looked lost in zones (although he wasn't the only one)...I thought he had to be hurt and was playing injured, but nothing came out about that after the season.  

I personally wouldn't move him to safety - we went out and signed a guy - drafted another. Plus there's the fact that he only has like two games of experience there, I imagine there would be a very real chance he would get exposed and lose all confidence and options at that point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

ALL:

I'm gonna hopefully try to make this my last post on here (hopefully; been posting here for many years, so losing that great hobby/now addiction, ain't gonna be easy).

I can't prove this...but I WILL offer you the very same facts that I've worked with in order to draw this conclusion:  

BDC's own forum member Bredbru, I'm pretty certain (and in an utterly flabergasted and extremely disappointed way)- Is Greg Bedard.  Last name's sorta close, huh?  <And yea, I was initially just as at odds with this decree, as you ceratinly are- The "he can-NOT be this pretty dang decent NFL reporter, is the that subjective presumption of the 2 guys, which is the 7 ton unbelievable sole, yet MASSIVE column of stone, which is keeping me still at odds...despite all the evidence to the contrary, which I AM ceratin about; Crazy...);  This monolith of self-wrought & self-determined unbelievability based on my preformed pretentions ("he is HIM?!?"), I AM unceratin about...  I however, am not "unceratin" about the following:
    ~~

Greg Bedard during his start-up time penning Pats articles here, I had very much regarded as An extremely objective and true-to-facts, writer and reporter based on Pats happenings...  -Excepting on 1 sorta bewildering player that Bedard slighted OVER and over and over...went to GREAT lengths to simply tee-off the guy...again & again, derisive comments on said player's skills simply randomly thrown in to those Op-Ed articles which were not based on any of that time's current surrounding play nor games (or lack thereof), and negative player-in-question-here slight- 1 after another, after another, after another, forwarded almost NEVER in, those specific instances of exact case-in-point plays which occured on the game field or the practice field...  Those "He's just crvmmy..."-(i.e. minus, for an infinitely greater number of these slights, the very same exacting 'case in point' examples that he (and usually every decent reporter) forwards from specific plays in question...again, direct & exact cases in point based on specific plays in practices and/or games). 

Who was the NE player that Bedard never failed to specifically lambast using unspecific words on events, over and over and over last year? 
    A: Devin McCourty.

You may believe that I'm a liar right here, regarding what I'm about to say...the very same thing I stated was in print a few mornings back, In BOTH: ESPN's practice reports, Pats.com's Practice breakdowns, AND especially (because I use this sight 1000X more than the former 2)- Right here in Bedard's SEVERAL NE Practice breakdowns within the Extra Points section on BDC's NE frontpage.

They are missing now...  Q:  "WHAT exactly is missing now, Laz?" 

~What is missing is SEVERAL seperate positive quick 1 line blurbs from SEVERAL of The Pats Practices they've only had up until now, Regarding SEVERAL seperate EXACT plays within this MULTIPLE write-ups, having to do with specific cases regarding Devin McCourty making a good play in practice somewhere (including the quick info on the receiver, the play, DMC's good play during that matchup- As is the standard case offered on these Practice reports).

I saw 'em...  I READ them.  I know I did.  I can offer entire CONVERSATIONS in exacting measures that I've had with any person, even when it ocvcured months prior.  I was a 3.0+ Double major @ UConn...and even split up 1 of these into a set of halves <English-Philosophy/Linguistics />.  Lol, "pragmatism" aside, I'm a pretty smart m#th#-f##ka...I am- Still managed to pledge and hold rank in the top Frat at that time, and was President of the Undergraduate English Association during my time at university.  

I saw them, and I read them...HERE.  Because it was only after "bredbru's" early morning yesterday <and oddly, VERY specific slam on McCourty based on completely NON and UN-specific plays of his during practice />, THAT only THEN did I venture onto those other sights during this span of time that NE's been practicing, in order to give credence to my claim yesterday that "bredbru" was being-Mmmm="less than even a barely considered Average amount of honesty in the claims he was forwarding...  Oh, THEY still have the positives AND negatives (and far more positives on DMC in practice...DMC btw, who has been tasked with FAR more of the #2 WR coverage matches-Stallworth, Branch, Davis...as opposed to Lloyd; BB apparently sees it as a schematic advantage to give DMC the isolated 1-1, but on the #2 WR, while offering Dennard/Moore the #1 wideout (i.e. Lloyd) match-up WITH Safety help over the top...  Read the reports on this, 'cause I've had it in attempting to forward any degree of honesty or accountablity on here...Done).

2 more observations:

1 /> Doesn't what Bredbru wrote months back, which almost verbatum was:  "Dowling (he's not a good judge of talent, so we'll simply say- Dennard & then maybe Dowling)- should be looked at as currently NE's #1 CB, and that it was far more likely, that he'd take McCourty's starting spot, while DMC remains on the bench."  -THAT sentiment was forwarded...  I've heard nearly WORD for WORD from Bedard in his Extra Points column this very day.

2 /> Hey, maybe he called it GREAT, right?  Question:  How was bredbru able to "call right" stating the exact ambiguous take on DMC's completely non-specific play yesterday morning, PRIOR TO Bedard's column discusing the very same Completely non-specific slighting on McCourty's "practice play"...which became available and apparent to every member on here's viewing pleasure...Upon Greg Bedard's column finally coming up on this site @ 7:30 in the Evening?

~Whole bunch'a very oddly parralleling coincidences involved based on this lone subject alone here, huh?

Ya know- The 1 in a million "call" from Bredbru to Bedard?  Theee, ability to prognasticate the future words and future reporting in nearly EXACTLY the same words & grammar used?  Theee, "Bredbru" over and over and over, outspoken words against McCourty no matter when, where, what, or ANY-thing that happened in the span of time surrounding these remarks, Ad the "Bedard" over and over and over again, slants to the same guy time and time again...in the same words...and offering the very same zero degree of events afforded by any one of his 1000 negative & VASTLY great overall amount of unspecified specific play in question, comments he'd throw out at any given time.  Theee, sorta strange degree of total amnesia I apparently have...about reading Bedard's practice reports SPECIFICALLY eyeing Secondary play (Both my fav position, and under my understanding of Bredbru's witchhunt on this messageboard towards McCourty- beginning several days prior in the Ras I-McCourty thread <pretty decent memory, huh? />...Oh, also this "amnesia" of mine is based off of not 1 report...But several of these seperate practice reports, most of which I re-read in light of the newest practice analysis which came on.

Weird, weird...REALLY, really, reaaaally weird series of similarities on this.   

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How can this possibly be? Last pre-season I stated McCourty had looked "very good so far" after a stellar rookie season. Then Rusy admonished me saying that seeing perrinial all-pro play from DMC was a certainty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

sorry but you're annoying me withthe smae negative drivel....
    Take up golf or something....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Laz, are you there? i replied to your post..

[QUOTE]ALL : I'm gonna hopefully try to make this my last post on here (hopefully; been posting here for many years, so losing that great hobby/now addiction, ain't gonna be easy). I can't prove this...but I WILL offer you the very same facts that I've worked with in order to draw this conclusion:   BDC's own forum member Bredbru , I'm pretty certain (and in an utterly flabergasted and extremely disappointed way)- Is Greg Bedard .  Last name's sorta close, huh?  <And yea, I was initially just as at odds with this decree, as you ceratinly are- The "he can-NOT be this pretty dang decent NFL reporter, is the that subjective presumption of the 2 guys, which is the 7 ton unbelievable sole, yet MASSIVE column of stone, which is keeping me still at odds...despite all the evidence to the contrary, which I AM ceratin about; Crazy...);  This monolith of self-wrought & self-determined unbelievability based on my preformed pretentions ("he is HIM?!?"), I AM unceratin about...  I however, am not "unceratin" about the following: ~~ Greg Bedard during his start-up time penning Pats articles here, I had very much regarded as An extremely objective and true-to-facts, writer and reporter based on Pats happenings...  -Excepting on 1 sorta bewildering player that Bedard slighted OVER and over and over...went to GREAT lengths to simply tee-off the guy...again & again, derisive comments on said player's skills simply randomly thrown in to those Op-Ed articles which were not based on any of that time's current surrounding play nor games (or lack thereof), and negative player-in-question-here slight- 1 after another, after another, after another, forwarded almost NEVER in, those specific instances of exact case-in-point plays which occured on the game field or the practice field...  Those "He's just crvmmy..."-(i.e. minus, for an infinitely greater number of these slights, the very same exacting 'case in point' examples that he (and usually every decent reporter) forwards from specific plays in question...again, direct & exact cases in point based on specific plays in practices and/or games).  Who was the NE player that Bedard never failed to specifically lambast using unspecific words on events, over and over and over last year?  A: Devin McCourty. You may believe that I'm a liar right here, regarding what I'm about to say...the very same thing I stated was in print a few mornings back, In BOTH: ESPN's practice reports, Pats.com's Practice breakdowns, AND especially (because I use this sight 1000X more than the former 2)- Right here in Bedard's SEVERAL NE Practice breakdowns within the Extra Points section on BDC's NE frontpage. They are missing now...  Q:  "WHAT exactly is missing now, Laz?"  ~What is missing is SEVERAL seperate positive quick 1 line blurbs from SEVERAL of The Pats Practices they've only had up until now, Regarding SEVERAL seperate EXACT plays within this MULTIPLE write-ups, having to do with specific cases regarding Devin McCourty making a good play in practice somewhere (including the quick info on the receiver, the play, DMC's good play during that matchup- As is the standard case offered on these Practice reports). I saw 'em...  I READ them.  I know I did.  I can offer entire CONVERSATIONS in exacting measures that I've had with any person, even when it ocvcured months prior.  I was a 3.0+ Double major @ UConn...and even split up 1 of these into a set of halves <English-Philosophy/Linguistics />.  Lol, "pragmatism" aside, I'm a pretty smart m#th#-f##ka...I am- Still managed to pledge and hold rank in the top Frat at that time, and was President of the Undergraduate English Association during my time at university.   I saw them, and I read them...HERE.  Because it was only after "bredbru's" early morning yesterday <and oddly, VERY specific slam on McCourty based on completely NON and UN-specific plays of his during practice />, THAT only THEN did I venture onto those other sights during this span of time that NE's been practicing, in order to give credence to my claim yesterday that "bredbru" was being-Mmmm="less than even a barely considered Average amount of honesty in the claims he was forwarding...  Oh, THEY still have the positives AND negatives (and far more positives on DMC in practice...DMC btw, who has been tasked with FAR more of the #2 WR coverage matches-Stallworth, Branch, Davis...as opposed to Lloyd; BB apparently sees it as a schematic advantage to give DMC the isolated 1-1, but on the #2 WR, while offering Dennard/Moore the #1 wideout (i.e. Lloyd) match-up WITH Safety help over the top...  Read the reports on this, 'cause I've had it in attempting to forward any degree of honesty or accountablity on here...Done). 2 more observations: 1 /> Doesn't what Bredbru wrote months back, which almost verbatum was:  "Dowling (he's not a good judge of talent, so we'll simply say- Dennard & then maybe Dowling)- should be looked at as currently NE's #1 CB, and that it was far more likely, that he'd take McCourty's starting spot, while DMC remains on the bench."  -THAT sentiment was forwarded...  I've heard nearly WORD for WORD from Bedard in his Extra Points column this very day. 2 /> Hey, maybe he called it GREAT, right?  Question:  How was bredbru able to "call right" stating the exact ambiguous take on DMC's completely non-specific play yesterday morning, PRIOR TO Bedard's column discusing the very same Completely non-specific slighting on McCourty's "practice play"...which became available and apparent to every member on here's viewing pleasure...Upon Greg Bedard's column finally coming up on this site @ 7:30 in the Evening?   ~Whole bunch'a very oddly parralleling coincidences involved based on this lone subject alone here, huh? Ya know- The 1 in a million "call" from Bredbru to Bedard?  Theee, ability to prognasticate the future words and future reporting in nearly EXACTLY the same words & grammar used?  Theee, "Bredbru" over and over and over, outspoken words against McCourty no matter when, where, what, or ANY-thing that happened in the span of time surrounding these remarks, Ad the "Bedard" over and over and over again, slants to the same guy time and time again...in the same words...and offering the very same zero degree of events afforded by any one of his 1000 negative & VASTLY great overall amount of unspecified specific play in question, comments he'd throw out at any given time.  Theee, sorta strange degree of total amnesia I apparently have...about reading Bedard's practice reports SPECIFICALLY eyeing Secondary play (Both my fav position, and under my understanding of Bredbru's witchhunt on this messageboard towards McCourty- beginning several days prior in the Ras I-McCourty thread <pretty decent memory, huh? />...Oh, also this "amnesia" of mine is based off of not 1 report...But several of these seperate practice reports, most of which I re-read in light of the newest practice analysis which came on. Weird, weird...REALLY, really, reaaaally weird series of similarities on this.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

hello LazarusintheSanatorium,

first, i want to say, redemption is possible.
    see bottom for my new message.
    no way to message you directly so its gonna be here.

attempted to paste the post for reference, where you called me a liar for posting media reports you thought were made up by me, but i saw you erased it. maybe this is a sign that this can move toward reconciliation. lets see what (if) you have to say iin response to below

my reply is still there, reposting here for reference:

"wow laz i just wrote a lengthy response and reference about your questions and post, then i read your " you lie very regularly ".
       i never saw or experienced such lack of respect from you.
    so i erased my response. you wont get anything from me or response. i'll gladly respond to others who dont go out of the way to be so disrespectful.
      fyi, i am not such a self loathing, self hating, miserable with my life, person to take even 1 second to go on some internet site and post lies "for whatever reason". i dont know what you are harboring feelings about, i dont think you are that unintelligent to believe what you said. if so, i was wrong. peace to you in your life, and goodbye."

and your reply to that started with

"try not to take it personally."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MY CURRENT RESPONSE

by the way, if i have an observation or opinion that is the same as, or similar to, anyone here or any sports writer, even if i express that observation first, it does not make me them.

1.)
    my understanding of the definitionion of the word "lie", is words used to communicate something known by the communicator to be untrue or words used with an intent to deceive

2.)your responses partly seem to indicate a defense of certain players. while i do not dislike anyone who does no harm to others (not including with the rules of football), especially a member of our team, i can understand the feeling sometimes of wanting to "protect" a player's image. however when we take that to a point of attack, and or, false accusation, maybe we want to look at ourselves a little and ask what is going on.

3.) your reasoning in your original response uses a good many assumptions (about my motivations and such for posting reports, having opinions, etc)and comes to conclusion using faulty reasoning. a person can decide anything they want and tell themselves anything, in order to believe something is true.

4.) i had no anger toward you as a result of your post. i was quite surprised at what you wrote. that was my emotion.

5.) to continue a relationship (ie a communication) with someone who holds no respect for you, is to disrespect oneself. in order for someone to disrespect themselves, they have to feel bad about or inadequate about themselves. i do not have this problem. i am able to hold others in respect and hold myslef in respect (no implication made about anyone else).

6. if you slipped, made a mistake or feel you are in error (let me know):with the "liar" accusation (that i make up media reports that i post),

FORGIVENESS IS A POSSIBILITY. 

i have not heard an apology to this point.

if an apology does not feel true, or is not forthcoming, i dont see continued communication, responses to your posts etc.

wishing you well.

brd/bred

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Spot on Laz - Bedard/bredbru are Pats hating trolls.
    Posted by Mighty2013[/QUOTE]

if this is said with a smile and a joke, nicely done.

if it is sincere, you are selling your intelligence short i believe.

(for having a brain that works reasonably well , a little bit of a football iq, and the ability to make INDEPENDENT observations, does not make one hate their team).

peace

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]ALL : I'm gonna hopefully try to make this my last post on here (hopefully; been posting here for many years, so losing that great hobby/now addiction, ain't gonna be easy).  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    I hope not Laz but if so it's been a pleasure reading your posts through the years. Live long and prosper.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

First off, if someone says McCoutry has been an average starting CB in camp this year, that is an improvement over last year. Second, I hate the "eyes don't lie" statement because that has been scientifically proven to be so untrue so many times, I'm surprised anyone still uses it.

I've heard a report about one bad day McCourty had reported on by every reporter that was there that day. So that may make the total something like 10 or 15 bad reports I've heard about him. Now some people will say they heard 10 or 15 bad reports so the guy is a bust or they could say they heard from 10 or 15 sources that he had a bad day.

In anycase, Ty Law let alot of guys get behind him but stayed close enough to make a play on the ball when it got to him. And Ty never had to deal with the new PI rules where if you turn around to play the ball and the receiver touches you, you get called for PI.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp : hello LazarusintheSanatorium, first, i want to say, redemption is possible . see bottom for my new message. no way to message you directly so its gonna be here. attempted to paste the post for reference, where you called me a liar for posting media reports you thought were made up by me, but i saw you erased it. maybe this is a sign that this can move toward reconciliation. lets see what (if) you have to say iin response to below  my reply is still there, reposting here for reference: "wow laz i just wrote a lengthy response and reference about your questions and post, then i read your " you lie very regularly ".    i never saw or experienced such lack of respect from you. so i erased my response. you wont get anything from me or response. i'll gladly respond to others who dont go out of the way to be so disrespectful.   fyi, i am not such a self loathing, self hating, miserable with my life, person to take even 1 second to go on some internet site and post lies "for whatever reason". i dont know what you are harboring feelings about, i dont think you are that unintelligent to believe what you said. if so, i was wrong. peace to you in your life, and goodbye." and your reply to that started with "try not to take it personally." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MY CURRENT RESPONSE by the way, if i have an observation or opinion that is the same as, or similar to, anyone here or any sports writer, even if i express that observation first, it does not make me them. 1.) my understanding of the definitionion of the word "lie", is words used to communicate something known by the communicator to be untrue or words used with an intent to deceive 2.)your responses partly seem to indicate a defense of certain players. while i do not dislike anyone who does no harm to others (not including with the rules of football), especially a member of our team, i can understand the feeling sometimes of wanting to "protect" a player's image. however when we take that to a point of attack, and or, false accusation, maybe we want to look at ourselves a little and ask what is going on. 3.) your reasoning in your original response uses a good many assumptions (about my motivations and such for posting reports, having opinions, etc)and comes to conclusion using faulty reasoning. a person can decide anything they want and tell themselves anything, in order to believe something is true. 4.) i had no anger toward you as a result of your post. i was quite surprised at what you wrote. that was my emotion. 5.) to continue a relationship (ie a communication) with someone who holds no respect for you, is to disrespect oneself. in order for someone to disrespect themselves, they have to feel bad about or inadequate about themselves. i do not have this problem. i am able to hold others in respect and hold myslef in respect (no implication made about anyone else). 6. if you slipped, made a mistake or feel you are in error (let me know):with the "liar" accusation (that i make up media reports that i post), FORGIVENESS IS A POSSIBILITY.  i have not heard an apology to this point. if an apology does not feel true, or is not forthcoming, i dont see continued communication, responses to your posts etc. wishing you well. brd/bred
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

The funniest, and yet saddest outcome to this entire scenario is that NONE of what is said in these forums matters.

Not one of you in here plays for the Patriots, not one of you coach for the Patriots, and no matter what you think, say, or do matters to the Patriots Organization or the Players.
    Instead of just watching and enjoying the games, there are fools in here that think they know more than the teams and coaches themselves. They run their mouths insulting people who's opinion's differ or that think in a different manner.

So to the self professed wana be guru's who think because they memorize some guy's stats and that makes them smart, ahhh ..hmmm, actually, it doesn't.

It only goes to show you are spending wayyyyy tooo much time on things that will never really matter to you or about you because the Football Owners, Players, Coaches and remaining Organization staff really don't care what you think. They only care that you spend your money on them.

Sooo, you can continue to spew what you think you know (which happens to be facts about other men that you will never be, never know, and they could care less about you) continue to fight with people in the forums about how smart you think you are about football or you can just enjoy the games, have a drink or two, and then go on with your lives trying to enjoy yourselves.

There is one, and only one exception to all this, and thats Rusty Pink Hat.
    Feel free to continue bashing and arguing with this rejected Troglodyte, but always remember, he is the master of the universe in his small little one celled brain tissue.
    Rusty is the first factual scientific truth behind the Higgs Boson, proving that his brain matter as tiny as that is,  is scattered throughout the universe, and not in his head.
    Thank you , and good night! Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Laz, are you there? i replied to your post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp : The funniest, and yet saddest outcome to this entire scenario is that NONE of what is said in these forums matters. Not one of you in here plays for the Patriots, not one of you coach for the Patriots, and no matter what you think, say, or do matters to the Patriots Organization or the Players. Instead of just watching and enjoying the games, there are fools in here that think they know more than the teams and coaches themselves. They run their mouths insulting people who's opinion's differ or that think in a different manner. So to the self professed wana be guru's who think because they memorize some guy's stats and that makes them smart, ahhh ..hmmm, actually, it doesn't. It only goes to show you are spending wayyyyy tooo much time on things that will never really matter to you or about you because the Football Owners, Players, Coaches and remaining Organization staff really don't care what you think. They only care that you spend your money on them. Sooo, you can continue to spew what you think you know (which happens to be facts about other men that you will never be, never know, and they could care less about you) continue to fight with people in the forums about how smart you think you are about football or you can just enjoy the games, have a drink or two, and then go on with your lives trying to enjoy yourselves. There is one, and only one exception to all this, and thats Rusty Pink Hat. Feel free to continue bashing and arguing with this rejected Troglodyte, but always remember, he is the master of the universe in his small little one celled brain tissue. Rusty is the first factual scientific truth behind the Higgs Boson, proving that his brain matter as tiny as that is,  is scattered throughout the universe, and not in his head. Thank you , and good night!  
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

+1 for the first 5 paragraphs only. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Laz, are you there? i replied to your post.

Bartender, I will have whatever Laz is having.........

Bredbru and Laz your both good posters who usually post good stuff (although I too am guilty of not reading all of Laz' posts. Whose got the time?! lol I usually read the first and last lines) We all have bad days where we might post something we wouldn't normally post, but let it go! No more retirement talk your starting to sound like Babe who retired at 1200 and was back at 1500! hahahaha (not a knock on you Babe I enjoy most of your stuff!) Anyways, everybody join me now......"Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya....."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Multiple reports, Receivers Running by and Getting Free of Mccourty Consistently at Camp : The funniest, and yet saddest outcome to this entire scenario is that NONE of what is said in these forums matters. Not one of you in here plays for the Patriots, not one of you coach for the Patriots, and no matter what you think, say, or do matters to the Patriots Organization or the Players. Instead of just watching and enjoying the games, there are fools in here that think they know more than the teams and coaches themselves. They run their mouths insulting people who's opinion's differ or that think in a different manner. So to the self professed wana be guru's who think because they memorize some guy's stats and that makes them smart, ahhh ..hmmm, actually, it doesn't. It only goes to show you are spending wayyyyy tooo much time on things that will never really matter to you or about you because the Football Owners, Players, Coaches and remaining Organization staff really don't care what you think. They only care that you spend your money on them. Sooo, you can continue to spew what you think you know (which happens to be facts about other men that you will never be, never know, and they could care less about you) continue to fight with people in the forums about how smart you think you are about football or you can just enjoy the games, have a drink or two, and then go on with your lives trying to enjoy yourselves. There is one, and only one exception to all this, and thats Rusty Pink Hat. Feel free to continue bashing and arguing with this rejected Troglodyte, but always remember, he is the master of the universe in his small little one celled brain tissue. Rusty is the first factual scientific truth behind the Higgs Boson, proving that his brain matter as tiny as that is,  is scattered throughout the universe, and not in his head. Thank you , and good night!  
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Dear Stommpper:

I laughed at this so hard I actually drew attention from people around me. And the Johnny Carson photo helped because when Johnny first used it I thought it was remarkably funny. Thank you Sir, for the great laughs and what is true that you wrote. This is what the world really is ... nobody gives a shat what we think except the people around us who truly love us.

The part about Rusty is funny as well BUT that could describe many people.

Have a great day ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Laz, are you there? i replied to your post.

In Response to Re: Laz, are you there? i replied to your post.:
    [QUOTE]Bartender, I will have whatever Laz is having......... Bredbru and Laz your both good posters who usually post good stuff (although I too am guilty of not reading all of Laz' posts. Whose got the time?! lol I usually read the first and last lines) We all have bad days where we might post something we wouldn't normally post, but let it go! No more retirement talk your starting to sound like Babe who retired at 1200 and was back at 1500! hahahaha (not a knock on you Babe I enjoy most of your stuff!) Anyways, everybody join me now......"Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya....."
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can all pitch in a hire someone to write Cliff Notes versions of Laz's posts?  I have never been able to read through a single one...ever.  I can read novels.  I can read long posts.  I write some long-winded posts myself at times.  I just can't make it through any of his.  His posts are kryptonite to anyone with ADD.  In fact Laz, if you are reading this, donate your posts to the study of ADD.  Walk into some reputable research institute and tell them you have created a far simpler test to detect ADD.  It's pretty simple.  If someone can make it through one of your posts, they're cleared.

But don't quit on us.  I for one will miss reading the first and last sentence in all of your posts and wondering what was in-between...and if it was even remotely related to the first and last sentence.