Laz I found a girlfriend for you

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Re: Laz I found a girlfriend for you

In Response to Laz I found a girlfriend for you:
    [QUOTE] Meet a inmate-Crystal Clamenza#1062012 Las Vegas    Hi I am a 5-3 pretty brunette.I need a man able to stimulate me intellectually with a vivid imagination and who is finacially secure.   Now is the time Laz to apply for head fry cook if there every was a time!
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

Ahhh..better wait on this one, she carries a knife!!!  Yell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Laz I found a girlfriend for you:
    [QUOTE] Meet a inmate-Crystal Clamenza#1062012 Las Vegas    Hi I am a 5-3 pretty brunette.I need a man able to stimulate me intellectually with a vivid imagination and who is finacially secure.   Now is the time Laz to apply for head fry cook if there every was a time!
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

Hey, Laz would be perfect.  Is he financially secure tho? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I don't know how old Laz is but after reading his writing, I'm thinking Judy Tenuta would be a fit.  The "Love Goddess"  is in her 50's now so if Laz is under 35 she may be interested.  Don't get serious though if you aren't willing to convert to her religion of choice; Judyism

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Laz I found a girlfriend for you:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Laz I found a girlfriend for you : Hey, Laz would be perfect.  Is he financially secure tho? 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Who knows if he is financially secure. Let's just hope the straightjacket is secure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thinking Judy Tenuta would be a fit.  The "Love Goddess"  is in her 50's
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Did you really have to bring her up? I had forgotten about Judy, now her annoying voice is going to be in my mind the rest of the day.... thank you very much! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Sorry about the earworm TFB, but she could write Laz's posts whenever he needs a day off.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]SOD11's SPECIAL LADY In Response to Laz I found a girlfriend for you :
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Well, with that I'm pretty sure Laz will never go hungry? or will he?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm thinking Laz has a real shot here, especially since she mentions financially secure and not mentally secure!    Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]SOD11's SPECIAL LADY In Response to Laz I found a girlfriend for you :
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    What's with the pic of one of the Gmen draft picks shopping at Wal Mart.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thinking Laz has a real shot here, especially since she mentions financially secure and not mentally secure!   
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Sorry ALL, just gettin' back right now...  Sleeping tons, Friday's a decent sized session w/ My tat guy...  Check 'im out, this guy's skills are just on another level:

First, TFB- No actually, the mention of either one, Immediately rules me squarely outtta the mix...

Next, stommper & sod...  My bad guys, I actually wanted to address you both in the "Celebration of Festivus" post of mine (and forgot).  It would've gone something like this:  "Sod and Stommper-  I'm gonna go hardest on you fellas, because the GOP stances forwarded by you two, pain me the most...Not the stances themselves, but proffered from you two posters, Your-selves.  See, I thought so much more highly of you two, when I believed you were both vagrants, like me- But "vagrants" with selfless & thoroughly self-formed, Open Ideals...not just vagrants with selfish Ideals blindly fabricated by Fox News & Rush Limbaugh.  It kills me...  But I AM sorry.  But it nevertheless, still kills me..."

~~

Alright...on to the good stuff-

Sod~

This...I ask you for a REAL woman, and you offer me this-  THIS?

Ya wanna know what that is?  I'll tell'ya...  She is the PERFECT cross between two chicks I was with back in my time living in Florida...  Both-Extremely similiar attributes: Hot & wild sexy on the outside...st#p!d, high-maintenance like nothing before even imagined, minor lingerings of some drug addiction (ecstacy or bl0w), Impulsively insane...  Now alright, o.k.- Every single one of those things works to a freakin' "T" in the case of someone knowing me personally, being asked to describe yours trully...But JESUS?!?  I don't want ME in a woman, good gahd- I'm so high-maintenance I've actually dvmped myself a dozen or more times already...  

Let me put my woman preconditions more clearly:  I want the girl from the movie "Columbiana", 'kay?  Not alot ta ask, right?  Black woman with a latino flare...Looks like a model, Totally humble & down to earth, Highly athletic body & mind of a femme fatale assassin...but with really good communication skills, to boot.  Not A-lot I'm askin' for right here.  See, I want someone who has the mondset of an unapologetic, deathly loyal, and WILL die fighting, unrepentant "criminal-type"....BUT, I never said, I wanted an actual criminal!?!  <I believe there is a difference, however slight>.  I WANT...I NEED someone who both understands the lowest of the lowly ghetto & underpriviledged masses of EVERY type of these sub-cultures and how to handle herself in the most brutal of all these most trying of situations and potential events which might or might not unfold 1 way or another <split-second too>...But good grief man!?!  Once again, I NEVER said that I wanted to shack up with some h00chie h00d rat...  Idk- If it helps any...think: "h00chie h00d rat...with dedication."  I guess we'll just take it step by step fom there...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Five minutes of my life that I'll never get back, and I feel like I need a shower now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Five minutes of my life that I'll never get back, and I feel like I need a shower now.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Even though I love animals and all, when I look at your puppydog, Examiner- the following starts running through my mind:

I feel like a need exorcism now...Five hours worth, and I might be able to get my soul back

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Laz I found a girlfriend for you : Sorry ALL, just gettin' back right now...  Sleeping tons, Friday's a decent sized session w/ My tat guy...  Check 'im out, this guy's skills are just on another level: First, TFB - No actually, the mention of either one, Immediately rules me squarely outtta the mix... Next, stommper & sod...  My bad guys, I actually wanted to address you both in the "Celebration of Festivus" post of mine (and forgot).  It would've gone something like this:  "Sod and Stommper-  I'm gonna go hardest on you fellas, because the GOP stances forwarded by you two, pain me the most...Not the stances themselves, but proffered from you two posters, Your-selves.  See, I thought so much more highly of you two, when I believed you were both vagrants, like me- But "vagrants" with selfless & thoroughly self-formed, Open Ideals...not just vagrants with selfish Ideals blindly fabricated by Fox News & Rush Limbaugh.  It kills me...  But I AM sorry.  But it nevertheless, still kills me..." ~~ Alright...on to the good stuff- Sod~ This...I ask you for a REAL woman, and you offer me this-  THIS?           Ya wanna know what that is?  I'll tell'ya...  She is the PERFECT cross between two chicks I was with back in my time living in Florida...  Both-Extremely similiar attributes: Hot & wild sexy on the outside...st#p!d, high-maintenance like nothing before even imagined, minor lingerings of some drug addiction (ecstacy or bl0w), Impulsively insane...  Now alright, o.k.- Every single one of those things works to a freakin' "T" in the case of someone knowing me personally, being asked to describe yours trully...But JESUS?!?  I don't want ME in a woman, good gahd- I'm so high-maintenance I've actually dvmped myself a dozen or more times already...   Let me put my woman preconditions more clearly:  I want the girl from the movie "Columbiana", 'kay?  Not alot ta ask, right?  Black woman with a latino flare...Looks like a model, Totally humble & down to earth, Highly athletic body & mind of a femme fatale assassin...but with really good communication skills, to boot.  Not A-lot I'm askin' for right here.  See, I want someone who has the mondset of an unapologetic, deathly loyal, and WILL die fighting, unrepentant "criminal-type"....BUT, I never said, I wanted an actual  criminal!?!  <I believe there is a difference, however slight />.  I WANT...I NEED someone who both understands the lowest of the lowly ghetto & underpriviledged masses of EVERY type of these sub-cultures and how to handle herself in the most brutal of all these most trying of situations and potential events which might or might not unfold 1 way or another <split-second too>...But good grief man!?!  Once again, I NEVER said that I wanted to shack up with some h00chie h00d rat...  Idk- If it helps any...think: "h00chie h00d rat...with dedication."  I guess we'll just take it step by step fom there...      
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

thnk you for the response Lazz,
    I in no way meant to insult you or anyone onhere, and if I have i do apologize.

To make this brief, I am just literally disguited because they are ruining the best and only game I feel is worth watching.

We get to see world class athletes showboat talents that we as kids we wish we had and as adults have to go to sleep and dream we have.

We get worked up during the week in anticipation for a 2 to 3 hour melee, slushed with beer, pizza, hot wings and profanity (then to calm the nerves after a loss a Crown n Coke).

Sometimes i get caught up in a buisness type thinking process, and I should know much better. I am not the NFL, I have no real knowledge of any of the dealings between the NFL or the NFLPA, only what we read.

It is my hope that this will get resolved, and it will, but at what cost to the game and the changes that will be implemented.

Lazz you have my utmost respect, and to all others the same as well...

Let us hope we dont lose this wonderfull modernday " Gladiatorial Spectacle" we call football...
    Shalom... "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." and may the force be with us!!!Tongue out

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Agreed...Stommper's post was tight. 

Also, while we've got the good flow goin', I'm just going to send a forward shaped in the foem of an apologetic dog biscuit to TheExaminer's puppy...  Honestly, I know that dog is in reality just lookin' at momma or daddy with such absolute loyal attentiveness, that simply says: "I live and die for you, SO much...that if you asked me to jump through a hoop which is on fire and also happens to be in front of a plate glass window...I wouldn't hesitate even for a second."  Maaan, I don't think that dog's demonic...It's just Rule #1 was broken:

"Thou shalt not dishonor ANY thread with Laz's name as the title and subject feature."

...every other subsequent rule in my newly formed religion is malleable...totally breakable or simply entirely forsakeable, even.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good grief guys, you are making me sick. Next thing we see is someone coming on here and telling us that he wants to get together with everyone here, join hands around a campfire and sing Kumbaya together.

Please take your talk to the sissy forum please. Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Nice choice Laz. The girl from the movie "Columbiana" is Zoe Saldana.

I looked her up on IMDB and read that she is of Dominican and Puerto Rican descent and is not married.

Check out a couple of her quotes,

"I tend to be very picky, so I look for the perfect man! So if Spock and Kirk can mix, they'd become my perfect man. That's the kind of guy I'd go for. I don't only go for muscles, I don't only go for brains. You just need to have a little bit of a bad boy and a geek and then you've got the perfect guy."

"I love sex. I love skin. I don't believe the body is something to hide. I think in American society we're messing up our kids by taking away the education on, and awareness of, our sexuality and replacing it with violence, guns and video games - and we're breeding little criminals."

She's been in some pretty good flicks.

Columbiana

Star Trek

Pirates of the Caribbean

and my favorite,

Sections
Shortcuts