LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY

Why this post? Its simple. At a time when nothing is really happening and we wait for free Agency to end and the Draft to begin, what I am reading in here reminds me of a totally disfunctional family. I dont think Ive ever seen so much hatered, name calling, and flat out meanness. I come on here and while nothing is going on joke around and change pictures with the Avatar and all of a sudden Im not a fan or Im a fool and on and on.... Why is it that people cant express and opinion or concern, or even a question without being beat to death with your a fool or an idiot or a moron? Well at a time when certain people throw stones there is one in here that I have witnessed that keeps his cool, offers good advice, never rants in a demeaning manor, never demoralizes anyone and yet gets his point accross.
    That would be none other that LazarusintheSanatorium!!!!
    Allthough when you read his post it may be benificial to have the Funk and Wagnalls new world encyclopedia by your side, it still never offends anyone. Now Harley has never been in the catagory of this either although he did call me a fool and said I had no credibilty the other day, thats fine, Hes a close second to Laz, but people come on, its just a forum, have a good time here, theres no need to get upset, angry, being full of hate. Remember Rodney King after he joined the night stick club, cant we all just get along?Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY

rofl here, here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY:
    I come on here and while nothing is going on joke around and change pictures with the Avatar and all of a sudden Im not a fan or Im a fool and on and on.... Posted by Stompper

i have to admit Laz does have some great posts. but you started it with that avatar of OJ the murderer on a Patriots forum. you had to know you were gonna take shite for it, and then you come back with soccer players, LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY:
    In Response to LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY : i have to admit Laz does have some great posts. but you started it with that avatar of OJ the murderer on a Patriots forum. you had to know you were gonna take shite for it, and then you come back with soccer players, LOL.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Those are soccer players  O.O I thought it was Manning blaiming Wayne for not getting open again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY:
    In Response to Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY : Those are soccer players  O.O I thought it was Manning blaiming Wayne for not getting open again
    Posted by PatsEng

LMAO, now this is one of the best post i've read in a long time. very good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Stumphead you are a fool, a moron, and an idiot.....but I kid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Do you think it's wise to give the board's resident windbag a reason to make a speech?Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

I have seconded Stomper's views on a couple of threads before and I guess I can do the same here. Half the stuff Laz says including his post above goes way above my head but I usually get his point. And as Laz says while we are at it, should also appreciate Underdogg for keeping his cool while posting in favor of the you-know-who. BTW, what does congeniality mean?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

BTW, what does congeniality mean?

existing or associated together harmoniously

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

BTW, what does congeniality mean? existing or associated together harmoniously
    Posted by digger0862

Sorry it wasn't obvious, I was trying to be funny with that question.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

patsordie

I figured as much. I was just looking for a reason to post that pic.Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Cmon this place is a joke , lets not pretend like theres not a big clique on here and all of the above are in it. When I first came on here I tried many times to go back and forth with some and debate with others. After all isnt that a big part of coming on here , share ideas and converse with others that have similar/different thoughts and opinions? Well if it was suppose to be its not even close , nobody wants to debate , mostly because they post and run. And Im sorry , but its because most havent a f'in clue. Maroney has more of an upside than AD , draft Tebow , sign Branch and Bryant etc and thats with about 3 seconds of thinking about it. Listen I love when others differ from me , thats one of the ways you can get smarter , but either I plowed someones sister or people are AFRAID to go at it w/ me. Either way Im a big boy and can take it , apparently 99% of you still sit at the childrens table.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

BTW, what does congeniality mean? existing or associated together harmoniously
    Posted by digger0862

That is an awsome picture

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY : Those are soccer players  O.O I thought it was Manning blaiming Wayne for not getting open again
    Posted by PatsEng

I never thought of that, I will have to see if I can Morph Mannings head into that photo lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: LAZARUSINTHESANATORIUM gets the FORUM-board vote for MR. CONGENIALITY : I never thought of that, I will have to see if I can Morph Mannings head into that photo lol
    Posted by Stompper

now that's a decent avatar

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts