LB James Anderson from CHICAGO now a PATRIOT !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

LB James Anderson from CHICAGO now a PATRIOT !

Solid Player... Good in coverage... +100 tackles and 4 sacks last season...

like the move !

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: LB James Anderson from CHICAGO now a PATRIOT !

http://instagram.com/p/o1nEs7oUfU/" rel="nofollow">http://instagram.com/p/o1nEs7oUfU/

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Nice addition !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Don't get too excited.  Good, solid depth/veteran backup move who may be able to help on 3rds in coverage.

You have to think a Finley or Keller move is also on the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Cannot get upset about a depth move we desparatly need, just hope he can stick
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just goes to show vets want to come here. Plenty of teams have more money to pay and can probably guarantee a starting/larger role for him.

BB is doing a heck of a job yet again. If they can just stay healthy, I don't see any reason why these strategic defensive signings coupled with last years draft picks and acquisitions like Kelly and hopefully Armstead, can't catapult this D into the best in the AFC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Solid move, shutdown CBs and now 2 solid cover LBs.  Looks like BB is looking to take sideline to sideline away

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I wish BB would stop focusing on rebuilding our great defense and spend more time on the real problem, replacing the lazy armed, insubordinate, playoff choke artist of a QB we have. 

You would think the greatest coach/GM of all time would be able to see what Rusty sees

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just goes to show vets want to come here. Plenty of teams have more money to pay and can probably guarantee a starting/larger role for him.

BB is doing a heck of a job yet again. If they can just stay healthy, I don't see any reason why these strategic defensive signings coupled with last years draft picks and acquisitions like Kelly and hopefully Armstead, can't catapult this D into the best in the AFC.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, this sure does prove that. I've noticed that no other teams in the NFL have been able to sign vets.  Moron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, this sure does prove that. I've noticed that no other teams in the NFL have been able to sign vets.  Moron.

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is a splendid delight.  It really is. I didn't say teams can't sign vets of their choosing. I said that he could have gone many other places for more money, which means he CHOSE to some to NE for more than just the money, stupid.

100 tackles and 4 sacks means he chose where he went as only a 30 year old FA. He's also not a starter on paper, so he's checking the ego at the door, dummy.  The board realizes in Jets Land that NEVER happens, so it's foreign to inbreds like you, but that is YOUR problem.

Chris Johnson took money with the Jets. He's not there to win a SB.  He's a moneygrabber.  As did Giacomini.  Either that or each is completely delusional thinking Rex Ryan will be the coach in a year and Woody Johnson is building a winner.

The Jets are a top 5 worst franchise, while the Pats are easily top 5 if not top 3.

Get it, dribblebib?

Of course you don't, Bustchise.  You spent years and years on here talking up Mark Sanchez, an all time great DRAFT BUST.

It cannot be made up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is a splendid delight.  It really is. I didn't say no teams can sign vets of their choosing. I said that he could have gone many other places for more money, which means he CHOSE to some to NE for more than just the money, stupid.

Chris Johnson took money with the Jets. As did Giacomini.  Either that or each is completely delusional thinking Rex Ryan will be the coach in a year and Woody Johnson is building a winner.

The Jets are a top 5 worst franchise, while the Pats are easily top 5 if not top 3.

Get it, dribblebib?

Of course you don't, Bustchise.  You spent years and years on here talking up Mark Sanchez, an all time great DRAFT BUST.

It cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, Johnson took all that money... tell me again how much of a paycut from last year he took to sign with the Jets.  TEll us all how that wasn't a great signing for them.  And let's be clear about your latest claim... you said that the Jets blew it by not paying Austin Howard more than he got, but overpaid Giacomini (a better run blocker) who played on the superbowl winnier for less money than Howard?  4.5 mil/year is overpaying? Just curious, did you know Dan "who the flook is Dan Connoly" Connoly is a 4 mil dollar hit?  Tell me, Queenie, how's that great signing of BB's Logan Mankins working out? What an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is a splendid delight.  It really is. I didn't say teams can't sign vets of their choosing. I said that he could have gone many other places for more money, which means he CHOSE to some to NE for more than just the money, stupid.

100 tackles and 4 sacks means he chose where he went as only a 30 year old FA. He's also not a starter on paper, so he's checking the ego at the door, dummy.  The board realizes in Jets Land that NEVER happens, so it's foreign to inbreds like you, but that is YOUR problem.

Chris Johnson took money with the Jets. He's not there to win a SB.  He's a moneygrabber.  As did Giacomini.  Either that or each is completely delusional thinking Rex Ryan will be the coach in a year and Woody Johnson is building a winner.

Get it, dribblebib?

It cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

So, Queenie, you are claiming that the difference between a top 5 franchise and a bottom 5 franchise is 4 wins?  Any other "top 5 franchise"es lose to any "bottom 5 franchise"es?  Moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get it, dribblebib?

It cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

So, Queenie, you are claiming that the difference between a top 5 franchise and a bottom 5 franchise is 4 wins?  Any other "top 5 franchise"es lose to any "bottom 5 franchise"es?  Moron.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just claim there isn't much difference between the Jets franchise and the Pats because of a gap of 4 wins last year?

LOL!

Freud just rose from the dead specifically to treat you.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is a splendid delight.  It really is. I didn't say no teams can sign vets of their choosing. I said that he could have gone many other places for more money, which means he CHOSE to some to NE for more than just the money, stupid.

Chris Johnson took money with the Jets. As did Giacomini.  Either that or each is completely delusional thinking Rex Ryan will be the coach in a year and Woody Johnson is building a winner.

Get it, dribblebib?

It cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, Johnson took all that money... tell me again how much of a paycut from last year he took to sign with the Jets.  TEll us all how that wasn't a great signing for them.  And let's be clear about your latest claim... you said that the Jets blew it by not paying Austin Howard more than he got, but overpaid Giacomini (a better run blocker) who played on the superbowl winnier for less money than Howard?  4.5 mil/year is overpaying? Just curious, did you know Dan "who the flook is Dan Connoly" Connoly is a 4 mil dollar hit?  Tell me, Queenie, how's that great signing of BB's Logan Mankins working out? What an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets wanted to keep Howard. That's a fact.

I don't care how much they paid their second choice in Giacomini.  Giacomini cashed in as did Howard. Neither is worth what they are being paid. It's just kinda funny Howard finally got good and you lost him, needing to spend more money instead of having an in-house solution.

LOL

You will never, ever understand the concept of teambuilding in the NFL. BB is the best at it and your team is one of the worst.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Love this move, just adds insurance in case one of the top 3 LB's gets hurt or in case Collins isn't totally ready for the starting role just yet. Very good signing for depth and this guy could make a play or two for us and this would be a total success

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Looks like a solid move...good depth...can start if necessary...not over the hill.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The team is better today than it was yesterday. LB depth was a priority and it has been addressed. Still some guys returning from injury that are questions, but lots of training camp competition this year at all positions on the defense. Much more quality depth on that side of the ball than in recent years. If you look at the depth chart on yahoo.com, these DL aren't even mentioned: Chris Jones, Joe Vellano, Sealer Siliga, Armond Armstead, Michael Buchanan, Marcus Fortson. They show Bequette as the backup to Nink, I don't see that, I doubt he makes the team. The staring corners from last year are now the backups to Revis and Browner. Safety should be deeper and more stable as well. The team was top 10 in points allowed and top 5 in sacks last year. With Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo back from injury, the D should be better than it has been in years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Love the move and definitely bolsters depth at a position of need.

I'm about to beat my forehead into the keyboard for asking this, but Rusty, how do you know that the Pats offered less money than other teams? Just because other teams have more cap space doesn't mean that they offered more money to him (or any money, for what it's worth).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to JMUFranco's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love the move and definitely bolsters depth at a position of need.

I'm about to beat my forehead into the keyboard for asking this, but Rusty, how do you know that the Pats offered less money than other teams? Just because other teams have more cap space doesn't mean that they offered more money to him (or any money, for what it's worth).

[/QUOTE]

I don't, factually. I just know the Pats have limited money at this point, he's 30 and in his prime and had 100 tackles, 4 sacks and is a need LB in coverage who isn't hurt.

So many teams could use that player and have more money under the cap than we do.

That's how I know.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Good pick up in a position we were very thin in.  We'll see how he does in camp, but based on his past performance, I'd expect him to be part of the regular rotation at LB. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish BB would stop focusing on rebuilding our great defense and spend more time on the real problem, replacing the lazy armed, insubordinate, playoff choke artist of a QB we have. 

You would think the greatest coach/GM of all time would be able to see what Rusty sees

[/QUOTE]

Too bad we can't replace you with another fan shipping you of to JetLand in NJ. 

Hetch

[object HTMLDivElement]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Said it when Rkarp mentioned him as a possible pickup. Good depth signing in a area that we critically need depth. There was no 4th option and he seems to fit a decent #4 LB role with some good coverage ability. But, we have to realize the only reason he's still available is because no one else wanted him. So, when I see that I do hold my breath a bit on how much the guy has left in the tank. But, for what I'm sure in min value contract I like the move.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus