Leadership

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Leadership

In sports. Respect and Leadership go together. Talking Terrific Tom here.
    Leadership can be taught but superb natural execution of it cannot. You have it or you don't! Brady has it. Everyone makes mistakes and Brady is not an exception. Mental toughness plays into this as well. We can all sit back and be a Monday morning QB - I'm one as well - and discuss, argue, coulda, shoulda, woulda, etc. but when your adversaries are 300 lb athletes coming at you full force and your Offensive call needs to be completed in mere seconds, that's a tough assignment.

Must be tough to put SB42 & 46, 2006 in the backgound and not affect the mind. TB blames noone but himself and never throws any player under the bus. TB is one in a million Folks. He doesn't pretend, screw around or blame others.

From some bits coming out of camp terrific Tom is getting flustered with himself, not being sharp, missing on otherwise easy completions etc. Welker, Lloyd. Brady makes a point to talk with players and that is leadership. Even the D Players are coming out supporting TBs Leadership qualities this year.

If I was blessed with TBs playing ability I would be pizzed myself as we now read that TB is getting a bit flustered in Camp. Why Not? It takes a team to make it all happen as planned. He demands excellence within himself but the nature of the game says that there are quality people on the other side as well. The best you can do is all that is needed. The NFL is a tough sport to excell.

Deion Branch beat Brady on Table Tennis and Brady was upset about it, according to Deion. What else is new with Terrific Tom? AS BB says, just do your job! Leadership is part of the job. Do it or don't!

I remember when the Defensive players of not too long ago would talk it up during a game, (Sey, Wilfork, Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison) shouting on the field ' they are not coming over here' they won't do this or that. We need that leadership again to top things off here. Waddya think? Do we have it back? Someone on D has to initiate leadership like we once knew it. Who is that player? I think Wilfork needs to step up and get vocal and that will inspire others. Its amazing what good leadership will do.

The good news is Bradys arm is as good as ever and he wants to play many more
    years, watch out! Lombardis on the horizon!!!!

wishing all blessings of good health and happiness ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Leadership

Lombardis are a real prospect if the D is fixed. We almost nabbed one despite the current mickey mouse D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

THere needs to be more than one leader on a team with 53 players, an O a D and several special teams units. And the Pats have a good number of them now. TB of course is the highest profile and most critical. But there are others here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In Response to Re: Leadership:
    THere needs to be more than one leader on a team with 53 players, an O a D and several special teams units. And the Pats have a good number of them now. TB of course is the highest profile and most critical. But there are others here.
    Posted by portfolio1

Yes true but I don't see it. I do remember that Rodney, Tedy and Willie especially would point out a D player - on the field - that juked on his coverage. Now whether that was a component of Romeo or not I don't know.

Thanks ...I enoy your posts and comments.

Sections
Shortcuts