League on notice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

League on notice

Have any of you guys read the comments from Holmes and Scott on Jets about putting the league on notice about their team?

They win one game against the Bills and suddenly they are putting the entire league on notice they will be wining it all.

It is on NFL.com if you didn't see it yet.

Post your thoughts and comments on what they said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: League on notice

their act is so old..... they are a joke..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Just like thier coach, they can't shut up to save their lives, and it won't get them any more this year than it did before. Just wait and see what happens next week when Sancheese goes up against a ticked off Steelers team in their home opener. Jests 1-1 and in turmoil again with ID crisis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I thought this thread title was about the Pats.

The league is on notice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Didn't even bother reading the link, they are clowns.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I can't see Pitt going 0-2 to start the season, so next week should bring them back down to reality. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know I saw the score and thought my God, the Jets might actually be good then I saw the highlights. It's really had to tell if the Jets are going to be good or Buf is that bad. I think we all assumed Buf's O was average at best and the Jets D is still one of the better in the league but I think we all thought that Buf's D would have greatly improved and they were anything but. I mean with the Jets OL how did you not get a single hit on a QB? Not one. This might be a case where we've seen the best of the Jets O and the worst of the Buf D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Notice :  Clowns at Work .

Overlaughing can be bad for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Notice:

Jets are playing with a chip on their clown costumes .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

we've seen the worst QB performance on Sunday, some of those throws were right to the Jets CBs.  They had really good field position after the INTs.  The Jets won't be playing against Fitz for 16 games. 

Bills just looked aweful, on D and on O and throw in STs.  I never thought I would say this, but can't wait to see the Pitt D show up next weekend.