league source: Vince Wilfork has torn Achilles - almost certainly ends his season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: league source: Vince Wilfork has torn Achilles - almost certainly ends his season

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9747694/vince-wilfork-likely-year-torn-achilles

Sure sounds like BB has essentially confirmed the injury.  Next man up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: league source: Vince Wilfork has torn Achilles - almost certainly ends his season

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm going to go ahead and beat a dead horse here...they should never, ever, ever of gone into this season as thin as they were at that defensive tackle spot. I'll beat that thing a lttle bit more...they were beyond lucky to of gotten as much out of Wilfork as they did...they ran that guy into the ground. It's beyond ridicolous to play a 350 pound defensive tackle as much as they did, and to think that something like this wasn't going to happen?? Dumb. They should of drafted someone (who wasn't a bust), or signed someone (who wasn't Fenene or Haynesworth or Shaun freaken Ellis).

This is as bad an injury as you're going to find for us, this guy was irreplaceable.

Are you mocking me?

Just kidding.