Legal weed saves the Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Legal weed saves the Pats

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

John Abraham and Dwight Freeney both left Denver without contacts due to their inabiltiy to accept that weed was legal in Denver and they weren't allowed to partake during "Home Grown" games. They are reportedly headed back to NE where ex smokers like Aaron Hernandez have stayed clean under BB's keen knowledge of beating "mary jane" urinalysis due to his close ties with rocker John Bon Jovi. Contracts to be finalized by Monday......

i'll bet bellichick partakes now and then too

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

John Abraham and Dwight Freeney both left Denver without contacts due to their inabiltiy to accept that weed was legal in Denver and they weren't allowed to partake during "Home Grown" games. They are reportedly headed back to NE where ex smokers like Aaron Hernandez have stayed clean under BB's keen knowledge of beating "mary jane" urinalysis due to his close ties with rocker John Bon Jovi. Contracts to be finalized by Monday......

Nice!!!!  I hear that's why Avril and Bennett signed for so cheap in Seattle.  It was Pete Carroll's green energy method that got them so high on the Seahawks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kylerocks's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

Nice!!!!  I hear that's why Avril and Bennett signed for so cheap in Seattle.  It was Pete Carroll's green energy method that got them so high on the Seahawks.

pete carroll is a jacka**

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

Well he's coaching an NFL team after multiple Nat'l Championships and you are posting on a Pats message board-so what does that make you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

:) lmao

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

i'll bet bellichick partakes now and then too

+111... bb on a few occasion does look a bit high! esp on past draft days. i c trevor pice (or chaddy jackson) as a game changer.. had to be stoned out his mother f----- mind!

totally ....  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

Well he's coaching an NFL team after multiple Nat'l Championships and you are posting on a Pats message board-so what does that make you?

it makes me someone who thinks pete carroll is a jacka**

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

the bloated gloater...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

I believe you just implecated yourself?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

i dont know what the hell ur talking about and u spelled implicated wrong

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

the bloated gloater...

bloated gloater = good name for a punk band

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

the bloated gl 

Another good name for a punk band: Orgasmic Flatulence

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

the bloated gl 

Another good name for a punk band: Orgasmic Flatulence

thats pretty good too

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

best thread in months.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Per Me dammit!!!

best thread in months.

i agree...so what name u like better for a punk band TC-Bloated Gloater or Orgasmic Flatulence?

feel free to add one of ur own of course

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

Sorry about the e for an i , thing--more of a math guy not so much grammar--that being said, it means proved yourself wrong/guilty of your argument.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Per Me dammit!!!

Sorry about the e for an i , thing--more of a math guy not so much grammar--that being said, it means proved yourself wrong/guilty of your argument.

is this English?