LeGarrette Blount or Joe Mcknight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

LeGarrette Blount or Joe Mcknight?

I think either one of these guys would be great in the Pats system.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Re: LeGarrette Blount or Joe Mcknight?

I like both and wouldnt mind either. If I had to choose I probably go w/ Blount.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: LeGarrette Blount or Joe Mcknight?:
    I like both and wouldnt mind either. If I had to choose I probably go w/ Blount.
    Posted by ONE-TIME

We need a home run hitter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriothead22. Show Patriothead22's posts

I say we either take Bruce Campbell, Ricky Sapp, or Everson Griffen with the early 4th rounder, and then get a player like Andre Dixon in the 6th round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

It depends on the Pats' draft strategy.

With Dwyer still on the board, I think there's a chance that Blount slides because of that incident.  If the Pats want to use their 4th rounder on someone else, Blount might still be there in the 5th round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

4th round pick will be on defense so Everson Griffen if he's still available is a quality pick but I like George Selvie. 5th round get which ever RB you really want but I would rather have either Blount or Scott.Though it really doesn't make any difference because this draft is already a success. The best part of this years draft is the acquisition of the pick for next years 2nd round..The good news about tomorrows 7th round is that were we normally wouldn't care we actually can draft usable players this draft is loaded all the way down to the last draft choice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i like Anthony Dixon from Mississippi State
    or Dwyer...
    but i think this next part of the draft is where we are gonna focus on the linemen on both sides of the ball

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

If the current RBs are still available at our pick, Blount isn't a consideration. Dwyer and Dixon are far better prospects than Blount. McKnight is a possibility, but still Dwyer and Dixon should rated higher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

sapp in fourth if not i say we get mcnight because hes a homerun threat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geopat. Show Geopat's posts

Jonathan  Dwyer is a beast at 240lbs. with 4.5 speed.  He played in a funky system but is a Geo Tech guy and should have the brains to adjust.  Pat's should trade up to get him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i really like spikes physical tools and was on board for him at the beginning of the offseaon. however, every single one of the pats picks so far have been chemistry building picks (as discussed in another thread) blount is not that chemistry/character guy the pats are looking for, i dont think.

pats should go with dixon from miss st.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Dwyer is a running machine  that has great speed and can catch the ball out of the backfield... His  size worked well when Tech let him take it and pound the ball against ACC oponnents   He did not do as well  against bigger/faster opposition.

Being a New England fan living in Georgia  with 2 kids who went to UGA  it's hard to like Ga Tech or the Gators   but welcome the Gators  as new Patriots  especially  eye gouching Spikes..

Dixon is a good runner but think Dwyer would be better long term.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: LeGarrette Blount or Joe Mcknight?:
    Dwyer is a running machine  that has great speed and can catch the ball out of the backfield... His  size worked well when Tech let him take it and pound the ball against ACC oponnents   He did not do as well  against bigger/faster opposition. Being a New England fan living in Georgia  with 2 kids who went to UGA  it's hard to like Ga Tech or the Gators   but welcome the Gators  as new Patriots  especially  eye gouching Spikes.. Dixon is a good runner but think Dwyer would be better long term.
    Posted by jackyldo

Hey Jack, from my neck of the woods. Live in panhandle Fl 30 minutes from Ala. Gotta LOVE the football here! Auburn's my fav. but like most teams here except the Gators though I don't mind seeing some of them become Patriots.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

I really wanted to see the Pats grab Gerhart.......that one gets an Awwww Shucks!

I feel like we could use and absolute bruiser @ RB. Blount might be more talented & a better athlete than Gerhart but has sour stock bc of him decking that dufus from Boise St....

Grab Blount!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Anthony Dixon.

Sections
Shortcuts