LeGarrette Blount

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

LeGarrette Blount

ive been sitting on this thought for a few months, but considering he's been reinstated, we might as well discuss it... i would like to see Blount in a pats jersey next year.  he is a hard runner with good speed who score 12 TDs as a reserve last year.  the patriots have a history of picking up players who slip in the draft bc of discipline issues (see Brandon Merriweather 2007).  "think of him like a mini brandon jacobs with more speed" -Mike Mayock.  THOUGHTS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: LeGarrette Blount

In Response to LeGarrette Blount:
    ive been sitting on this thought for a few months, but considering he's been reinstated, we might as well discuss it... i would like to see Blount in a pats jersey next year.  he is a hard runner with good speed who score 12 TDs as a reserve last year.  the patriots have a history of picking up players who slip in the draft bc of discipline issues (see Brandon Merriweather 2007).  "think of him like a mini brandon jacobs with more speed" -Mike Mayock.  THOUGHTS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82cWHFN_YKE
    Posted by FOWLER8196

I think the man deserves a second chance to show he can be a positive contributor.

I think some people wanted the death penalty for a kid who clearly just needs some forgiveness in overcoming maturity issues.  He's only human, and he's still a kid.  As long as he's sorry, I'd love to see him get another chance.

And if he can convince the Pats with his play and with his show of (new?) character that he could help the team, why not?

Sections
Shortcuts