Legit loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Legit loss

This is not a bad loss. the Cards defense is the real deal. A lot of plays left on the field. Poor execution is the reason for the loss. Gronk's two penalties at the end also hurt. 2 point conversion attempt should have been heavy run with possible PA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Legit loss

Thankfully it was non-division non-conferance loss. Overall it needs to be a lesson learned and something BB will come back to for the rest of the year. However, they have the Ravens coming up and need to figure out a lot of issues.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Legit loss

I disagree. I think this qualifies as a bad loss because the Cardinals gift wrapped this game when they fumbled at the end. I know it is a long season and the Bills loss last year was ugly too and I expect the Pats to recover from it (hopefully soon or homefield for the playoffs could be in jeopardy). The offensive line looked bad, the special teams were bad (other punts were nearly blocked) some bad drops and Gronkowski sleepwalked through the final minute, not to mention Hernandez's injury. Beat the Ravens and this will quickly be forgotten but lose to the Ravens and it will be the first time the Pats have had a losing record since 2002 i think.

Sections
Shortcuts