Legit question: who will win a championship first the N.Y Jets or the Bruins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Legit question: who will win a championship first the N.Y Jets or the Bruins?

it's been 41 years since the N.Y. Jets last won (but who's counting) and 39 years since the Bruins last won a Stanley Cup, so who do you think will win a Championship first? I'm going with the Bruins over fatboy and his bunch of renegades!Jets Jets Jets...suc suc suc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Legit question: who will win a championship first the N.Y Jets or the Bruins?

Neither.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Legit question: who will win a championship first the N.Y Jets or the Bruins?

good question...although its like asking which came first? the chicken or the egg?

my guess is its the bruins...but because with an 8 team per conference playoff system, they will have more shots to get into the playoffs...although this is a question we very well could be asking another 40 years from now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paparui. Show paparui's posts

The Jets will cause at least they spend money to get good players. Bruins just trade away top players like Joe Thorton for nothing and never are willing to spend for top players to improve their team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

hate to say it, but the jets look in better position right now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The Jets.  

Despite everyone here trying to downplay the Jets' progress, their defense is undeniably stacked now that they have Cromartie playing in their predominantly man coverage scheme.  If they add Taylor, the Jets would head into the draft only needing to find a receiver, possibly a safety, and possibly an upgrade at defensive end.  Their needs are few.

The Bruins on the other hand are almost hopeless to me and the real reason is that I can't quite figure out why.  They seem to be missing "it."  I thought they had "it" last year, but this year I feel like they're going to be one-and-done in the playoffs.  Who knows.  Maybe Toronto's pick will pan out for them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

thought the b's had a chance last year. the jests will never win another, they are cursed by Joe willie

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

How many angelic Bruins could dance on the head of a Pen-guin?

How secret is a kiss..if it is Namath and Susie Kolber?  

Maybe zero sum?