Leigh Bodden Out For They Year!! That Sux..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niakgraham. Show niakgraham's posts

Leigh Bodden Out For They Year!! That Sux..

Just read on twitter!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Re: Leigh Bodden Out For They Year!! That Sux..

In Response to Re: Leigh Bodden Out For They Year!! That Sux..:
    [QUOTE]No big deal.  The guy just is not that good.  A weak secondary just got a tiny bit weaker. How about Revis for those two number one picks?
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Why would the Jets trade Revis to their most hated rival? Never happen. End of story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]No big deal.  The guy just is not that good.  A weak secondary just got a tiny bit weaker. How about Revis for those two number one picks?

No big deal? You got to be kidding me?!

He's the biggest and best piece in the secondary we have. They just paid him, what? 40 million!!
    He can cover, hit, and run stride for stride with some of the fastest recievers in the league. Last year I watched him cover Roddy White stride for stride down the sideline for 40 yards. The guy never had a chance the whole game, because of this guy! What a day for the already defeated D. First Spike gets jiggy with it on film and now this:(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Not a big deal? You guys are really kidding yourselves. First off the Jets will never trade Revis. That is the most assinnine thing I have heard to date . Jets will never deal in the division. Our starters are McCourty and Butler on the cornerS. Before you all kill me and bash me these ntwo guys will have bullseyes all over them........No I am not giving up on the season but with these guys at corners and no pass rush We better hope the offense puts up 40 ppg and that my friends will not be enough in some games...........Dejected I am not but REALISTIC I AM.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

HUGE BLOW TO PATS TEAM THAT already has no pass RUSH! - now nothing back in secondary....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

BB and CB = Theo and SS...bleh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

WOW, I like the WHAT IF on this proposition. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Can't paint a happy face on this injury loss: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/09/01/patriots_lose_bodden_for_the_season/

The only silver lining is that the Patriots' young CBs will get more playing time by necessity...so we'll see how McCourty, Butler, and Wheatley (whose job might have been saved as a result of the Bodden injury) perform.