Leon is BACK!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Leon is BACK!!

What's that smell? Oh it's 43 years of stink eminating from the Jets.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The yets? thanx I needed a good laugh right now. The yets rtflmao, thats great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at the two trolls pound their chests. It's hillarious. Must be something in the water in NYC that produces all these mentally defective children.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

I feel sorry for whoever the patriots will play next week..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is there another team in NFL with a fan base, after beating a team like Denver, claims that they are the best team in the NFL and won't lose another game for the next decade to 7 days later losing to a team like Seattle and falling apart calling for the execution of their HOF QB and dismantling of their team?  The absolute worst, least educated, most manic fans in sports.

[/QUOTE]

The fans of every other decent team in the NFL act in precisely the same way.  I am positive that Jets fans thought the Jets were greater than the 1985 Bears when they beat Buffalo at the start of the year and ready to sell the team down the river after they got trounced by San Francisco.  The Jets beat a rebuilding team with a rookie quarterback at home and their fans now think they will win the division.  After New England destroys the Jets next Sunday, Jets fans will resume calling for Sanchez's and Ryan's heads. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets are in 1st place in the Division right now!As a Jets fan I find that great! As a pats fan it's got to be leaving you guys shaking your heads with so many questions about the current NE team.

How old is Brady now?

can the NE defense defend a pass?

can the pats win without cheating***?

[/QUOTE]

When Brady is 70, he will still be a better quarterback than Sanchez/Tiebow in their prime.  Haven't you heard that this is a quarterback driven league, and that you need an elite quarterback to win a championship?  The Jets are in the unfortunate position of being highly mediocre, too good to have a shot at an elite quarterback in the draft.  How do like the prospect of ten more years of futility?  

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at the two trolls pound their chests. It's hillarious. Must be something in the water in NYC that produces all these mentally defective children.

[/QUOTE]

And here's the difference.  Jets fans are not pounding their chests.  They realize that Indy, although they have beaten GB and Min is a young team with a rookie QB that has struggled against the run. And the Jets win, although it puts them at 3-3 and in first place through the toughest stretch of their schedule while missing copious amounts of key players, is still only 3-3.  They have beaten who they should have beaten and lost to who they should have lost to. 

Unlike Patriot fans who after losing to Arizona and Baltimore still had the audacity to claim that a win over Denver was proof of their dominance in the AFC. The arrogance is baffling.  A third choking loss against a Seattle team that, like Arizona, tried to give the game away, is just a good reason to make fun of your continued belief that the Patriots are any better than their 3-3 record says they are.

[/QUOTE]

Unlike Jets fans, who know nothing about football, Patriots fans know that it is a long season and that teams can get better (or worse) over the season.  They know that Bill Belichick's record after Thanksgiving is superb, that in fact he gets his team to play better as the year goes on.  They also remember that last year the Patriots lost two tough games in a row to Pittsburgh and the Giants and then won the last eight games of the regular season.  Two of those wins were against the Jets.  In fact the first game of the season-ending winning streak was against the Jets.  Unlike the Jets, the Patriots are fixable.  They have had three excrutiating losses--by a total of four points.  Unlike the Jets, they have been in every game.  Unlike the Jets, they can get better. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Exile - How u doin' buddy? Yes it's a QB driven league and your guy is getting old and our guy isn't 25 yet.Your old QB got beat by a rookie yesterday- a 5ft 10 inch tall rookie at that

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I missed the part about Brady playing against the Seattle quarterback.  I thought he played the Seattle defense and scored more points against them than they have given up all year.  Sorry to break this to you, but your 25-year old quarterback has shown nothing in four years.  If he has not shown anything by now, you better find someone else, though, speaking as a Patriots fan, I hope you keep Sanchez for the next ten years hoping against hope that he will turn into an actual NFL quarterback. 

Sections
Shortcuts