5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Re: Leon is BACK!!

what nfl team hasnt won a superbowl in 43 consecutive years? the new jersey jets. hahahahaha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Yes I grade the posts and you are failing.... badly. My QB was drafted in the 1st round in 09'-we all get that and we NY Jets fans are d amn glad to have him. His #'s aren't that grea,t yet, either BUT he is the starting QB for the team with the best record in the AFC East- Now you have me repeating myself.

If you can't come up with anything new then -have a great night and we'll pick this up tomorrow ok there Redundant Randy?

Sorry I don't live up to your posting standards. I will try harder in the future. I am glad you are happy to have the the #5 pick in the 2009 draft. I believe their are 31 other teams and fans of 31 other teams that are happy as well. What do you mean his numbers aren't great? Do you know the effort he must have put in to get the numbers he has. I do realize as usual he has his team playing to his standards well slightly above his standards as he is completing 49% of his passes and he has his team at .500.

I promise I will try harder tomorrow to find better ways to describe the Great mark Sanchez. Perhaps tomorrow we can focus on his TD to Int ratio.

[/QUOTE

sanchez is an imaginary hall of famer to jets fans, just like the super bowl is to them, imaginary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon..Leon..Leon...you never learn. I predict your time here will be short.lol

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.