Leon Loves His Jets Even More!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Leon Loves His Jets Even More!

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

He who laughs last laughs best-We'll see now won't we!?

I see many responses but none of them address the dreaded Curse

"laughs last laughs best"

That would be Pat's fans after watching turkey night football.

"dreaded curse"

That must be the curse of the butt licking QB wearing jersey #6.

Even if the Jets win out the only thing they will have accomplished is dropping down in the 2013 draft. Now that's ha,ha funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Leon, what do the jests do with Sanchez for the next five years?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

Leon, what do the jests do with Sanchez for the next five years?

They should trade Sanchez for Tony Romo, just to supply us with more years of Laughter!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Worlds dumbest organization=NJ Jets

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ha ha Leon we love your jests too.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Does anyone know where the jests andSancheez were at as far as a contract before the extension?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Jets are going places! 6-10 and home for Christmas!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Forget the "Bills of the 90's."  No complaints here about the Pats, they've given us a great ride, legit contenders just about every single year, with 3 SB's.   Can't  expect any more than they've given us. Thanksgiving couldn't have been better this year, humiliate the Jets at home, Fireman Ed resigns, Sanchez's career ends...it doesn't get much better in the regular season.

How about the past, present and future Jets, an absolute wretched joke of a team.  You were on this site crowing the day they drafted Sanchez.  Pathetic.  What kind of person's life revolves around a team like that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Norger's comment:

Forget the "Bills of the 90's."  No complaints here about the Pats, they've given us a great ride, legit contenders just about every single year, with 3 SB's.   Can't  expect any more than they've given us. Thanksgiving couldn't have been better this year, humiliate the Jets at home, Fireman Ed resigns, Sanchez's career ends...it doesn't get much better in the regular season.

How about the past, present and future Jets, an absolute wretched joke of a team.  You were on this site crowing the day they drafted Sanchez.  Pathetic.  What kind of person's life revolves around a team like that?

Come on now he called the ole sister had twins during thanksgiving dinner and his life doesn't revolve around a sports team.   That's tough to defend.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to Norger's comment:

Come on now he called the ole sister had twins during thanksgiving dinner and his life doesn't revolve around a sports team.   That's tough to defend.  

I stand corrected

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hey JR- If you don't like what Leon is saying then just ignore him or just go away.

Are you one of the f'n i diots that paid 12K to play XBox with Gronkowski?

Woody Johnson pays Tebow $2mil a year to play XBox with him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Like a man who loves a woman who he knows keeps cheating on him, your drunken professions of love just make the rest of us feel awkward.  You are stupid to like a team that doesn't even care.  The owner said the election was more important than winning, your coach has Belicheck envy, and your quarterback is an abused slightly stupid model.  The Jets are done for as long as Woody Woodpecker owns them.  There just isn't that much else to say.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to SCH81's comment:

i agree

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Had to resurrect this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

After all the embarrassment, how can any human being be a Jet fan any more. I mean really. Having a losing team (for forever) is hard enough. But to be embarrassed in a way that no other team has ever been... well, I would think that you walk away and never look back.

Perhaps former Jets fans could find a nice losing team that might stage a comeback someday like the Rams, or Cleveland. And both thse teams have some actual real history of greatness. And of quality first rate QBs. Namath was not just overrated. I dont think he had a season of over 500 after that one SB where the Colts under Don Shula just blew it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

funny stuff over at Ganggreen.... Leon is Ok ;) I took a peak and there is a "LeonJet". If only the Jets had "OLD TOMMY" huh,  Leon. You would waltz into the playoffs easily.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hess deleted again... so look for other names.

hey palookaski... Thought I would share your psychological analysis.  This is something that this board should read since it gets at how disturbing this troll behavior is... And how board should deal with it. 

posted by coolade from thread titled "nygiants reaching new levels...":

Hey... Don't need to overthink it. Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke. that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring. I wish more members got into it like me. [/QUOTE]

Posted by palookaski :

(quote)

hahahaa .... be careful what you wish for coolade, you just might get it.

I thought you guys knew who Jintsfan really was all along.

This Sociopath is the SAME person, a long time member of this forum is creating these names. These include PhatRex, JintsFan, Jetsmangione and some sporardic short term others such as the recent clowns LesphatRex. Leon and UD6 are harmless, they just pop in every now and then.

Scat over to Google University and find out the definition of a Sociopath. It's welcomed and you will find it interesting. I don't have the 2-3 pages here to spell it out but briefly, a sociopath loves to leave in his wake confusion, distortion, disharmony among others, manipulation and especially CONTROL and punishment of others. They have the unique ability to change characters instantly and perfectly act out the part of his proxied characters and muliple personalities. Vanity is another trait, if you appear happy. smarter etc he will challenge you, but above all try to put you down.

The real person creates them for fun but always needs at least one to support him and that is Jintsfan. A fan of another Team does not stay on another Teams forum for years, day in and day out, it does NOT Happen, again, it does not happen! If you notice that Jintsfan will not talk about his beloved Giants except for Eli, Coughlin or the everpresent reminder of the two Superbowls. He is'nt a real Giants fan, We all know more about the Giants than Him. Capice?

The host and fake proxy will actually comment to each other to parry you away from recognition. They both have the same habits. They both are Quality CONTROL experts and will make numerous comments to most all threads. They all attack the same person(s). I won't mention the numerous other similar and damning traits, yet. I'm ready for him.

Don't be fooled any longer, this clown is a long time popular (by his standards) member here. He scrutinizes every thread, both in and out of character.

His private life is a fail of confusion, blame and control of others.There no known cure as yet....  "

(quote)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Hess deleted again... so look for other names.

hey palookaski... Thought I would share your psychological analysis.  This is something that this board should read since it gets at how disturbing this troll behavior is... And how board should deal with it. 

posted by coolade from thread titled "nygiants reaching new levels...":

Hey... Don't need to overthink it. Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke. that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring. I wish more members got into it like me.

Posted by palookaski :

(quote)

hahahaa .... be careful what you wish for coolade, you just might get it.

I thought you guys knew who Jintsfan really was all along.

This Sociopath is the SAME person, a long time member of this forum is creating these names. These include PhatRex, JintsFan, Jetsmangione and some sporardic short term others such as the recent clowns LesphatRex. Leon and UD6 are harmless, they just pop in every now and then.

Scat over to Google University and find out the definition of a Sociopath. It's welcomed and you will find it interesting. I don't have the 2-3 pages here to spell it out but briefly, a sociopath loves to leave in his wake confusion, distortion, disharmony among others, manipulation and especially CONTROL and punishment of others. They have the unique ability to change characters instantly and perfectly act out the part of his proxied characters and muliple personalities. Vanity is another trait, if you appear happy. smarter etc he will challenge you, but above all try to put you down.

The real person creates them for fun but always needs at least one to support him and that is Jintsfan. A fan of another Team does not stay on another Teams forum for years, day in and day out, it does NOT Happen, again, it does not happen! If you notice that Jintsfan will not talk about his beloved Giants except for Eli, Coughlin or the everpresent reminder of the two Superbowls. He is'nt a real Giants fan, We all know more about the Giants than Him. Capice?

The host and fake proxy will actually comment to each other to parry you away from recognition. They both have the same habits. They both are Quality CONTROL experts and will make numerous comments to most all threads. They all attack the same person(s). I won't mention the numerous other similar and damning traits, yet. I'm ready for him.

Don't be fooled any longer, this clown is a long time popular (by his standards) member here. He scrutinizes every thread, both in and out of character.

His private life is a fail of confusion, blame and control of others.There no known cure as yet....  "

(quote)

This type of behavior is all over the internet. Some people take this stuff way to seriously and it becomes all consuming. They forget that it is entertainment. Instead, it becomes their lifeline and the same psychological issues that have dogged them in real life to show up here as well.   No one can really confirm what you say here, so people feel safe to say many things online they would never in real life.  It's accurate to assume that someone who has 9 or 10 accounts, and uses them to have pretend conversations with themselves, and uses profanity and bullying of others, to push their agenda is not well adjusted.

Sections
Shortcuts