Re: Leon Loves His Jets Even More!

Jets fans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer;

http://gothamist.com/2012/12/19/jets_fan_says_twitter_death_threats.php

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey good morning gang! It looks as if the Homer Mods banned old Leon under the Master Hess name and from now on I will be simply Jets.

Now what's on your feeble minds today my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

[/QUOTE]

Actually planning party for the Pats first playoff game - something as a Jet fan you will never have to worry about!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

When at the party will you be dressed in your Sanchez shirt? or will you finally take out the Tebow shirt you secretly wear when nobody else is around?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon has come up with a new line. I always suspected he was into golden showers but it seems he likes to give as well as receive.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glen R-Your comments are getting worse and worse. Take my advise.( I should be charging you guys) go get a bite to eat and then comeback. Your childish comments are weak at best.

There's a picture of a fat guy with a vanilla shake in your hands as your Avatar but you post like a 4th grader.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

'The 25-year-old also said that he lost $700 on the game and whined to the Daily News, "“I feel like Sanchez is doing all of these turnovers on purpose."'

Tell me you're not the moron that bet $700 on the Jets.    LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey forB's -How are ya?I have vested interset in most professional games that I watch but...not that game.Thank goodness.

[/QUOTE]

I see.

It was a different moron...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh I'll have a party watching that game also. You see i have mentioned this many times before so try to let it sink in this time. I am of course a Jets fan first and foremost and I'm also a very big fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.It's that simple that even you can understand.

[/QUOT
    Gonna decorate the TV room in Jets green and white for the game? Let me suggest a SUPERBOWL 3 CHAMPS!!! banner on one wall and on another wall a banner listing the years of the 3 division titles the Jets have won since the 1970 merger.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

n response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets still have a very good chance to make a run at the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Glen R-Your comments are getting worse and worse. Take my advise.( I should be charging you guys) go get a bite to eat and then comeback. Your childish comments are weak at best.

There's a picture of a fat guy with a vanilla shake in your hands as your Avatar but you post like a 4th grader.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

"advise"?

Take our advice:  Please pre-register yourself as a child sex offender. 

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

"comeback" The way the sentence reads it should be "come back". Also, "There's a picture of a fat guy with a vanilla shake in your hands as your Avatar" makes absolutely no sense. Shouldn't it be "in his hands"? Not only can Leon not spell but his grammer is atrocious. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to polar123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hess deleted again... so look for other names.

hey palookaski... Thought I would share your psychological analysis.  This is something that this board should read since it gets at how disturbing this troll behavior is... And how board should deal with it. 

posted by coolade from thread titled "nygiants reaching new levels...":

Hey... Don't need to overthink it. Jints demise represents affirmation of pats greatness ( minus the lucky fumbles and uncommon Eli hot streak... ) So sit back and enjoy it while casting the annoying jints troll and friends to the depths of cyberspace humiliation for their childish taunts that have no purpose but to antagonize and provoke. that , sir is a noble endeavor IMO, defending vigorously this boards sanctity while beating down the subversive trolls. its not boring. I wish more members got into it like me. [/QUOTE]

Posted by palookaski :

(quote)

hahahaa .... be careful what you wish for coolade, you just might get it.

I thought you guys knew who Jintsfan really was all along.

This Sociopath is the SAME person, a long time member of this forum is creating these names. These include PhatRex, JintsFan, Jetsmangione and some sporardic short term others such as the recent clowns LesphatRex. Leon and UD6 are harmless, they just pop in every now and then.

Scat over to Google University and find out the definition of a Sociopath. It's welcomed and you will find it interesting. I don't have the 2-3 pages here to spell it out but briefly, a sociopath loves to leave in his wake confusion, distortion, disharmony among others, manipulation and especially CONTROL and punishment of others. They have the unique ability to change characters instantly and perfectly act out the part of his proxied characters and muliple personalities. Vanity is another trait, if you appear happy. smarter etc he will challenge you, but above all try to put you down.

The real person creates them for fun but always needs at least one to support him and that is Jintsfan. A fan of another Team does not stay on another Teams forum for years, day in and day out, it does NOT Happen, again, it does not happen! If you notice that Jintsfan will not talk about his beloved Giants except for Eli, Coughlin or the everpresent reminder of the two Superbowls. He is'nt a real Giants fan, We all know more about the Giants than Him. Capice?

The host and fake proxy will actually comment to each other to parry you away from recognition. They both have the same habits. They both are Quality CONTROL experts and will make numerous comments to most all threads. They all attack the same person(s). I won't mention the numerous other similar and damning traits, yet. I'm ready for him.

Don't be fooled any longer, this clown is a long time popular (by his standards) member here. He scrutinizes every thread, both in and out of character.

His private life is a fail of confusion, blame and control of others.There no known cure as yet....  "

(quote)

[/QUOTE]

This type of behavior is all over the internet. Some people take this stuff way to seriously and it becomes all consuming. They forget that it is entertainment. Instead, it becomes their lifeline and the same psychological issues that have dogged them in real life to show up here as well.   No one can really confirm what you say here, so people feel safe to say many things online they would never in real life.  It's accurate to assume that someone who has 9 or 10 accounts, and uses them to have pretend conversations with themselves, and uses profanity and bullying of others, to push their agenda is not well adjusted.

[/QUOTE]

What you say is true Polar, It's all over the internet. The point here is that this is a Teams forum and there are log-in names from other Teams that are harmeless Like Leon and UD6, they come and go and I enjoy their wit and especially Leons funny and entertaining comments.

Thanks Coolade, it needs to be done here to rat out the main problem "character" on the forum.
    On this Board there is ONE member nutter posing as another Teams mascot. He's been here for years and all he does is create problems while Quality Controlling every thread on our forum. It needs to stop. Just re-read the main comment above.  I welcomed the offer because this nutter takes away my reading pleasure of so many true Pats fans who contribute but this nutter interferes in almost evey thread while answering one and all with a negative remark. I had enough of it.

Actually it was Coolade who invited people to share in the effort to stop this sociopath once and for all. His real name and proxy have the same objectives, again read above. Another Teams fan simply does not exist day in and day out on another Teams forum unless he was purposely set up by one of us. A Stalag 17 epic. The swinging cord is all the evidence. I'm ready for him. Just silently go away and be forgotten is a smart move for him.

Sections
Shortcuts