Leon Loves his "Never Say Die" Jets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Leon Loves his

NY Jets - Bottom feeders of the NFL since the Merger!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Well well looks as if the Irish Mobster got his jimmies twisted by leon. Don't worry there Mobster you certainaly weren't the first and most definately won't be the last!LOL

You started  a sentence with the word "Child"-Are you from the South and black or just another st upid pats fan with another stupid avatar?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I asked you a question, and am looking forward to your response.  What college did you go to?  

And racial profiling won't get you too far, pal.  

Watch out for leon. In his virtual delusion world he a really tough guy. he might type so hard you'll get a black eye

Thanks for looking out, Glen.  I'll be sure to shield my computer from his virtual power complex.  Honest question though, is he just a natural-born delusional nuisance or is he mentally ill?  Because if it's the ladder, maybe we can find him some help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Well well looks as if the Irish Mobster got his jimmies twisted by leon. Don't worry there Mobster you certainaly weren't the first and most definately won't be the last!LOL

You started  a sentence with the word "Child"-Are you from the South and black or just another st upid pats fan with another stupid avatar?

I asked you a question, and am looking forward to your response.  What college did you go to?  

Watch out for leon. In his virtual delusion world he a really tough guy. he might type so hard you'll get a black eye

Thanks for looking out, Glen.  I'll be sure to shield my computer from his virtual power complex.  Honest question though, is he just a natural-born delusional nuisance or is he mentally ill?  Because if it's the ladder, maybe we can find him some help.

I thought delusional and mentally ill are REQUIREMENTS for Jet fans.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

You are joke and your team contributes more blooper clips to the football hall of shame in 1 year than the whole league combined for a decade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to kman2004's comment:

You are joke and your team contributes more blooper clips to the football hall of shame in 1 year than the whole league combined for a decade.

Nominated for post of the year.  Excellent job, kman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In response to kman2004's comment:

Nominated for post of the year.  Excellent job, kman.

LOL, thanks Irish

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[/QUOTE]Seriuosly though the Texans are going to whip up on Brady and crew this evening. I have visions of Brady just getting stopmped on all night by the defensive front of the Texans.[/QUOTE]

Fat & stupid Rex, where are you? Are you hiding like a gerbil in Marc Sachez's a.sshole?

[/QUOTE]Anybody know the spread ?I'm guessing the Texans must be favored..right?[/QUOTE]

Wrong again, oh fat & stupid one!! The Patriots are favored, & are making the Texans look like imitation Jets!! This game was over in the first quarter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey hey Good Morning gang! Well well look who just won't go away! It may not have been pretty but a win is a win is a win.Nobody gets any style points. Old Sexy Rexy at least got the boys to show up and play.Way to go Jets!

Now lets get to the pats and their chances of winning this evening. But before we do I have a few inquiries for my horribly accented neighbors from the North about your preparation for tonights game.

What time do you put the face paint on?Is it right after work,do you wear it to work?

Does everybody have a pats jersey on evereywhere you go?

Seriuosly though the Texans are going to whip up on Brady and crew this evening. I have visions of Brady just getting stopmped on all night by the defensive front of the Texans.

Anybody know the spread ?I'm guessing the Texans must be favored..right?

It's funny how you show up because you figured that the Pats would lose to the Texans...how is that pipe dream working out for you? 

Still mad bro?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Hey hey Good Morning gang! Well well look who just won't go away! It may not have been pretty but a win is a win is a win.Nobody gets any style points. Old Sexy Rexy at least got the boys to show up and play.Way to go Jets!

Now lets get to the pats and their chances of winning this evening. But before we do I have a few inquiries for my horribly accented neighbors from the North about your preparation for tonights game.

What time do you put the face paint on?Is it right after work,do you wear it to work?

Seriuosly though the Texans are going to whip up on Brady and crew this evening. I have visions of Brady just getting stopmped on all night by the defensive front of the Texans.

What a joke you are. Get lost.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

What will it be this week? :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Lets keep this post alive just to show how wrong Leon always is....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Hope you enjoyed the game last night skippy.

As for the Jet's I hope they win their last 3 games.

I would like nothing better than having them move further down the draft.

Not that they would know what to do with a high draft pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]

Seriously though, that was almost as easy as the pistol whippng the Pats put on the J-E-T-S on Thanksgiving, minus the butt fumble.   Oh sorry, forgot, you missed that one, twins and all.   Good thing you don't care about sports any more, because the Pats are getting the top seed, and the Jets are going to be home for playoffs.  Again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon's full of it. He didn't miss the game he just used an excuse to avoid talking about the specifics.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If anyone lets the jests in the playoffs it will be the bengals.    I'd love the jests to come to foxboro.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

I thought delusional and mentally ill are REQUIREMENTS for Jet fans.....

Took the words out of my mouth. Leon's Jets can still make the playoffs if the earth opens up during a couple of key games and entire teams dissappear into the hole.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Leon probably didn't watch the game last night because he was too busy caring for his pet Gerbil who is expecting twins.  He's such a busy man you know.  

He is also patiently waiting for the J E T S Super Bowl when they play the Titans on Monday Night Football next week.  (I bet ESPN regrets putting that one on their schedule LMAO)  But if Sanchez  brings out his special butt play it'll be worth it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon must be in Vegas betting big  - his Jesters are 250-1 to win it all....Course i just hope he hasnt blown all his welfare check, by the time next one shows up Jan 1 Jesters will be home for the season..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Leon must be in Vegas betting big  - his Jesters are 250-1 to win it all....Course i just hope he hasnt blown all his welfare check, by the time next one shows up Jan 1 Jesters will be home for the season..

He's going to be disappointed when the Greyhound arrives in Vegas & he finds they don't take government cheese for bets.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Good call Nostrodomus.

Sections
Shortcuts