Leon Loves the Jets!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Leon Loves the Jets!

Jets win, Master show up....  Jets look horrible, Master disappears.  Classic bandwagon!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sanchez looked good ,the defense played well, the special teams not so good but the coaching staff will have the boys ready for Thursday night. So how many of you are traveling down from beantown to witness the Jets just embarrass the pats??

I wouldn't wear too much face paint to the game. Jets fans won't like that. Just wear all your pats gear that you own,and we all know it's way too much, but my advise to all of the horribly accented neighbors from the North is keep the face paint at home!

[/QUOTE]

This is how little you know...English spoken in Mass is far more proper than New York!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

This thread was a disappointing waste of time. Next some bafoon Bozo will tell us to watch out for the up and coming Cleveland Browns. Well, if we all wait long enough that will someday be meaningful. Meanwhile, there was nothing said here that illustrates any new capabilites by one of the most hapless teams of the last 40+ years. 

The Jets, like any team, has a chance to win a game. But they still ahve that hapless QB, the underwelming O line, underwelming receivers, those back up RBs, Maybin and Golston generating as much pass rush as the remaining front seven, that all time great O coordinator, and that blow hard coach whose biggest decisions are to annoint the most disent generating player on the team, Holmes, to team captain and to pound his chest about how the league will have to prepare for Tebow (would that be like preparing tea for tea time?) and how this is the best team he has ever coached and so I suppose the best of all his SB winning teams!?

This was a dissappointing thread. Maybe reflective of the team it is about.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From yahoo.com:

Now that the New York Jets have actually won in a convincing fashion for the first time since they beat the Colts, 35-9, on Oct. 14, it's time for linebacker Bart Scott to act stupid again. Scott, who threatened a reporter in the team locker room in September, tried to get his teammates to say nothing but "Both teams played hard" following their Sunday 27-13 win over the St. Louis Rams.

According to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Scott was trying to lead the movement against the media after anonymous teammates and team officials allegedly ripped Tim Tebow to the New York Daily News this week.

"Bart Scott is leading a media mutiny by the Jets defense in the locker room," Hubbuch tweeted after the game. "This is ridiculous ... Bart Scott is ordering every Jets defensive player to say nothing but "both teams played hard." Threatening any that don't ... Scott blaming everyone in the media for the Daily News story ... Thankfully, Yeremiah Bell isn't participating in Bart Scott's boycott foolishness. A true pro ... Scott yells at Bryan Thomas for breaking the boycott, calling him "a MF-ing sellout." Yeremiah Bell tells Scott: "Stop it. Just stop it."

About 10 minutes later, this from Hubbuch:

"Now that his boycott flopped, Bart Scott is talking calmly and openly to the media. What a team this is."

Indeed. Even when they do well, the Jets can't keep from getting in their own way. Keep in mind that all this noise is coming from a guy who had one tackle against the Rams, and has a grand total of 21 solo tackles this season.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]

Gotta love Bart Scott. What he says or doesn't say to a reporter -Does that have anything to do with the upcoming game between the Jets and the pats?

I often wonder why people just post articles that have nothing to do with the thread. it happens all the time in here.Very odd.

[/QUOTE]

JETS

Just

Enjoying

The 

Stupidity

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Hey Leon, I know something about our upcoming opponent. They have been an excercise in futility for the better part of 50 years.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

jets are relevant because they beat the rams? the pats beat that bummy team 45-7.....GTFO

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Just make sure you congratulate us MasterHess..when we win the division....lol.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

What did the pats do against Seattle and the Bills?The pats are horrible coming off of short rest.The Jets are playing for their playoff lives.

I'll take the Jets getting 7 for at least 200 times

[/QUOTE]

hey its your money, lose it all you want

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

It's smart $$- If the Jets don't get in the SB i really hope the pats do-NOT because I am a pats fan but I do it for selfish reasons. You see I'm a gambler (amongst other vices) and belive in Karma.

You see BB thought he was bigger then the game itself when he arrogantly cheated to win after being told NOT to cheat. Since then the pats haven't won a thing. If they make it to the SB it's an easy win for a gambler. You take whoever playing the pats to win becauser Karma says the past won't win again for a long long long time.

call it the "Curse of Spygate"and put the total blame on BB!How they didn't throw him out of the League is mind blowing.

QUICK FYI- The year of Spygate- the NY POST on the sports betting line had an ** next to the pats every week. At the bottom of the page it said **-Caught Cheating

How great is that!?

[/QUOTE]

man it must suck to be a jets fan

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

It's smart $$- If the Jets don't get in the SB i really hope the pats do-NOT because I am a pats fan but I do it for selfish reasons. You see I'm a gambler (amongst other vices) and belive in Karma.

You see BB thought he was bigger then the game itself when he arrogantly cheated to win after being told NOT to cheat. Since then the pats haven't won a thing. If they make it to the SB it's an easy win for a gambler. You take whoever playing the pats to win becauser Karma says the past won't win again for a long long long time.

call it the "Curse of Spygate"and put the total blame on BB!How they didn't throw him out of the League is mind blowing.

QUICK FYI- The year of Spygate- the NY POST on the sports betting line had an ** next to the pats every week. At the bottom of the page it said **-Caught Cheating

How great is that!?

[/QUOTE]

not only do the patriots own your division, the jets dont even own their own STADIUM! and the giants are the only relevant team that plays in that stadium....your team is 4-6 and barely beat a bad rams team, get off your high horse you sc.umbag.

Sections
Shortcuts