Leon Loves the Jets!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Leon Loves the Jets!

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

NO Face Paint ANON! That's going to be a very long ride home from the swamps of Jersey. The Jets defense played well yesterday . The book an Brady is Simple- Blitz the snot out of him. He's your A typical QB. he doesn't like to get hit at all.

We've all seen him in the past that any time a defender just brushes up against him he's looking at the ref for a flag. Don't woory about that. The Jets defense will do a whole lot more then just brush up against him.

[/QUOTE]

No face paint, as for defenders brushing up against Brady, It's not just him. It's every QB in the league. Brady has more pocket awareness to prevent being sacked.  The Jets D played well against the lowly Rams, did you forget about the Pats D spotting the Rams 7 points and beating them 45-7. The Pats D is coming around so Sanchez will get antsy. I'm not here to knock your team. It will be sweet taking that ride back down I95 knowing the Pats spank the JETS. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Iceman- Congratulate a pats fan!?

I would rather eat a blow of glass!

[/QUOTE]

yea im sure you know alot about blowing

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

redsox fan 94- You are horrible at the back and forth . Your one sentence answers and immauturity only tell me the level of your education . Sorry 94 I don't pay attention to small minded infants.

If you have something intelligent to add then please do so. If not then please just move on. Thanks

From everybody

[/QUOTE]

small minded? you come on to an opposing teams forum just to troll to make yourself feel better about your lowsy team. if thats not small minded, then i dont know what is.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

nice win by Jets. Didnt think they had it in them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

94- Go back to school and learn how to spell.

ANON-Dress warm it get cold in Met Life at night!Try to leave the Michelin Man down jacket emblazened with the pats logo at home...just for one night.

Jets fans are nuts at the stadium- I haven't been back there since they opened it. fans are nuts everywhere but the NY fan base really does not care for the pats at all. It is Thanksgiving so you may be able to get out of there with your life. only kidding   enjoy the game and make to check in with the board and let us know about the longerst ride back to boston that you have ever taken went.

[/QUOTE]

Not heading north, heading south bound towards the DC area

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Hess - are you really so slow witted that you cant understand that when I say "Maybin and Golston are producing as much pass rush as the remaining jets front seven" that means that the Jets front seven are about as good as two curretnly retired zeros? I would not have paired Maybin with Golston had he still been on the Jets.

No folks, and I do not mean the lead headed dolt who started this thread, why are you continuing to write things here. This guy and that team has said nothing, done nothing.

If you want a Jets thread let me know and we will start one that puts that team in all its glorious perspective... which is to say one of the most hapless teams in the league....

Now Hess... if you want to root for your team, no problem. But if you wish to emulate your team - all talk and no meat - then that would be a choice to be a lifetime loser. Root for your team. Dont be like the Jets. .... isnt that like from some cable TV commercial...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

No back and forth for me with Leon. 

My parents taught me not to make fun of the mentally, physically or sexually handicapped or in  Leon's case all the above.

Hey Leon,  will your mom and dad let you eat at the grown-ups table this Thanksgiving? 

Or will you be eating at the homeless shelter again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Right on schedule. Gronk goes down with an injury and the Jets beat St. Louis so now the pathetic fan base believe they have a chance this Thursday. 

Going to be more of the same Hess!

Count on it!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right on schedule. Gronk goes down with an injury and the Jets beat St. Louis so now the pathetic fan base believe they have a chance this Thursday. 

Going to be more of the same Hess!

[/QUOTE]

I think it has more do do with the fact that it took a dropped pass and help from the refs to win a few weks ago.....with Gronk in NE.

[/QUOTE]

So whats going to be the next excuse? "If Tebow had played we would have won". No. How about. "If Mark Sanchez could actually play we would have won". No. I got it. "If Rex would have been a better Coach we would have won". Enjoy your 44th year drought loser! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's smart $$- If the Jets don't get in the SB i really hope the pats do-NOT because I am a pats fan but I do it for selfish reasons. You see I'm a gambler (amongst other vices) and belive in Karma.

You see BB thought he was bigger then the game itself when he arrogantly cheated to win after being told NOT to cheat. Since then the pats haven't won a thing. If they make it to the SB it's an easy win for a gambler. You take whoever playing the pats to win becauser Karma says the past won't win again for a long long long time.

call it the "Curse of Spygate"and put the total blame on BB!How they didn't throw him out of the League is mind blowing.

QUICK FYI- The year of Spygate- the NY POST on the sports betting line had an ** next to the pats every week. At the bottom of the page it said **-Caught Cheating

How great is that!?

[/QUOTE]

man it must suck to be a jets fan

[/QUOTE]

RedSoxfan94, I disagree, a Little Girl like MissyHissy can be a Jest fan too.  I do agree that she does Suck though!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It's gonna be bad news for the Jets this Thanksgiving.  They had a slight chance to take the first game.  No chance this time.  No chance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]I'm hoping that somebody on the Jets defense hits Brady like Mo Lewis did to Bledsoe.That would be the best Thanksgiving gift any Jets fan could ask for. A nice clean hard hit right in Brady's chest. You'll hear an outright Roar coming out of Met Life stadium.

The spread is only 7 points-Any gamblers out there?

[/QUOTE]

What a loser. Stop drinking out of the toilet before you flush it. ;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I'm hoping that somebody on the Jets defense hits Brady like Mo Lewis did to Bledsoe.That would be the best Thanksgiving gift any Jets fan could ask for. A nice clean hard hit right in Brady's chest. You'll hear an outright Roar coming out of Met Life stadium.

The spread is only 7 points-Any gamblers out there?

[/QUOTE]

What a loser. Stop drinking out of the toilet before you flush it. ;-) As for SpyGate, a NY media driven bit of drivel, The NY Daily News ran an article about how it was the Jests that were the originators of the cheating, & were guilty as can be. I've got a nightmare for you. What happens when Belichick retires & becomes the NFL commissioner? He'll straighten the league out & right some wrongs. ;-)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what does that even mean?  And how could you be sure?

[/QUOTE]

Ask your boyfriend Hess. I'm sure he will either tell you or give you a demonstration.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what does that even mean?  And how could you be sure?

[/QUOTE]

Ask your boyfriend Hess. I'm sure he will either tell you or give you a demonstration.

[/QUOTE]

a demonstration of what?

[/QUOTE]

Ask Hess. Thought I mentioned that already.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Masterbaiter, where are you? That was so much fun. Did you like that close game? An excercise in futility is the jv club called the yets.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Big game Thursday night!You'll care come Friday morning!mark my words the Jets will win this one ."

Hope you didn't end up betting against the spread?

"I see things"

Well put. 

Who do you think the Jets will first first Hess, the GM, coach, or QB? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wow, he was way off! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Leon, we love the Jets too.  They are good for two automatic W's every year now.  Hope you keep Sanchez as your QB forever.

Sections
Shortcuts