Leon Loves the Jets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Leon Loves the Jets!

At least Doggie and Bolted have the gumption to come back on and get their annual serving of Patriot Humble Pie after their teams lost.

Fear not, Leon...... Training camp opens up in mid July every year. Must be horrible to have the highlight of your team's seasn being Reporting Day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

At least Leon is not a fair weather fan........

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to AZPAT's comment:

At least Doggie and Bolted have the gumption to come back on and get their annual serving of Patriot Humble Pie after their teams lost.

Fear not, Leon...... Training camp opens up in mid July every year. Must be horrible to have the highlight of your team's seasn being Reporting Day.

Didn't Whodat claim he'd be back on here if they lost, too?  Hmmm. Haven't seen him.

Now if we could just get the Irrationals off this board, the board would be fantastic.

Mommy took awqy his keyboard and Daddy changed his light bulb from 50 watt to 15, seing how much timew he has his head in the refrigerator.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hey gang and Thanksgiving to one and all! I hope everybody enjoyed their families and friends!! We had some BIG news on Thursday night. Old Leon will be an Uncle of twins. The game was on in the background so it wasn't until just this morning that I had the opportuniy to read just how bad the Jets looked. Comical even.

Ther game ran late so they didn't get a chance to kill the Jets in the paper until this morning.

Oh well that's the Jets I guess.I mean what can I do as a fan anyway? B itching and moaning about a sports team just isn't my cup of tea. I mean what sort of a person would let the outcome of a sporting event effect everything that they do?

Maybe I'm asking the wrong fan base?

get lost!!!!!!! still obtuse!!!!! Who cares about you being an uncle. With your genes those kids will be up against it in the I.Q department.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey gang and Thanksgiving to one and all! I hope everybody enjoyed their families and friends!! We had some BIG news on Thursday night. Old Leon will be an Uncle of twins. The game was on in the background so it wasn't until just this morning that I had the opportuniy to read just how bad the Jets looked. Comical even.

Ther game ran late so they didn't get a chance to kill the Jets in the paper until this morning.

Oh well that's the Jets I guess.I mean what can I do as a fan anyway? B itching and moaning about a sports team just isn't my cup of tea. I mean what sort of a person would let the outcome of a sporting event effect everything that they do?

Yet your still here! Why do you contradict yourself? I guarantee you would be speaking a different tune had the Jets won. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Says the Jets fan on the Boston.com posting board.  You are just the kind of person that lets a sporting event affect everything you do.  The effect is that you stroll in here a few days later like it was a close game, shrugging it off like the outcome means nothing to you.  Enjoy the rest of your season, maybe the Jets can draft another QB with that top 10 pick they're headed for.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Says the Jets fan on the Boston.com posting board.  You are just the kind of person that lets a sporting event affect everything you do.  The effect is that you stroll in here a few days later like it was a close game, shrugging it off like the outcome means nothing to you.  Enjoy the rest of your season, maybe the Jets can draft another QB with that top 10 pick they're headed for.  

Agree.  And now he tries to come off as this warm and fuzzy dude all excited because somebody in his family is going to have twins.  BS!

Don't forget this is the same warm and fuzzy guy who wished for physical harm done to our players.  

Hess, take your Phony Warm and Fuzzy and stick it where the sun don't shine.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey polar- How are ya!? Big game Thursday night!You'll care come Friday morning!mark my words the Jets will win this one .

I see things

Hahahahaha.....Just ran across this one. Im sure Im not the first to point it out, but it was fun to do so just the same. Youre "seeing things" alright.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor Leon! Ever since the site instituted email verification he can't morph into a fan of our weekly opponent. Now he has to stick with the half dozen names he has.

Sections
Shortcuts