LEON says- The better team won!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: LEON says- The better team won!

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!?

The pats played well and deserved to win that game last night.

You see how that just rolled off my tounge without any mention of refs blowing the game,not a mention of any conspiracy theory against the Colts,no finger pointing or whining of any kind about anything.

You see I'm a big do as I do guy not a do as I say guy. I practice what I preach and hopefully if I can get through to just one of you then my time here has been well worth it.

Off to the gym then packing for a business trip to Dallas. Enjoy it while it lasts folks because it's Tom Brady in the AFC Championship and we all know how that has worked out the last few times he got you there...now don't we?

I'll check in later...Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. 

But dont get too excited before this coming game. You were so far off base with the last one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen forteen fifteen sixteen ... and this time the Broncos wont be able to cheat by faking the salary cap numbers. 

Broncos have a scary passing game. Pats have a scary balanced offense. Both Ds will be tested. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!?

I just flew in from Dallas last night and boy are my arms tired.Ba da boom!

As I always say I just call them like I see them and I'm hoping to see what we have all seen the last few times Brady has come this far only to fail.

I've been gone for a week so I'll have to scour the threads for any mention of the "injury excuse"before the game.

I'll be rooting for Denver this week and laying the 5.5. I think it's going to be Denver 42 pats 12.

[/QUOTE]

why call a Bookie.... you and i can wager i'll take the 5.5 and this way you won't have to pay the bookie the juice.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

As I always say I just call them like I see them and I'm hoping to see what we have all seen the last few times Brady has come this far only to fail.

I've been gone for a week so I'll have to scour the threads for any mention of the "injury excuse"before the game.

I'll be rooting for Denver this week and laying the 5.5. I think it's going to be Denver 42 pats 12.

[/QUOTE]

Great then give me Pats and 28 for $1000.00 at 10:1....When Denver wins by 30 I would owe you $10000.00....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

U are on my friend -You write like an old retired guy. $Lets say 100.00?

[/QUOTE]

Money would be difficult for me to collect. Perhaps something along the lines of you write an apology post to every member of this board for your petulance and lunacy and admit to the greatness of the patriot orginization, especially Belichik and Brady. If i lose I will disappear from here until after the Super Bowl. Just to be clear i have NE + 5.5... Let me know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You finally realized the Dolts were a fraud and if played in a real division are 8-8 at best??

[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha and you think that Pats play in real division? How many years have Pats won division? Says a lot about other teams in that division. Pats are a very good football team in a very weak division....  Miami ,Jets, Bills,  will not win division  in the forseeable future which means , realignment or............Boring...........................

[/QUOTE]

Ain't "envy" great? May I suggest you get some therapy and, well, DEAL WITH IT and yiour poorly run, mediocre performing team. True libbie.... "If I can't succeed, it's because I can't compete, and you need to dumb it down so I can!".

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know who he is, but why does he think anyone here gives a rats @$$ about what he thinks?

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's because folks continue to respond.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm a beting man Ghosty-A written apology to pats fans for what? Calling you and your team out for what you really are? You say greatness I say also rans.

Any mention of Spygate as of yet from anybody in the media or from anybody, a player, coach ,GM, etc from another team?

If not brace yourselves. It always comes up this time of year.

You call it petulance and lunacy and I call it-"Just calling them like I see them". At least I'm consistent.

[/QUOTE]

What about my 10:1 bet leon?? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm a beting man Ghosty-A written apology to pats fans for what? Calling you and your team out for what you really are? You say greatness I say also rans.

Any mention of Spygate as of yet from anybody in the media or from anybody, a player, coach ,GM, etc from another team?

If not brace yourselves. It always comes up this time of year.

You call it petulance and lunacy and I call it-"Just calling them like I see them". At least I'm consistent.

[/QUOTE]

As i thought just a bunch of hot air. To think, i had you rated as the best of the trolls but alas you let me down. I guess we will see you here next week spewing some other excuse as to why the Pats wont win the SB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

It's a foolish bet and you don't have that kind of money to throw around. You spent all your money on pats gear like everybody else in here.

Do they have Tshirts for 3rd and 4th place?

I'm sure if they did you guys would buy them. How many of you have that tacky team logo sticker on every vehicle that you own?

never mind-I'll guess 98% of you?

[/QUOTE]

All talk but no guts to back it up in the bet.....as for the 3rd and 4th place Tshirts you tell us...thats where your team ends up every year - 3rd or 4th place IN THE DIVISION

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

CC -The spread is 5.5- I'll take the bet with Vegas odds ...will you? Bigmouth?

Where can I pick up my "ALSO Ran" T shirts-Should I go to the pats website?

[/QUOTE]

Wait, Leon.  Aren't you the jackwagon that posted the Pats would lose 42-12?

So to be clear, you're not going to back up that claim?  Because a lot of us will take that bet.

Or are you already changing your prediction?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  You were that jackwagon.  

Check the line, too, little fella.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

More like 56 to 3 is the way I see it but why give the extra points? have you ever gambled before in your lifetime?

Yes I have chenged my predictiion.

[/QUOTE]

From 42-12 to 56-3?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe 62 to 2-brady gives up safeties on occasion.

[/QUOTE]

So you've got the Pats winning, 62-2?  Or does Manning also give up a safety?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

Does it really mater what the final score is when the pats lose?

If they a lose a close game it will be the refs fault because there is some sort of imaginary conspiracy going on or the 'injury excuse or any number of pats fans excuses.

You guys have never once ever in here had the jimmies to say-The better team won

[/QUOTE]

Actually, we talked about this last week and you refused to respond.  

I've said it many times, just not about the Jets.  Surprised

Seen the news on your boy Winslow?  Heard you were missing a jar of Vaseline. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who's Leon?

[/QUOTE]

Leon, Togah and dozens of other names over the years. He's the poster boy for trolls but at least he's good for a laugh unlike Papadouchebag

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

All right pats fans lets review what we learned in here today shall we?

In true pats fans form the injury excuse is still a hot button in here-that shouldn't shock anybody.

Geting to the playoffs and not winning is OK w pats fans even though they think they have the best HC and QB ever. It's been 10 years. The best HC and QB would have closed the deal if they were the greatest.

3rd and 4th place is just fine-do they sell T shirts for 3rd and 4th place?

Waiting for Spygate to be heard somewhere in the news is another constant this time of year.

I'm starving. Time for a delicious and nutritious meal.I'll check in later. Until then...

Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact, just the other day Bill Cowher was saying that there was nothing to Spygate:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/4294/cowher-dismisses-impact-of-spygate

Thanks for bringing the subject up.

Sections
Shortcuts