Leon says the Better team Won!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Leon says the Better team Won!

Yes the better team won Leon, go and throw yourself a parade.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well how could you blame anyone else? The pats played like crap until the end when it was too late. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

It's not all on Brady either, he missed some plays that were costly, absolutely. But the defense couldn't get off the field and the run game never got going. This was a total team loss.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Didn't I just see you post how you think Welkers clean hit on Talib was anything but clean?

I watched that play at least 20 times now-nothing dirty about it. Collisions happen in a collision sport.

Yes the hit was dirty. It wasn't a Low blow to the knees so I can understand the defense for it, but welker deliberately lowered his head and ran into talib while the ball was still in the air and talib was at no position to defend himself. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

2 words you'll never hear when descibing the Jets....'better team'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

2 words you'll never hear when descibing the Jets....'better team'

I want "Evil" back, he was the best in blowing this troll s##t  up.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

That hit was a good clean hit-repeat after me- A Good Clean football hit-he didn't deliberately run into talib-he was running his route-A route that he must have ran 500 times this year.

Do you have any idea of how whiny you and the rest of them in here sound today?

Oh c'mon Leon you know that was a pick play, and anyways the better team won. That's all you should care about since you despise the pats so much. Now get ready for another 8-8 jets season.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well boo hoo hoo _look who finally showed his face in here. Good day GlenR and How are ya?

Playing the blame game like 99.9% of them in here today?

The better team by a landslide won yesterday!Brady looked God Awful again and the pats settle in at 3rd or 4th place...again.

Do they sell tshirts for 3rd and 4th place?

Nope so they haven't sold any jets t-shirts in 45 years I guess.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Thsi is the main reason why we lost:

Manning could have worn a white dinner jacket & kept it on for an after game celebration with no marks on it...no sacks, no hurries, no picks etc.  If Manning has the time he is deadly as he proved. And his ball control gave them more than 10 more minutes keeping Pats off the field. The Pats' offensive performance was weak but the main difference was absolutely no PRESSURE ON MANNING !!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Leon says the better team won!  gr82bme would agree, and also add that Leon is a moronic troll who must live ficariously through Pats fans' ups and downs because his team only knows downs.  Leon - I actually pity you.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

Leon says the better team won!  gr82bme would agree, and also add that Leon is a moronic troll who must live ficariously through Pats fans' ups and downs because his team only knows downs.  Leon - I actually pity you.

What leon says is  meaningless as a bunch of hot  foul air coming out of fat rex belly... He's a jets fan who is absolutely jealous and obsessed with the pats and misery adores company thats the best way to describe a jets troll....  Hey leon did you go to the jets soup kitchen on times square today lol you  know they had your favorite soup today on the menu crybaby soup from rivers upon rivers of tears they use for decades of misery and failure on the part of the nfl laughingstock the jets.... So lopez says take heed to the the advice and therapy offered for all you jest fans and go to time square and get your serving of crybaby soup while its still hot and you just get a free gasbag ballon with fat rex face on it maybe it just might get you out of your miserable slump of being a jets fan lol. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

hey great to be u-Infantile name calling is never respopnded to.If you care to chime in and say the best team won be my guest.

I don't get the infantile name calling while hiding behind one's monitor. I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time.

Yup that describes the A typical pats fan in a nutshell.

If "name calling is never responded to," why did you respond?  Oh yeah, that's right - to call me names (infantile and coward).  Yup - hypocrisy, thy name is Leon.  Just the same - I still pity you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

hey great to be u-Infantile name calling is never respopnded to.If you care to chime in and say the best team won be my guest.

I don't get the infantile name calling while hiding behind one's monitor. I find it both infantile and cowardly at the same time.

Yup that describes the A typical pats fan in a nutshell.

Hmmm you do well describing a typical jets troll you seem to confuse yourself in what you attempt to describe others but allow me to enlighten  you troll... Cowardly is the best description and its safe to add  nutcase as well lol  now thats your typical jets troll... At least these pats fans have the courage to come here to express themselves win or lose unlike the typical jets troll who seem to disappear for days when things aren't going to well with their team but by now you as a jets troll should've been quite use to the abuse, misery, frustration and disappointment of losing or being considered a loser I mean you are a jets fan you just don't get any lower then that as a fan base in any sports....  Lopez says it is what is leon now eat your soup and accept it!

Sections
Shortcuts