Leon STILL loves his Jets...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Leon STILL loves his Jets...

Especially Mark Sanchez...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Leon STILL loves his Jets...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Pete Carroll was right....."he is not ready for the NFL...and is going to need alot of coaching"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I watched the last half of the Jets/Titans game last night and that was some real bad football on both sides.  But the J E T S played as bad as I could ever imagine.  And this was against a bad team.  OMG.

BTW, did anybody watch the recap after the game.  They tore into the Jets without mercy.  From the Owner to the Front Office to Coaching to the Players.  They also couldn't understand how after Sanchize began to show a little rhythm in the third qtr. they pull him out and put Tebow in for a bone head play.  They are a disaster.  What an embarrasment to Jets nation.

I almost felt sorry for Leon.  

Not.   LMAO 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Gruden for a good part of the game was a Sanchez APOLOGIST...How many times did he state that his development was hurt due to different coordinators and systems, Sparano was not the one to develop him...yak yak yak

Sections
Shortcuts