Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

So I guess the people to ask this question to is everybody in here.

Is being a Jets fan comparable to being a redsox fan???

[/QUOTE]

congrats on becoming uncle.

It was a bad day for the Jets tho.  It will take a really, really long time (if ever) for people (especially Patriot fans) to forget Sanchez' butt fumble.  Even as a Jet fan, I'm hoping you found that play funny.

Fans are fans, regardless of where they live or who they root for. You have folks on either side of the spectrum from being total homers who see no wrong all the way to those who are overly critical.  80% of fans are realists who have lives outside of sports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Jets are more comparable to the Washington Generals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

No,being a Jets fan isn't like being a Red Sox fan.The Red Sox have won 2 championships this century,the Jets,well,2 less than the Sox.

Congrats on the twins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

[/QUOTE]

get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop it, Leon! You know darn well that if the Jets had managed to beat the Pats on Thanksgiving, that you would have been unbearable...and the twins would never have been mentioned. Take your whuppin' like a man...LOL!!!

Enjoy your time with the twins. Your digestion will be better if you follow their lives, rather than the NY Jests.                                                               

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The Jets will continue to be the butt of everybody's jokes!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

[QUOTE]

Somebody please post the remainder of the pats schedule. I have to see who I will be rooting for. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it's everywhere but I know in Minny they sell t-shirts that say "My two favorite teams are the Vikings and whoever plays the Packers" It's funny but in a defeatist sort of way.

Congrats on becoming an uncle and my sympathy on being a Jets fan. You seem to have a sense of humor which I expect is required given who you cheer for.

If you missed the game, Sanchez' post game press conference was almost as entertaining. In referencing one of his mistakes he said " I was thinkiing of another play" I expect he could use that line after every game. It certainly looks like he's thinking of something different than what he's trying to do.

Another classic, with respect to the play where he ran into Moore's back end was something like "I was just trying to say Uncle and go to the next play"

Saying Uncle seems appropriate.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious...LOL!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Congrats on the twins, if one or both are boys just make sure neither are named Ed cause that is a quitters name.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

If those twins are anything like Leon, pull up the short bus!! Wait, don't. Why waste money trying to educate dim wits? Cut that out of the budget so we don't have to support Leon's kind, & let him eat the throwbacks at Walmart when he goes to work part-time. Oh, yeah, stop lying. You were glued to the TV for a quarter & some minutes before you baoled on the Jets like Firetard Ed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I will say that at least this Hess guy has showed up after the loss, so he has to have at least a tad bit of humility...unlike PhatRex and WeDerWeBack or whatever his name is.

Sections
Shortcuts