Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

Leona can you name the play where Sancheeze faceplants himself in the olineman's azz and fumbles?

maybe " wrong way handoff 180 dance around azz plant on 1"  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

So I guess the people to ask this question to is everybody in here.

Is being a Jets fan comparable to being a redsox fan???

[/QUOTE]

Hey whats up Hess. Good to finally hear from you. Was a tad bit afraid that the recent tramatic event, witnessed by you and your fanbase, would have caused you to do something self inflicted. Aynyway congrats on the new editions to your fam.  

P.S.

You mad bro? lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Do the twins a favor...  Buy them patriot jerseys...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will say that at least this Hess guy has showed up after the loss, so he has to have at least a tad bit of humility...unlike PhatRex and WeDerWeBack or whatever his name is.

[/QUOTE]

They're the same person

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

How convinient that Leon 'missed' the game while visiting family. I guess the visiting room in the lockup doesn't have a TV.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah yeah- Somebody post the pats remaining schedule. I have to do my homework on the pats opponent.

[/QUOTE]

Cograts also on the twins, Leon, I was on the endzone side where the Pats scored the 35 second quarter points. It was a pathetic display by the Jets as a whole. The more I saw the Sanchez fumble on ESPN the harder I laughed. I was expecting a closer game, I left when it was 49-12 and only took me 5 minutes to go from my car to the NJTP. Enjoy the time with the twins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I will say that at least this Hess guy has showed up after the loss, so he has to have at least a tad bit of humility...unlike PhatRex and WeDerWeBack or whatever his name is.

[/QUOTE]

They're the same person

[/QUOTE]

Okay, to my knowledge, this forum has a few more Jets fans here:

JetMangione

PhatRex

LessPhatRex

One and Done

So who's who and who is the same?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're the same person

[/QUOTE]

JetMangione

PhatRex

LessPhatRex

One and Done

[/QUOTE]

Lol I really can't tell you for sure (partially because I don't post here a lot)...I do know that PhatRex/LessPhatRex/JetMangione are all the same person. I'm pretty sure WhoDat and MasterHess are different people though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

So now that  the Jets have proven to truly suck by getting embarrassed on national tv/ embarrassing themselves, this sport is no longer important to Leon or supposedly never was?

That's why he comes to this site?  Because it's not important to him?  Please!

He must think we're as ignorant as he is.

Or that the NY/NJ accent isn't annoying.  If that isn't the Pot calling the Kettle black I don't know what is?

They weren't paying much attention to the game.  It was just on in the background.  Yeah, right.

Kind of like the fans that were actually at the game.  By half time, their real fans weren't paying much attention anymore either.  The stadium was mostly empty except for maybe visiting Pats fans in full war paint rellishing in the total dismantling of a hapless Jets team.

Have fun with your twins Leon.  It's just too bad someone in your bloodline reproduced.

I just hope they're healthy and don't take after their uncle Leon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're the same person

[/QUOTE]

JetMangione

PhatRex

LessPhatRex

One and Done

[/QUOTE]

Lol I really can't tell you for sure (partially because I don't post here a lot)...I do know that PhatRex/LessPhatRex/JetMangione are all the same person. I'm pretty sure WhoDat and MasterHess are different people though.

[/QUOTE]

We used to call him Sybil for his mutible personallities. Email verification has reduced him to the same half dozen names. Otherwise he'd be posting as Fins fan this week and if we have a bad game he appears as a disgruntled Pats fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

[/QUOTE]

No. The Red Sox have won two WS in the last 8 years, the Jets have not won ANYTHING since Yaz partolled left.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

How convinient that Leon 'missed' the game while visiting family. I guess the visiting room in the lockup doesn't have a TV.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Only losers let their lives revolve around sports. Family is more imprtant of course. My guess is he spent Thanksgiving from 8:40 pm to 2:00 am Friday morning running back and forth from the tv to the toilet, ejecting bile from first one end then the other out of sheer mental anguish and prostration.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Who knew?  An Uncle?  Congrats.

Here's another question:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

what a cop out thread this is.....you talk all the trash before the game and then after the game you act like you didnt care? loser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

what a cop out thread this is.....you talk all the trash before the game and then after the game you act like you didnt care? loser.

[/QUOTE]

He cared. See my post above.....LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Nah, Leon dosen't care about the Jets.  There's more important things in life like spending much of his time on BDC.

We've all heard from him how great NYC is and how Boston is their smaller step-child.

My question is if it's so great why feel so inferior and threatened by Boston?

With all the greatness that is the big apple, why the jealousy? 

Heck, even Brooklyn is probably bigger than Boston, why so much hate?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.  So you go on to another team's board to taunt their fans right before the biggest game of the Jets season,  but then you never watch this game (a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving, no less), not because the Jets were coincidentally getting annihilated, humilated etc. but  because you were supposedly too busy with the many chores of becoming an uncle.  

Your life doesn't revolve around sports  when the Jets get crushed, only when you think the Jets might win, or those rare occasions on which the Jets actually do win, in which cases you spend hours and hours on another team's board talking trash about this Jets team you love but don't really care that miuch about.  It makes complete sense. 

What a spineless,  phony, no-stand up  tool you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

ny city is generally populated by losers. leon/hess is a reflection of that crowd.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I seriously doubt you would be downplaying the game so much if you won or even made it close.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon we Pats fans celebrated Thanksgiving....Game was on in background - c'mon dude we all know it was shut off at halftime in your place. When you and rest of Jester nation shut the game off at halftime and were throwing up in disgust,  we in Patriot nation were all pouring victory drinks to sip during the rest of the game. I actually poured 2 for myself - 1 for the Pats victory and second for the Jester burial!!!

2012 Jets R.I.P!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

If there was any doubt that this buffoon was watching the game intently for the first quarter, go back and some of his trash onthe thread "Leon loves the Jets". Pity the fool.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts