Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Leon Still the Love the Jets and....

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ny city is generally populated by losers. leon/hess is a reflection of that crowd.

[/QUOTE]

The rotten apple!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Leon,  don't forget to teach the twins how to be good little trolls like their uncle. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey TSW ! and Happy Thankgiving to you too! you must be a Detroit fan.

The Jets are what they are...horrible and everybody got a chance to see just how pathetic they are.There is no defending them. Oh well.

When I say compare the Jets to resdox I mean the redsox have been a punchline in the sporting world for the last two years.A laughing stock of miscues and no matter what they do they still just look and are horrible.So redsox fans must know what is like to be a Jets fan.

Just wanted to clarify that. I didn't want to get into all the steroids that were found in a couple of the guys blood after the 04'WS.We'll save that for another day.

[/QUOTE]

You are like a gold plated turd.  Under the surface, 100% shit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ny city is generally populated by losers. leon/hess is a reflection of that crowd.

[/QUOTE]

The rotten apple!

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they're also reproducing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah yeah- Somebody post the pats remaining schedule. I have to do my homework on the pats opponent.

[/QUOTE]

Hessy we are playing the Jest 6 more times...Happy Ground Hogs Day!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon asked if we Pats fans are happier because of the win? I certainly am - I've been laughing all week at the jets fans whining as WFAN comes in great up here, and the link to the vid of the jets, posted on here, getting hasseled at halftime still makes me howl (my favorite is the guy yelling "dont come back after halftime"), the "retirement" of Ed, and the clown Ryan with his "wounded but not dead" comments just makes this whole jets implosion all the more comical.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

So I guess the people to ask this question to is everybody in here.

Is being a Jets fan comparable to being a redsox fan???

[/QUOTE]

No. It's not the same. The Red Sox were the flagship pro franchise starting in year 1 of MLB's existence in 1901, winning 5 WS titles in 15 years.  They are the franchise that helped MLB stay alive out of the game as an experimental professional league.

The Jets have 1 SB ring, only two division titles since the NFL merger in 1970, and haven't been to a SB since man landed on the moon and The Beatles were recording Let It Be.

So, no. One franchise has an incredibly rich history that was actually stolen away by a scummy and jealous NY team named the Yankees for them to even hope to start their franchise, a full 20 plus years into the existence of MLB.

Hmm, gee, NY likes to try to steal everything cool in NE, eh? From the chowder, to the baseball players 100 years ago right on down to Bill Parcells, Curtis Martin and NE's assistant coaches.

Doesn't pay to be a jealous pocket of toolboxes in that smelly part of the country as you can see.

[/QUOTE]

No point in responding to this clown anymore Russ. He will go on and on about how he somehow did not watch the game because his sister went into labor or the fact that the Pats vs Jets does not seem all that important to him and other crap which makes no sense. The fact of the matter is that had his Jets beat NE, him and the rest of the clowns, Wederr, PhatRex, LessPhatRex and the rest of the circus would be in full force on this forum. It would be NYDC with so many threads celebrating the Jets victory and mocking the Patriots as well as all of us. Remember the divisional loss? Remember how active they all were after that? Remember how close those idiots thought the Jets were to actually winning a Superbowl. I specifically remember having a conversation with PhatRex on that! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

You and your team are irrelevent.  

Everything you say is irrelevent.

Have fun watching NE win another championship, loser.

See ya!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang!you too Rodimus-I still see that you are still spewing your venom over the pats** win against the pathetic Jets.The personal insulkts over the internet is still something that I will never understand. Must be a NE thing acting all tough behind a monitor.

OK so the Dolphins are up next for me to root for. Lets go Phins!!Beat the pats**.

**-you see these ** NE fans-You know what they are** You've been trying to act like it never happened but it happened all right**

The pats can win the division for the next 100 years but will NEVER ever again win the big game because of it.Spygate-tsk tsk tsk May the Curse of Spygate live long and strong in NE....you've earned it.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

The fact of the matter is that had his Jets beat NE, him and the rest of the clowns, Wederr, PhatRex, LessPhatRex and the rest of the circus would be in full force on this forum. It would be NYDC with so many threads celebrating the Jets victory and mocking the Patriots as well as all of us. 

Truth hurts huh? lol

Stay mad bro and happy 44th! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang!you too Rodimus-I still see that you are still spewing your venom over the pats** win against the pathetic Jets.The personal insulkts over the internet is still something that I will never understand. Must be a NE thing acting all tough behind a monitor.

OK so the Dolphins are up next for me to root for. Lets go Phins!!Beat the pats**.

**-you see these ** NE fans-You know what they are** You've been trying to act like it never happened but it happened all right**

The pats can win the division for the next 100 years but will NEVER ever again win the big game because of it.Spygate-tsk tsk tsk May the Curse of Spygate live long and strong in NE....you've earned it.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Leon, to answer your original question, what kind of person's life revolves around a sports team? Answer:  Like maybe a Jets fan who posts thousands of taunts on the Pats' board over a period of years, talks major trash before the Jets biggest game of the year, then takes two days to come up with a half baked excuse as to why he didn't actually watch the game, and doesn't really care, but continues to keep trolling.  You might say that person's life revolves around a sports team--the Pats. 

No charge for the lesson in self awareness.  Read and learn.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

any team that is playing against the pats on any given day.

So I'm hoping that everybody had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends like I did. The pats Jets game was on in the background so I really only got to know the details of the game this morning in the local sports pages. The game ran late so the stories didn't get a chance to get printedfor Friday in the AM

The Jets got crushed apparently and didn't look so good in their effort is what I'm hearing and reading.But it all means nothing . It's just a game and what kind of a person would let their lives revolve around a sports team anyway...right?

Great personal news in Leons life. It seems that I will be Uncle Leon to twins. That was what we were all celebrating on Thanksgiving not some silly game.

So I guess the people to ask this question to is everybody in here.

Is being a Jets fan comparable to being a redsox fan???

[/QUOTE]

No because even though the red sox are a very bad team they've at least won a championship or two. To claim a 1969 championship as the biggest accomplishment of a team is embarrassing 

Sections
Shortcuts