leon waahibgton cut !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

leon waahibgton cut !!!

the writing was on the wall

not good enough as KR

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenVolin

lets see who we get on the waiver wire

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: leon waahibgton cut !!!

In response to yakv's comment:

the writing wass on the wall

not good enough as KR

lets see qho we get on the waiver wire

I was wondering who it was going to be. they made 3 waiver claims and were at 51.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Never saw them keeping 6 RbsRbs
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Re: leon washington cut !!!

cole and kline were not spotted at practice 

i expect more moves to come

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/374241402924052480?screen_name=jeffphowe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

not good enough as KR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO...the moves are coming fast and FUUUURIOUS now...Edleman must be feeling pretty good I guess...Wash. didn't look particularly great this preseason, but then again, the ST's in general look like they need shock therapy the way they've played so far...that or some of Uncle Ray-Ray's antler dust

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=new-england-patriots&id=4747800

why the hell is jeff tarpinian still is on the roster??? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=new-england-patriots&id=4747800

Maybe they moved him back...he's a good LB and good on ST's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I like the idea of Boyce in that role.

Fastest guy on the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I like the idea of Boyce in that role.

Fastest guy on the team.

Didn't even think of that...  I hope they have a plan to put a difference maker back there.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Leon was the other prized FA pickup Queenie was raving about.  Going on and on about how great he was but the Jets had to get rid of him because they were in 'cap hell'.  He claimed that he was a better returner than Joe Mcknight the last few years and how he's be the great receiver out of the backfield that Curtis Martin never was.

Bustchise...president of the Kerry Rhodes fan club...bosom buddies...they take horseback riding vacations together...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Props to Ben Volin who hit on these cuts ...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/08/25/patriots-have-major-decisions-ahead-cut-down-roster/hBUGZT1CInu2hdRQEzP3BM/story.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

That's weird as is Koutavides released, Beauharnais making the team and Fletcher already here.

Practice squad, probably a ST emergency guy.

Don't know if that Washington is confirmed or not. If it is it's nice to know I am not going blind just yet. I said from a while ago I thought BB might keep Washington and Wilson but I wouldn't.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Did any free agents we signed make the team? Last year it was Lloyd and Gregory, with Lloyd eventually being cut. Oh yeah, Kelly made it...I wish we could start signing guys that can help us, that way we don't have to sift through other people's trash 7 days before the season starts. There was a time where we would find those middle level guys that would come in and play above their contract...those days are apparently over. Thank god for undrafted free agents, without them it would be Tom Brady standing on a field by himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Told ya...Kerry and Bustchise horseback riding...only thing missing is the Lil' debbie Snackin cakes...he likes to rub them all over Kerry's breatstisestises...all that cream and stuff....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

not good enough as KR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO...the moves are coming fast and FUUUURIOUS now...Edleman must be feeling pretty good I guess...Wash. didn't look particularly great this preseason, but then again, the ST's in general look like they need shock therapy the way they've played so far...that or some of Uncle Ray-Ray's antler dust

I guess I shouldn't even bother to tell you that preseason special teams have a lot of guys on them that aren't going to be in the league during the regular season.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Leon was the other prized FA pickup Queenie was raving about.  Going on and on about how great he was but the Jets had to get rid of him because they were in 'cap hell'.  He claimed that he was a better returner than Joe Mcknight the last few years and how he's be the great receiver out of the backfield that Curtis Martin never was.

False. I said our kick return stuff in recent years has been below average and any upgrade would be welcomed.

The Jets did trade him because there in cap hell. YOur team then drafted McKnight who is a bust and not even on any team anymore.  McKnight famously once said "the Jets will have to kill me for me to lose my spot".

I wonder if McKnight is actually dead?

abwahahaha

Yes Queenie, they traded a guy coming off a major ACL injury for cap reasons - oh yeah and becasue they drafted a top returner to replace him, you know the 4th round bust you keep talking about.  

hey, remember that time you called the Steeler's 6th round pick a bust? That was awesome.  Have you come to grips with RasI and Cunningham being busts yet?  No? I'm shocked.

Ironically, both guys were connected to the "deepest draft in 25 years".  Jermaine a pick in that draft, and RasI a result of BB trading up into the 2011 draft, leaving some other awesome player from the  "deepest draft in 25 years" for some other team.  You know, by not using that #89 pick in the "deepest draft in 25 years", the patsies left a bunch of great players for other teams... you know like Bowman, Graham and Taylor Price.... oh wait, they drafted him with the next pick... bwahahahhahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Do you miss Kerry Bustie...do you...so sad...here, for you...Kerry and you horseback riding....we know you two are "close personal friends" (ahem)....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

False. I said our kick return stuff in recent years has been below average and any upgrade would be welcomed.

The Jets did trade him because there in cap hell. YOur team then drafted McKnight who is a bust and not even on any team anymore.  McKnight famously once said "the Jets will have to kill me for me to lose my spot".

abwahahaha

Yes Queenie, they traded a guy coming off a major ACL injury for cap reasons - oh yeah and becasue they drafted a top returner to replace him, you know the 4th round bust you keep talking about.  

hey, remember that time you called the Steeler's 6th round pick a bust? That was awesome.  Have you come to grips with RasI and Cunningham being busts yet?  No? I'm shocked.

Ironically, both guys were connected to the "deepest draft in 25 years".  Jermaine a pick in that draft, and RasI a result of BB trading up into the 2011 draft, leaving some other awesome player from the  "deepest draft in 25 years" for some other team.  You know, by not using that #89 pick in the "deepest draft in 25 years", the patsies left a bunch of great players for other teams... you know like Bowman, Graham and Taylor Price.... oh wait, they drafted him with the next pick... bwahahahhahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Do you miss Kerry Bustie...do you...so sad...here, for you...Kerry and you horseback riding....we know you two are "close personal friends" (ahem)....

I wouldn't be shocked if that is Bustchise with Kerry Rhodes there.  Cannot be made up.

I know it's hard to see...but he's got the same mark Sanchise Tattoo on his right arm...closest to you in the pic...that Wrecks Ryan has on HIS arm...you just can't see it well with his dark skin...but it's there....he has a tattoo of Little Debbie on his hynie...like this

How You Doin’? Kerry Rhodes Cuddles Up In Bed With His Boo Thang/ Male Assistant! - See more at: http://bossip.com/782091/how-you-doin-kerry-rhodes-cuddles-up-in-bed-with-his-boo-thang-male-assistant-video/#sthaKerry Rhodes assistant Hollywoodsh.sC0LH3io.dpuf

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

abwahahaha

So you are saying you actually believe the hype when the "so called experts" say a draft is super deep or not, "at the time of the draft", before any of the hype actually shows proof at the NFL level or not?

You've got to be kidding right?

Have you taken a look back at that 2010 draft? OMG the names in the first three rounds that are either out of football, on different teams than who drfated them, just recently released, or jags is enormous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I wonder if RKrap will cut and past his lovely camp "observations" where he was raving about Washington's quickness and speed?  Priceless.

Does anyone think RKrap lied about that because Washington once played for the Jets?

I do.

He bashed Kelly and Wilson and raved about the worst player of the 3.

I could have run one out past the 20 just once in camp for crying out loud. We won't be signing anyone off any waiver wire. Blount may one guy with Boyce back there. Each looked pretty good.

Since I have bludgeoned you so frequently, looks like I need to embarrass you again. This is what I wrote about Kelly. 

Observations from camp

posted at 7/28/2013 2:56 PM EDT

• rkarp
    • First: 1/29/2008
    • Last: 8/30/2013

3rd day at camp and I spent most of the time watching he line men as today was the first day in pads. Thoughts;

-Cannon is getting starters reps. He looks 1000% better than last years camp, where I thought he was the worst linemen in camp last year. Did not see much of Connolly? Not sure if his shoulder is ready. 

-Svitek is very big, with good footwork. He lined up at LT today and looked better IMO than Solder. Not saying he is better, but today he looked comfortable and did well, Solder did not

-Kelly is really big, and since I hadn't seen a lot of him prior, I was dubious given his age. There is no doubt he is head and shoulders above Lovie and Deadrick. Definite upgrade, only question is how much. He looked very good today, strong, quick, experienced, had all the tricks. After 1 day in pads in July, call me crazy, but it would not surprise me if he is pro bowl material playing next to Vince

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts