leon waahibgton cut !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: leon waahibgton cut !!!

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Leon was the other prized FA pickup Queenie was raving about.  Going on and on about how great he was but the Jets had to get rid of him because they were in 'cap hell'.  He claimed that he was a better returner than Joe Mcknight the last few years and how he's be the great receiver out of the backfield that Curtis Martin never was.

False. I said our kick return stuff in recent years has been below average and any upgrade would be welcomed.

The Jets did trade him because there in cap hell. YOur team then drafted McKnight who is a bust and not even on any team anymore.  McKnight famously once said "the Jets will have to kill me for me to lose my spot".

I wonder if McKnight is actually dead?

abwahahaha

Yes Queenie, they traded a guy coming off a major ACL injury for cap reasons - oh yeah and becasue they drafted a top returner to replace him, you know the 4th round bust you keep talking about.  

hey, remember that time you called the Steeler's 6th round pick a bust? That was awesome.  Have you come to grips with RasI and Cunningham being busts yet?  No? I'm shocked.

Ironically, both guys were connected to the "deepest draft in 25 years".  Jermaine a pick in that draft, and RasI a result of BB trading up into the 2011 draft, leaving some other awesome player from the  "deepest draft in 25 years" for some other team.  You know, by not using that #89 pick in the "deepest draft in 25 years", the patsies left a bunch of great players for other teams... you know like Bowman, Graham and Taylor Price.... oh wait, they drafted him with the next pick... bwahahahhahahahahahaahahahahaha!

So you are saying you actually believe the hype when the "so called experts" say a draft is super deep or not, "at the time of the draft", before any of the hype actually shows proof at the NFL level or not?

You've got to be kidding right?

Have you taken a look back at that 2010 draft? OMG the names in the first three rounds that are either out of football, on different teams than who drfated them, just recently released, or jags is enormous.

How can he concentrate on facts....his boo left him...terrible BLOW to his soul...poor Bustie and Kerry...what could have been...matching tatoos and all...and we thought Jets mated for life..

IFWT_Kerry Rhodes and bf

More PHOTOS) NFL: Kerry Rhodes Alleged Ex-Boyfriend Exposes Relationship; They Even Have Matching Tattoos

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I wonder if RKrap will cut and past his lovely camp "observations" where he was raving about Washington's quickness and speed?  Priceless.

Does anyone think RKrap lied about that because Washington once played for the Jets?

I do.

He bashed Kelly and Wilson and raved about the worst player of the 3.

I could have run one out past the 20 just once in camp for crying out loud. We won't be signing anyone off any waiver wire. Blount may one guy with Boyce back there. Each looked pretty good.

I know I have bludgeoned you at will, but does this sound like "raving" about a player? 

This is what I wrote regarding Washington;

-Washington looks very fast. When signed, I thought he may have lost a step or two from his Jets days. From what I can see, he hasnt. I was wrong on him, nice addition.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Leon was the other prized FA pickup Queenie was raving about.  Going on and on about how great he was but the Jets had to get rid of him because they were in 'cap hell'.  He claimed that he was a better returner than Joe Mcknight the last few years and how he's be the great receiver out of the backfield that Curtis Martin never was.

False. I said our kick return stuff in recent years has been below average and any upgrade would be welcomed.

The Jets did trade him because there in cap hell. YOur team then drafted McKnight who is a bust and not even on any team anymore.  McKnight famously once said "the Jets will have to kill me for me to lose my spot".

I wonder if McKnight is actually dead?

abwahahaha

Yes Queenie, they traded a guy coming off a major ACL injury for cap reasons - oh yeah and becasue they drafted a top returner to replace him, you know the 4th round bust you keep talking about.  

hey, remember that time you called the Steeler's 6th round pick a bust? That was awesome.  Have you come to grips with RasI and Cunningham being busts yet?  No? I'm shocked.

Ironically, both guys were connected to the "deepest draft in 25 years".  Jermaine a pick in that draft, and RasI a result of BB trading up into the 2011 draft, leaving some other awesome player from the  "deepest draft in 25 years" for some other team.  You know, by not using that #89 pick in the "deepest draft in 25 years", the patsies left a bunch of great players for other teams... you know like Bowman, Graham and Taylor Price.... oh wait, they drafted him with the next pick... bwahahahhahahahahahaahahahahaha!

So you are saying you actually believe the hype when the "so called experts" say a draft is super deep or not, "at the time of the draft", before any of the hype actually shows proof at the NFL level or not?

You've got to be kidding right?

Have you taken a look back at that 2010 draft? OMG the names in the first three rounds that are either out of football, on different teams than who drfated them, just recently released, or jags is enormous.

Actually, no, I don't.   I cannot take credit for the claim that the 2010 draft was "the deepest draft in 25 years"  In fact, the only person I have ever heard make such a baseless claim is Queenie.  Although pundits will predict whatever they predict, I think that such things should be based on actual results of the draft, as opposed to say a pre-draft perception.

Thanks for asking.

Now, now, now Bustie...don't take it out on innocents because your BOO left you...just remember those days on the beach in the Carribean...and ride that horse in your dreams....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Tarpinian is gone, not sure what list you're looking at?

Placed veteran S Adrian Wilson on injured reserve. Released veteran players: DL Jermaine Cunnngham, DL Justin Francis, P Zoltan Mesko, QB Tim Tebow and LB Jeff Tarpinian. Released one first-year player: DL Marcus Forston. Released six rookie free agents: LB Ja'Gared Davis, S Kanorris Davis, DB Justin Green, OL Chris McDonald, DB Stephon Morris, WR Quentin Sims and RB George Winn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

By the way, who's this waahibgton guy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Placed veteran S Adrian Wilson on injured reserve. Released veteran players: DL Jermaine Cunnngham, DL Justin Francis, P Zoltan Mesko, QB Tim Tebow and LB Jeff Tarpinian. Released one first-year player: DL Marcus Forston. Released six rookie free agents: LB Ja'Gared Davis, S Kanorris Davis, DB Justin Green, OL Chris McDonald, DB Stephon Morris, WR Quentin Sims and RB George Winn.

He is on the practice squad or was when he was at practice today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Think they signed him to practice squad today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What am I missing?

What does Kerry Rhodes possible sexual orientation have to do with anything? If he is a good S and an upgrade over what we have, bring him in...right?

What is the Lil Debbie thing about?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I wonder if RKrap will cut and past his lovely camp "observations" where he was raving about Washington's quickness and speed?  Priceless.

Does anyone think RKrap lied about that because Washington once played for the Jets?

I do.

I could have run one out past the 20 just once in camp for crying out loud. We won't be signing anyone off any waiver wire. Blount may one guy with Boyce back there. Each looked pretty good.

I know I have bludgeoned you at will, but does this sound like "raving" about a player? 

-Washington looks very fast. When signed, I thought he may have lost a step or two from his Jets days. From what I can see, he hasnt. I was wrong on him, nice addition.

Not a good addition and he's not fast whatsoever.

So, you were wrong again, as usual.

Disagree. I think his speed had nothing to do with him being cut (unlike your boy Wilson). It was a numbers thing and BB decided not to put any defensive inemen on the roster that can play...desperate times, call for desperate measures. Unless Washington can play defensive tackle - and at 5'10" 200 pounds I'm surprised he couldn't give us at least what Cunningham did...he wasn't going to be staying. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

What am I missing?

What does Kerry Rhodes possible sexual orientation have to do with anything? If he is a good S and an upgrade over what we have, bring him in...right?

What is the Lil Debbie thing about?

Ahhh...it's about Phat Rex.....his extended fake family...it's a downlow thing that Jets dig...LMAO...just ask Phat Rex....down in his mommas cellar...with the Little Debbie Snackin' cakes...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Hey...bring him in...then Phat Rex will ditch the Jets and be a Pats fan...LMFAO...I mean, he can't hate a teaM THAT HAS HIS "CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND" PLAYING FOR US, CAN HE...THEY'LL TAKE LONG HORSE RIDES TOGETHER AGAIN...HE'D BE HAPPY...HE MIGHT DROP THE LITTLE DEBBIE CAKES ADDICTION...HE MIGHT EVEN STOP STALKING RUSTY...NAW, HE'D NEVER DO THAT! (SORRY FOR the caps)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the thing. You would not know if he was fast. You never saw him play this summer. What did he return on the televised games, 3 KO's? You are making your decisions on 3 returns? Is that how you thought Wilson was playing so well this summer? That 3rd drive against Detroit was impressive....too bad you were the only person who saw it that way....

still think Simmons bailed on ESPN to form Grantland? Bwahahahahahaha!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder if that dooosh with the 2nd grade Paint skills has posted anything intersting and informative.  I guess I'll need to keep wondering.

It's just driving me crazy.  I just know that he posted something really clever with some awesome pictures done in the high end utility "Paint", but what could it be?  It's like my computer is on auto ignore for dooooshbags.

[/QUOTE]

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE RENTING A HUGE AMOUNT OF SPACE IN A TEENIE TINY HEAD

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

I do.

That's the thing. You would not know if he was fast. You never saw him play this summer. What did he return on the televised games, 3 KO's? You are making your decisions on 3 returns? Is that how you thought Wilson was playing so well this summer? That 3rd drive against Detroit was impressive....too bad you were the only person who saw it that way....

Well...I'll tell you this...you couldn't find three people here who give a rats azz for the journalism ability of ESPN....absolutely NO credibility at all...must really suck to work with them....knowing they are laughed at....what will they do now without Tebow...oh yeah, they just hired that murderer Ray Lewis.....too bad he admitted he was involved, right?!

ESPN can SUCK IT!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/bill-simmons-espn-twitter-dwyane-wade-joke_n_3443499.html

[/QUOTE]

You said Simmons left ESPN to form Grantland. You realize Grantland is on the ESPN site and Simmons is paid byESPN, right? If you know that, which you didn't, why would you say he left? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

LOL^^^

Worldwide Leader In Sucks.  Priceless.

I don't care anymore...I'm tired of his crud...

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/bill-simmons-espn-twitter-dwyane-wade-joke_n_3443499.html

[/QUOTE]

You said Simmons left ESPN to form Grantland. You realize Grantland is on the ESPN site and Simmons is paid byESPN, right? If you know that, which you didn't, why would you say he left? 

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he left ESPN. I said he formed Grantland to have his own creative space.

They're censoring him left and right. I wouldn't be shocked if he leaves in the near future, though.

ESPN blows and you blow.

[/QUOTE]

Really, you lie again!

1. Re: Reiss at Odds with ESPN.... another nail in ESPN's coffin

posted at 8/30/2013 6:48 PM EDT

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"seems like he could be leaving soon to start his own website and blog."

no chance. Too hard to make a living doing that. You do it to get noticed and move on and get hired somewhere. Reese has already done that.

only chance could be a fox sports type site. 

ESPN is doing fine, they have tons of enviable sports rights exclusives. 

Keep in mind I hate ESPN, but your post is wishful thinking to the extreme

Didn't Bill Simmons just start Grantland with a few other people becase he got sick of ESPN's antics or manipulations?

I believe he did.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL^^^

Worldwide Leader In Sucks.  Priceless.

Stop using my up pointy trademarked things. What are you even pointing at?  Were you pointing up at your claim that the Jets should wanted to pay millions for Leon coming off ACL surgery instead of using a 4th round pick to draft a better return guy?  Oh, that's ok.  Just ask next time.  I brought ^^ to this board.

[/QUOTE]

Yes...you brought death and pestilence to this board...take your Jets Troll Azz baCK TO YOUR MOMMA'S CELLAR AND TAke your buddies with you...and your Lil' Debbies snackin cakes...and Rhodes...

Jets suck!!!

That's YOUR trade mark

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

^^Bustchise/Bungalow Bill in basement:

25. This post has been removed.