leon waahibgton cut !!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: leon waahibgton cut !!!

Hey Buttcheese...nice hairdo...sure Rhodesie likes it?

It must be great to be a cyber stalker...LMFAO!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

^^Bustchise/Bungalow Bill in basement:

Not sure what's creepier, Queenie looking through Bungalo Bills window or that he not only took a picture, but uses it for his "feverish" purposes.  Creepy creepy dude.

You'd need a cellar full of fast computers to calculate the # of ways Buttcheese is creepy...but that's ok, he has me on ignore, don't ya know...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Well...I've just seen it all...babe trying a thread about how the Bills DC says Tebow can play QB in the NFL...he's a starter for the Billy Graham Crusade, and that's only a "MAYBE"

My work here is done...I've rented space in Phat rex's head so I smile!!!

Remember...whatever they say behind your back is none of your business!!

Back to the actual world for the night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I HATE THIS CUT DXXN IT!

We had no kickoff weapon last year...none what so ever. Don't get me started with McCourty...

Who we got? nobody...you put an inexperienced player back there it will be fumble city...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I fr one thought hed be special. We need a kick returner. Edleman won't last a season if he has to do kr and pr. I wonder if vareen is the kr.  Special teams needs to get a lot better this year. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

For Krist sake!  This forum is for discussion about the Patriots.

Can the MOD please delete the immature off-topic useless posts... or better yet, ban these same posters who pollute every thread with thier baiting and flaming that nobody else cares about.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

For Krist sake!  This forum is for discussion about the Patriots.

Can the MOD please delete the immature off-topic useless posts... or better yet, ban these same posters who pollute every thread with thier baiting and flaming that nobody else cares about.   

well spoken.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Didn't he bobble a punt against the Gents?