Leon was impressed .....but

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Leon was impressed .....but

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for that pat-Justifies everything that I have been saying about BB and his cheatin heart.

Hey if you think what BB did wasn't wrong then is it fair to say that you as a group of pats fans condone cheating in sports?

BTW-The guy in the picture is on the Jets sideline and the camera is pointed at the Jets sideline.Your guy was pointing at the opposing teams sideline. Got caught-BB was told to STOP. the arrogant AHole didn't STOP. Got caught cheating and because of that the pats haven't won anything since and the pats will forever be known as cheaters.

Outside of the NE area of course.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it's a JETS cameraman on the JETS sideline but that camera is pointed at the 50 on the opposite side of the field not towards your sideline. It takes basic skills to judge the angle of inflection and his body would have to be twisted 90 degrees to be pointed at the same sideline

but of course there was also the incident which the Jets cameraman was kicked out of the Razor for illegally taping without permission

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/Mangini_defends_Jets_taping_during_playoffs_at_Gillette

except the Pats didn't cry to the league like a bunch of babies

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hess.. if you draw a line from the camera lense out to the field, it points directly at BB and the Pats sideline.  I guessed you missed that!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey good afternoon my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya?I must say that watching the pats offense on Monday night was quite impressive.The refs threw you a bone early on the phantom defensive interference call but the pats lookd good.Brady is as good as it gets BUT always keep in mind that Defense wins Championships and Offense scores points.

Your defense is weak at best and there is always that ugly issue of the "Curse" that is looming.Lets save that discussion for another day. You'll say they didn't it and I'll say they did. I speak for everybody in the country on this subject...outside of NE of course. So lets stay on point and discuss the pats defense.What is it now the 4th or 5th different set of DB's in the backfield for the pats this year?

Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome.

[/QUOTE]

Cool story. Glad to see you finally put the boldfaced words in print.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hey Leon! Pats in the SB? What happened to you telling us that the Jets would be in the SB after McElroy was put in to beat the Cardinals? Oh wait, I got ya, soon as Sanchez was named starter for the Jaxonville game even you as a Jets fan mailed in all playoff hopes.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey good afternoon my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya?I must say that watching the pats offense on Monday night was quite impressive.The refs threw you a bone early on the phantom defensive interference call but the pats lookd good.Brady is as good as it gets BUT always keep in mind that Defense wins Championships and Offense scores points.

Your defense is weak at best and there is always that ugly issue of the "Curse" that is looming.Lets save that discussion for another day. You'll say they didn't it and I'll say they did. I speak for everybody in the country on this subject...outside of NE of course. So lets stay on point and discuss the pats defense.What is it now the 4th or 5th different set of DB's in the backfield for the pats this year?

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots have the 8th best run d in the league. And before you start to say that other teams just throw the ball consider that they have the 6th best in yards per carry. ANd that they are able to shut down a RB if they choose to (Chris Johnson had 4 yards in 11 carries as an example and Foster had all of 46 yards).

Also consider that their pass D and pass rush have been playing considerably better of late.

Consider that in the first 7 games the Pats were giving up the same yards per attempt as the NY Giants at 8.1 but in the last 6 games reduced to a reasonable 7.4 and a drop of over 3% in completion percentage. Third down D over the alst 6 games has given up a respectable 38.9% conversion rate! Better thanb the Jets and Giants for example.

The D is not yet where it needs to be but it is solid V the run, sound on third down, now reasonablly decent pass D as the pass rush is also getting better. And in all this there is a clear trend towards getting better and better. And a reason for that trend. They have a lot of young players, some new players and one or two players focusing on newer roles. In all of this they are getting up the learing curve as individuals and as a team. This is something many pundits dont seem to get. Perhaps because gettting better is a hallmark of a team like the Pats and not of teams like the Jets.

With Chandler Jones having missed some time recently (and yet the D improves) having him work back into the line up will make them better as well.  And Cunningham coming back will not hurt. He adds depth which is not to be underrated. The Patriots were making the Houston D line gasp for air in the fourth quarter. Quality depth helps to avoid those problems.

I do agree that D is critical in winning championships. Even so it took injuries to their best O lineman and the league's best TE for the Giants to squeak out a win last year. And a miracle catch in 2007 to squeak out that game too.

A healthy Pats team is better than any other team in this league. If they are relatively healthy they will win it all. That is the only thing that ahs kept them from winning recently.

[/QUOTE]

yep that and the giants 

Even so it took injuries to their best O lineman and the league's best TE for the Giants to squeak out a win last year. And a miracle catch in 2007 to squeak out that game too.

no class sore losing at it's best.

truth hurts... sad you don't see how fortunate you are,  the illusion is over.  Giants have real problems ...   like some of their fans.... must be a NY thing.  You dinks should hang out together. leon and jintsy...

You'd make a cute picture on the Coney island Ferris wheel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey the Jets still have a slim shot at the playoffs . if not this then they'll get em next year right?

Offense Defense or Special Teams . The pats can lead in every category going into the SB and it won't matter.The "Curse" is there and it's real.

Yup-that was bile that just shot up in the back of your throats!Don't worry nobody thinks the pats are becoming the Bills of the early 90's.....not yet anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Are you on some kind of medication!!? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Anyone seen my can of Raid?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

You'd make a cute picture on the Coney island Ferris wheel....

Leon and jintsy from NY .  We gotta get a Photoshop picture of this...  TFB12...?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You guys just gave bugboy Leon an extra 1/4 on his angry Irish inch.

You can always tell when the bug gets angry and frustrated because he reverts to the old cheater whine. The best thing to do is talk about him in his threads but don't talk to him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots have the 8th best run d in the league. And before you start to say that other teams just throw the ball consider that they have the 6th best in yards per carry. ANd that they are able to shut down a RB if they choose to (Chris Johnson had 4 yards in 11 carries as an example and Foster had all of 46 yards).

Also consider that their pass D and pass rush have been playing considerably better of late.

Consider that in the first 7 games the Pats were giving up the same yards per attempt as the NY Giants at 8.1 but in the last 6 games reduced to a reasonable 7.4 and a drop of over 3% in completion percentage. Third down D over the alst 6 games has given up a respectable 38.9% conversion rate! Better thanb the Jets and Giants for example.

The D is not yet where it needs to be but it is solid V the run, sound on third down, now reasonablly decent pass D as the pass rush is also getting better. And in all this there is a clear trend towards getting better and better. And a reason for that trend. They have a lot of young players, some new players and one or two players focusing on newer roles. In all of this they are getting up the learing curve as individuals and as a team. This is something many pundits dont seem to get. Perhaps because gettting better is a hallmark of a team like the Pats and not of teams like the Jets.

With Chandler Jones having missed some time recently (and yet the D improves) having him work back into the line up will make them better as well.  And Cunningham coming back will not hurt. He adds depth which is not to be underrated. The Patriots were making the Houston D line gasp for air in the fourth quarter. Quality depth helps to avoid those problems.

I do agree that D is critical in winning championships. Even so it took injuries to their best O lineman and the league's best TE for the Giants to squeak out a win last year. And a miracle catch in 2007 to squeak out that game too.

A healthy Pats team is better than any other team in this league. If they are relatively healthy they will win it all. That is the only thing that ahs kept them from winning recently.

[/QUOTE]

yep that and the giants 

Even so it took injuries to their best O lineman and the league's best TE for the Giants to squeak out a win last year. And a miracle catch in 2007 to squeak out that game too.

no class sore losing at it's best

[/QUOTE]

Hey, truth huirts. GIants couldnt beat the Pats in 2007 without an act of god. THey couldnt beat SF last year without two acts of god. They couldnt win the SB.. I mean have it hadned to them, without two injuries and a whole lot of luck.

Come back when the Giants actually win a big game on their own. You know. Like the Packers in the 60s. The Steelers in the 70s. The 49ers in the 80s. The Cowboys ni the 90s. The Pats in the 00s.

I expect the Pats will have a shot. They sure look better than that bunch of lottery wonners in NY.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Delusional, as well as driven to dementia by the performance of the YETS.  Very sad,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Leon, Still wishing your Team was as good as the pats???

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Weak defense? It's much better than the Jets and in the last few weeks since position changes and bringing in Talib it's one of the best in the NFL. The offense and Brady are the best. 

It's funny that a fan of a team that has gone 2nd longest without a Super Bowl says the team that just went and has won 3 in the past 10 years is cursed... Priceless!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's funny that a fan of a team that has gone 2nd longest without a Super Bowl says the team that just went and has won 3 in the past 10 years is cursed... Priceless!

[/QUOTE]

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Come back when the Giants actually win a big game on their own. You know. Like the Packers in the 60s. The Steelers in the 70s. The 49ers in the 80s. The Cowboys ni the 90s. The Pats in the 00s.

I expect the Pats will have a shot. They sure look better than that bunch of lottery wonners in NY.

[/QUOTE]

truth...LOLOLOLOL

Giants own the Pats

[/QUOTE]

Disagree with the idea that anything happened in those two SB's other than the Giants winning  both times,  fair and square.  If the Pats had held on in 2007, I wouldn't have said the better team on the field won. Last year, if  Welker had caught that pass, the Pats probably win, but it was certainly no tougher than the catch Manningham (I think that's his name?) made in the Giant's final drive (and a much better throw).  No question, the Giants are a tough match up for the Pats, but I wouldn't say the Giants "own" the Pats.  Every one of their last three games turned on one or two plays.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing another rematch.  I think the Pats are way overdue to win a close game against the G-Men.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Jintsy getting defensive about his lucky Eli...  Hahahahahaha...stop it yur keeeling me ....  He's a lucky little opie for sure....  Hahaha.... Throws wobblers to salsa dancers .... Hahahahaha... . what a sorrya$$$ team ....lol...lmao.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Norger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

truth...LOLOLOLOL

Giants own the Pats

[/QUOTE]

Disagree with the idea that anything happened in those two SB's other than the Giants winning  both times,  fair and square.  If the Pats had held on in 2007, I wouldn't have said the better team on the field won. Last year, if  Welker had caught that pass, the Pats probably win, but it was certainly no tougher than the catch Manningham (I think that's his name?) made in the Giant's final drive (and a much better throw).  No question, the Giants are a tough match up for the Pats, but I wouldn't say the Giants "own" the Pats.  Every one of their last three games turned on one or two plays.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing another rematch.  I think the Pats are way overdue to win a close game against the G-Men.

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats make it like to play the best team in the NFC.

Giants, 49rs and GB are the likeley candidates. Like to see one really step up dominate all the way to the SB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jintsy getting defensive about his lucky Eli...  Hahahahahaha...stop it yur keeeling me ....  He's a lucky little opie for sure....  Hahaha.... Throws wobblers to salsa dancers .... Hahahahaha... . what a sorrya$$$ team ....lol...lmao.

[/QUOTE]

Had this talk with Jints before..he does not believe luck comes into play in football. But he is wrong...it comes into play in all sports and in life. It has been an essential component to making many fortunes and winning many championships over the years. Our Pats have benefitted from luck even to get to their first SB of this century in the infamous game vs. the Oakland Raiders.

No one can take away your championships regardless of how they were won. (unless you are Lance Armstrong)

Rejoice Jints about your teams victories and stop being the thought police!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Right... But you didnt go on raiders boards saying how pats are your daddies... Right...?

Trolls like jints should be villified and abused til he leaves this board and goes back into his sorry lonely existence somewhere in jintland .

Sections
Shortcuts