Leon Was Right....Again!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Leon Was Right....Again!

Again, we realize that BB left your heartbroken franchise at the alter of matrimony, but it's time to get over it.  It must hurt to see the Pats' success at the hands of a guy who took your hearts out and stomped on them, we get it.  Every time you see BB shaking hands after another victory I bet Dionne Warwick singing "Walk on By" must flood your skull. 

If you can say with a straight face that you are happier with all the joy that  Al Groh, Herm Edwards, Eric Mangini and Rex Ryan brought you over BB, the heartbreak must be even more profound than you let on. You sound like a jilted lover, let's not kid ourselves here...

Foolish pride, that's all that I have left

So let me hide the tears and the sadness you gave me

When you said goodbye

buh buh buh buh buh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hey gang!Still fighting through the after affects of Sandy but had to take a time out to discuss the new player poll that has BB rated as the #2 most overrated coach on the planet!Yes old Rex Ryan may have gotten the 1st vote but Old Rexy opens his mouth too much and he deserved the top spot!

Now the so called Genuis is being put on the spot. I'm glad that most players outside of NE and I wouldn't be surprised that a few of the NE players themselves have finally heard enogh of just how smart he's supposed to be.

I've been saying it for years -All the way back to the days of Spygate-Your guy is overrated and now everybody agrees.Gnaw on that little ditty for awhile and ya'll get back to me when you can!

Hope you and you are family are safe. Thanx for taking time out to drop by. Good Luck with everything!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Hey gang!Still fighting through the after affects of Sandy but had to take a time out to discuss the new player poll that has BB rated as the #2 most overrated coach on the planet!Yes old Rex Ryan may have gotten the 1st vote but Old Rexy opens his mouth too much and he deserved the top spot!

Now the so called Genuis is being put on the spot. I'm glad that most players outside of NE and I wouldn't be surprised that a few of the NE players themselves have finally heard enogh of just how smart he's supposed to be.

I've been saying it for years -All the way back to the days of Spygate-Your guy is overrated and now everybody agrees.Gnaw on that little ditty for awhile and ya'll get back to me when you can!

chimp

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Hey gang - Gotta run- I'll check inlater-

What a great day huh? BB finally getting called out for what he truly is OVERRATED!! I love it!

Well you know Leon...busy busy busy.I'll check in later

Until then ...y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

Definitely overrated.  If Belichick were ever to leave the Patriots, it would take at least five minutes before he got another job offer.

We are having a very nice day, thanks.  The Patriots are playing some good football and look as if they have improved the weakest part of their team.  Meanwhile, their noisy divisional rival is sinking out of sight.  Life is pretty good. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

yep overrated, 5 SB appearences and 3 SB wins in 11 years. He's so overrated no other fanbase would ever want that lol

btw how many SB's have the Jets been to in the last 40 years?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What a great day huh? BB finally getting called out for what he truly is OVERRATED!! I love it!"

You do realize BB will be in the hall of fame while Ryan's family and yours will have to buy tickets right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think him coming in second has a lot to do with the fact that the expectations for this guy is so high, that if they don't win the Super Bowl every year, it's a failure. Not many coaches are viewed like that - to his credit he is.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Lol , the guy who said the Jets were going to the super bowl. Priceless!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TheMightyPatriotsCumEarly's comment:

You're a jets troll.

He has to do something to compensate for his sad excuse for a football team which hasn't been to a SB since before his parents were born.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

and they were ranked the top organization.  BB certainly has a part in this.  this is called the players really don't understand the questions

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon doesn't realize it was a players poll.

Then again, Leon doesn't realize a lot of things.  He once tried to convince us that he lives in the Bay State. 

Sections
Shortcuts