Leon Washington Signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Leon Washington Signed

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

CB market drying up other yhan Talib. How has the draft treated ya at CB recently?

Besides Dennard, Gronk, Hernandez, Hightower, Jones, Solder, Mankins, vereen, Ridley... and on and on...

I don't have the negative outlook you do, that helps me reconcile having the winningest record over the past decade in the NFL.

He said CB, other then Dennard I didn't know those others played CB too

Troy Brown played nickel back on a championship team..

In BB I trust.

really, because Brown played the 5th CB for a team you think we can toss anyone back there and be fine for an entire game... really?

Brown was our starting nickel corner in 2004 by season's end.  If our starting two CB's and safeties are strong we could bring Edelman back to play nickel corner.  I'd love to sit here and argue with you guys all night but nothing is going to happen tonight and if it does we'll find out in the AM, in the meantime have some chamomile tea and do some yoda or meditate...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:

51 hours into the offseason and according to some of you we are an 8-8

Team. Classic. 

10-6

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Excellent pick up. Great value, high return on this one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

In response to thejuice1's comment:

51 hours into the offseason and according to some of you we are an 8-8

Team. Classic. 

10-6

10-6? You mean like the Ravens last year? Or a game better than the Giants the year before that? I'd be happy with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

I really hope this doesn't mean Danny W is gone.  He has proved to be a clutch, dependable FOOTBALL player. Hate to see a guy like that go, I think it would be a huge mistake for the Pats imo, if anything we need more Patriots like Danny, not less...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

The draft is the answer? We have 3 picks in the 1st 3 rounds. Do you truely expect to hit on every one? Has past history told you that the Pats are that good at drafting DBs and WRs in the draft? No the CB market has thinned consideribly and the WR market is non existant at this point. At best we can return to the same level that couldn't get to the SB and you find that acceptable?

who did you want NE to sign that is better than the guys still available? i never said the draft is THEE answer, but it IS part of the answer. i still expect NE to sign one of the CBs i mentioned.

sorry bud, i can't jump on the panic train with ya. apparently i have more confidence in BB than you do.

We need 2 DBs, a DT, a SS, a Z WR, a depth WR a min, a depth OL, a pass rushing LB

tell me who would you fill these spots with in current FA and draft to fill these positions that will improve the team. Assume that at least 1 of the 3 picks in the 1st 3 rounds will fail and that's being conservative given the leagues and BBs average. 2 fail if you pick a WR or DB (sorry but BBs track record is well below 10% for those positions in the draft)

don't forget I said improve the team so just resigning Talib doesn't improve the team you need more then that

Agreed, but what about the LB that can cover.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

LMAO BB goes out and gets a return man, to try to fill a gaping hole in the team, but yet some people are p.issed because its not a cornerback

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

LMAO BB goes out and gets a return man, to try to fill a gaping hole in the team, but yet some people are p.issed because its not a cornerback

they could draft Leon Sandcastle..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Good sign but it doesn;t mean Woodhead won't be back

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i think this has more to do with demps than woodhead. based on nothing but a hunch. i think woodhead sticks to run some of those little quick patterns that welker ran. and he's productive and cheap and durable.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm a little puzzled by the notion that because the Pats filled one need relatively quickly that must mean that they are ignoring their other needs.  I'm guessing the Washington signing was pretty straightforward so they took care of it.  I fail to see the flaw in this approach and I also fail to understand how this must mean that they aren't working on other needs.

Sections
Shortcuts