LEON WHAT SAY YOU?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

LEON WHAT SAY YOU?

I want to hear from Leon. Like it or not his Jets are in the AFCCG and we ain't. So Mods, carawaydj let Leon have his say....we listen to Dogg so why not Leon. Actually I would love to see Leon and Dogg exchange barbs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: LEON WHAT SAY YOU?

Harley, Leon isn't even real.  He's just some forum character (one of many) created by some trash-talking punk out there.  He's not even a true Jets fan.  He also posted as Togah-1234 as a Colts fan.  I happened to see one of Leon's threads get deleted one night just to see the exact thread recreated under Togah-1234 a few minutes later.  Were it not for the fact he is banned so often, I would swear he was someone the forum created to drive traffic to the site.  I've heard the comparison to Dogg before, but Dogg does not:

1. Wish the soldier fans of the Pats get a bullet in the head from the Taliban.  Leon posted this.
    2. Call Moss the "N" word.  Leon posted this.
    3. Write about 10 posts a day for a month talking about BB's handshake.
    4. talk about our accents daily.
    5. Basically, Dogg isn't even within a continent of Leon when it comes to trash talking.  That's all Leon does.  He NEVER discusses anything meaningful.

So after several years of stinking up the board, the mods have finally contained him.  Are you sure you want to hear from the fictitious character named Leon again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Aah! Leon son of Togah! I think you are correct, they are one in the same. Way back five years ago Togah was a "regular" under many different handles. The ultimate Colts fan, he would crow endlessly about Peyton's MVP awards, his massive numbers, and amount of sponsorship...all comparing to Brady, thus he claimed Peyton was "the best". Even then he rarely talked about football itself, rather how much better his hero was than Tom. When it was pointed out that while Manning was Mr. October, his January stats were quite the opposite, and he had no rings (then) to Brady's three. But logic was quite beyond this mental midget, NFL success (in his eyes) was all about useless awards, Pro Bowl appearances, and stats without meaningful wins. The last couple years he has been Leon, as the Jests have shown promise (??? I guess to him), and that's when the "accent" insults started. Now I've been to 48 states, and people find a NY/NJ accent a lot harder to figure out than a Boston. But still, logic could never penetrate his puny brain, and his rants continued. Finally they have begun to ban him. But fear not, he will likely find a new identity there in his muddled mind! One can only wonder if he has other sites he does the same thing to. Leon/Togah is a troll in the true sense of the term. Guys like Bolt and Dogg are merely "enemy" fans. You can actually discuss football with them, though they differ in many opinions from us here. I find it a bit sad that this person has no life whatsoever that he must go online to be noticed. I even start to feel sorry for the little bastid...then he posts something so stupid you can have nothing but contempt for him! He must really be barred now. With his Jests in the AFCCG, he would be here spewing garbage at a record-breaking pace if he were able. He will morph into something sooner or later. Someone (I forget who) once called him "Sybil on Roids"!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm not sure he really has a grudge against Boston. He's probably a friendless moron who trolls here because we have had such success. They must have found a way to ban his IP address. As Togah (and dozens of other aliases over the years) he would simply come back with a different number, as it was evident they blocked his username. I think it's the same idiot, as his style and tone are quite similar. On one hand I kind of miss the little creep, but with the Jests' success I think I'm glad I don't have to wade through all his mindless drivel! It is a sad story, but I suppose that is why inbreeding is illegal in 48 states!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

carawaydj

And who made you god of this forum? Are going to put your test pattern on me for writing this. There are some who would say Dogg deserves to to banned. Again who gave you the right to ban people from here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Harley, I have no association with BDC and I am not a mod.  I cannot ban anyone.  What I can do however, is report Leon within a minute of him posting.  The mods do not ban folks blindly who are reported.  I'm sure Leon has reported all of us a number of times.  When someone is reported, it goes to the person operating the Pluck Community Manager.  This person reads the reported post and makes a judgment call.  You can't get a normal user banned simply by reporting him.  Yes, I am very familiar with Pluck products, but from other work.  Also keep in mind that many reports likely come in from anonymous users.  We all like to blame registered users for being banned, but it's probably often some anonymous reader that reports someone.

As for what gives me the right to report Leon?  BDC gave me, you, and everyone else that right.  He is as offensive a poster as can be.  I don't feel the least bit guilty helping the site ban him.  If the people who run the site disagreed, they would simply ignore the reports.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Whatever caraway, you want to play tattletale by all means have fun. What are you afraid of?.....anti-soldier BS, words my friend it's just words. I enjoyed sparing with leon and calling him names and such. There is a name for people who do stuff like you're doing...they're called narcs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well Harley, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.  Again, we're arguing over a fictitious character someone created.  This is like arguing over whether or not Bart Simpson should be allowed to post, or calling me a tattletale for reporting him?  The guy isn't even real.

BTW, at one time in my life narc was a dirty word; when I was young and thought drugs were cool.  Now I'm older and have to worry about how I'm going to keep my son off of drugs, and if he uses them, pray he gets over that phase quickly.  Narc is no longer a dirty word to me.   Tattletale however, hurt my feelings lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

OK we disagree. I want leon around because he's fun to slam. His words never bothered me I always tried to one up him in trading barbs. I thought it would fun to read his slime this week as the Jets face the Colts. Oh well, no more leon to kick around :^( 

* I won't keep you from your neighborhood watch...ha ;^)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm kind of with harley on this one.

Leon is certainly a one-trick pony, and whether he is one troll under many guises or merely a member of a species, it actually was possible, once upon a time, to have discourse with Leon. He never did last long enough this past season to get any kind of useful banter going, except in that one thread about how much team parapernalia you buy and wear -- which I thought was pretty funny. The thing about people taking it upon themselves to decide who is welcome and who is not is that it does not take into account the fact that there are relationships here that predate posters such as carawayseed -- who I do not recall seeing prior to this season.

I guess, ultimately, it's at least a marginally public forum and people can do whatever they want, but I, for one, would certainly hate to see some seasonal determining what is appropriate and what is not based on the thickness (or lack thereof) of his own skin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

You guys don't really hate Leon do you?  Just because a guy posts some annoying stuff on the internet doesn't mean you have to call him a friendless loser who lives in his mother's basement.  You know?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Actually Mighty, when I think about this, I can say that I truly do dislike the person behind Leon and truly do think the person must be a loser and a punk.  I mean think about it.  What type of person creates a handful of forum characters, and then posts 10-30 times daily using multiple accounts with the sole purpose of talking trash and inciting people?  Furthermore, he doesn't just talk trash about the Pats.  He's posted some pretty racist material, insulted all the women of Boston, and even wished soldier fans of the Pats get a bullet in their head.  Talking trash about the Pats is merely obnoxious.  Saying those other things crosses the line.  I don't get angry when he merely talks about BB's handshakes.

BN34, what if some guy put up a billboard along the highway that repeated Leon's posts?  What if the billboard called all Boston women fat and ugly, or called Moss just another lazy "N" word, or hoped the troops get bullets in their head?  Would they still be just words that shouldn't make anyone mad?  Would the people who get offended by the billboard be people who are just playing into the hand of the person who put it up?  What if it wasn't a billboard, but merely an ad in the newspaper?  What's the difference between that and posting that garbage here?  Does being anonymous make it all harmless?  

Harley, per your wish I'll turn off my auto-reporter until the Colts stomp their behinds this week.  It should be entertainment.  However, the first time he crosses the line or addresses me in any manner, I'm turning it on again.  As I alluded to above, I have zero respect for the guy.  He isn't too smart though.  He'll read this and make sure his first post mocks me.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Leon sux pri cks and sits on pickles

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Hold on.......I thought I was "Leon"??????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You guys don't really hate Leon do you?  Just because a guy posts some annoying stuff on the internet doesn't mean you have to call him a friendless loser who lives in his mother's basement.

All this from a guy who was a few months ago calling all our boys in Iraq "murdrers"! Yet I cannot call an internet troll a "loser"? I don't hate Leon, I actually pity him at times. Sure, he makes me mad with some of the things he says, but I consider the source. And anyone who has all the time he does to spend trolling on an unfriendly site cannot have many friends! Psycology suggests that his type are often "loners" who are either afraid of or incapable of interacting with other people face to face. So they do it anonomously on the internet. Here they can live out their fantasies of being a "macho tough guy", or any other wishful facade they dream up. And if he can insult all of us as a group, then I feel I have the right to call him an inbred moron who lives in his mother's basement! I've never reported Leon, if I choose not to read his BS I put him on ignore or just scroll past his posts. All I can say is you have a lot of sack calling out our brave soldiers as murderers then sticking up for the likes of Leon!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

First: 9/23/2009
    Last: 1/21/2010
    Hold on.......I thought I was "Leon"??????

Ahhhh . . .  but Leon would never place the Jests in their proper perspective, as you have here -- citing correctly that they are, in fact, the New Jersey Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts