Leon why Jets as a screen name?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Leon why Jets as a screen name?

BUTT FUMBLE!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One last note before leaving Leon's playhouse gang!

Without Brady BB would be nothing.

Y'all gnaw on that awhile and I will check back in later on tonight.Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Leon.....guess who I am yet?

No guarrantees...you might think Brady aging........but he does have a chance to win it all anyway.

How about you change your avatar to ......I love Brady if he wins?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

9 years ago 44 years ago. Does it really matter? Nobody remembers second place.

Well let me restate that- nobody but NE fans remember 2nd place. It's becoming a tradition like the Bills of the 90's.

[/QUOTE]

Dude you are pathetic. Trying to slam the Pats while you are an active Jets fan is hillarious. Just remember my slow Jets freind, you can't come in second unless you are there to take first. 44 years of other then second,I would think, would cause most Jets fans at this point in the season to shutup and disappear until the beginning of next season where they are the Superbowl favorites again. So in conclusion.......BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

lol....thought so...

thought you were done posting till tonight......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

One last note before leaving Leon's playhouse gang!

Without Brady BB would be nothing.

Y'all gnaw on that awhile and I will check back in later on tonight.Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Now, I thought you promised to leave after this post.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

They keep dragging me back in here.The way you pats fans write in here you would think that the pats actually won the SB last year and the time before that too!

When do Brady and BB stop getting passes from the fans?Gotta go -I'll check in later-Don't miss me too much!

[/QUOTE]

Don't lose any sleep over that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon's Playhouse ?

...that one scares me a little.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Exile -I don't care about Brady leading anything or how many division champs that the pats have. I care about SB wins and how you win SB's.The pats have lost their touch in the BIG game. Nobody can deny that.As a Jets fan I love it.

Also please keep in mind that I am a Jets fan 1st and a fan of any team playing against the pats on any given day!

Go TEXANS!

[/QUOTE]

Don't you want to uphold the glory of the AFC East?  Besides, the Jets losing twice to the Patriots won't look so bad if the Texans also lose twice to them.  Do you really think the lettermen have a chance? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

The Lettermen? Bwahahaha!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]

9 years ago 44 years ago. Does it really matter? Nobody remembers second place.

Well let me restate that- nobody but NE fans remember 2nd place. It's becoming a tradition like the Bills of the 90's.

[/QUOTE]

And the Jets tradition is...? Never mind! Bwahahaahaaa!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leons playhouse??? I thought thats Sanchez's AZZ

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon's next screen name should be

Buttfumblefootfetish

Or just Loser for short

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

cc -you started the thread with a great and well thought out post.It was eloquently written and then you end it like this?

Welcome back to Leons Playhouse one and all,also known as the pats Forum on BDC.

We were discussing why pats fans have given the pats a pass after losing the last two Sb's that they played in. Is second place good enough?Never mind the whole tem getting a pass lets focus on TB and BB shall we?

[/QUOTE]

I say we focus on Ryan and Sanchez and compare them to the winningest head coach-quarterback tandem in NFL history.  Are Belichich/Brady a thousand times better than Ryan/Sanchez, or only 500 times better?  Would you rather watch a game in which the quarterback is likely to slice up an opposing team in masterful fashion or a game in which the quarterback is likely to butt fumble? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Easy to spell.. JESTS  oops, I mean JEST, oops, I mean JETS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cc -you started the thread with a great and well thought out post.It was eloquently written and then you end it like this?

Welcome back to Leons Playhouse one and all,also known as the pats Forum on BDC.

We were discussing why pats fans have given the pats a pass after losing the last two Sb's that they played in. Is second place good enough?Never mind the whole tem getting a pass lets focus on TB and BB shall we?

[/QUOTE]

I say we focus on Ryan and Sanchez and compare them to the winningest head coach-quarterback tandem in NFL history.  Are Belichich/Brady a thousand times better than Ryan/Sanchez, or only 500 times better?  Would you rather watch a game in which the quarterback is likely to slice up an opposing team in masterful fashion or a game in which the quarterback is likely to butt fumble? 

[/QUOTE]

Depends on if you want to watch a winning team or roll on the floor laughing at the NFL version of the Keystone Cops

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

" 42AND46" did a good job making his screen name after Giants Super Bowls."Jets" could change his screen name to be after Jets Super Bowls.He could call himself "3",or if he wanted to be fancy,"III". 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]

hey there he is Glen R!How are ya!?You are big on the name calling. I find it both cowardly and childish at the same time.must be a ne fan base thing I guess?

hey Exile -That tandem hasn't won you squat in what is it now 10 11 years?Hey if you are willing to give BB and Brady a pass thyen so be it. If they happen to get into tyhe SB and lose for a 3rd time I'm sure the threads beginning with Trade Brady and Fire BB will start.

Ags-leave the comedy to leon

[/QUOTE]

I'am A Patriots and Jets fan.I enjoy cheering for the Patriots

more than Jets. The Patriots win. Our Jets keep on struggling  along

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey CC - How are ya my horribly accenetd neighbor from the North?!

Why the Jets you ask-Well old Leon has been "banned"several times in here,I Know I can't belive it either,that's why I have the Jets nickname.

Apparently some people get upset with what I am writing and instead of discussing our differences they run to BDC crying.I just call them like I see them.And what I see in NE is an aging QB who blew the SB for the pats last year with that horrid throw to Brady amongst other things.

[/QUOTE]

Time to get your eyeballs checked then.