Leon why Jets as a screen name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon why Jets as a screen name?

Why not really identify with them - how about "Jets are strug strug struga-lling" or "I wanna kiss you"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Leon why Jets as a screen name?

Or to apply to this season "Butt fumble" or "Sanchez can I be your wife tattoo'?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Jets's comment:

I'm sorry the horrid throw to Welker from Brady but I'm sure you got my drift.

Yes, your brilliant asessment equating one bad throw in a SB with a season or even a lifetime of bad throws from a team that hopes to make the playoffs once a decade is evidence of the relativity principle: that relatively speaking the Jets are losers of the first order and the Patriots are either the best team or runners up for the best team more than any team in the past 20 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Well hello Jets, you horribly mannered mouth to the south!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I understand your nyenglish - I have the misfortune of having to fly into Newark all the time for work. Theres another potential name for ya 'New Jersey Jets'....After all isnt that where they actually play??

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Hey Bruzer77 Welcome to Leons Playhouse. Where Leon writes the truth and all the pats fans try to hide behind a SB win from almst 10 years ago.

Portfolio-Do the pats get anything for 2nd place? you know like a consolation prize for playing?I know that do that in Pee Wee football.

Nine years is better than 44 Leon.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Well hello Jets, you horribly mannered mouth to the south!

LOL!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

after you get banned again can your next name be "NextYear_JETS" it would be more fitting really but hey Woody Johnson is 65, maybe he'll retire and sell the team soon?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

9 years ago 44 years ago. Does it really matter? Nobody remembers second place.

Well let me restate that- nobody but NE fans remember 2nd place. It's becoming a tradition like the Bills of the 90's.

and the jets last place finish has become a tradition as well. the jets are just god awful and you know it, thats why your comments don't bother anyone here. i guarentee you that the greatest team in the history of sports, the new england patriots , will win this upcoming  super bowl. it's going to be great and will even make you beg to jump on the patriot bandwagon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

That's it Irish? Bruzer the IrishMob isn't very good at the back and forth. He can repost with the best of them when replying though can't he.

Butt fumble

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I'm sorry the horrid throw to Welker from Brady but I'm sure you got my drift.

evidence that you are such a really big loser... you don't even comprehend how much of a big loser you an your jets are, that you spend any time here. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

BUTT FUMBLE!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

9 years ago 44 years ago. Does it really matter? Nobody remembers second place.

Well let me restate that- nobody but NE fans remember 2nd place. It's becoming a tradition like the Bills of the 90's.

Plenty of people remember three Super Bowl rings in four years.  That's the signature of the New England Patriots.  The signature play of the New York Jets is the butt fumble.  For the rest of time, or as long as football is played in this country, that is what the Jets will be remembered for.  Do you like having this as your team's most famous moment? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Sporter- esay does it- Don't choke on your Chowdha!

The Jets are awful and everybody knows it by now! I'm not denying that but you are all denying the fact that Brady is getting old,we all witness him play himself right out of MVP contention this year,BB is making more and more of his now infamous "BB Blunders".

You guarantee a SB victory for the pats and I guarantee that if the pats back into the SB they can't win because KARMA or the Curse of Spygate . They go hand in hand.

Brady just led the fourth highest scoring offense in NFL history.  He is definitely getting old and ineffective.  And Bellichick with his hundredth division champsionship in a row is clearly losing it too.     

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

BUTT FUMBLE!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts