Leon why Jets as a screen name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Leon why Jets as a screen name?

In response to Jets' comment:

hey there he is Glen R!How are ya!?You are big on the name calling. I find it both cowardly and childish at the same time.must be a ne fan base thing I guess?

hey Exile -That tandem hasn't won you squat in what is it now 10 11 years?Hey if you are willing to give BB and Brady a pass thyen so be it. If they happen to get into tyhe SB and lose for a 3rd time I'm sure the threads beginning with Trade Brady and Fire BB will start.

Ags-leave the comedy to leon

There is also pleasure in a good regular season win, and Belichick/Brady have a lot of those.  There's nothing like sitting down on a Sunday afternoon to watch a football game knowing that your team is going to win three quarters of the time, something that has been going on for ten years.  This is something Jets fans simply cannot imagine. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Re: Leon why Jets as a screen name?

In response to Jets' comment:

3 as in how many SB the pats will lose in a row?

How about 3 as in the number of years in a row the Jets will finish in last place in the AFC East?    Enjoy! 

Oh, that's right, you really don't care about sports (except to troll for hours away on another team's board) twins and all.  Forgot about that.  My bad.  Have you had a chance to check out the buttfumble yet?

Sections
Shortcuts