LEON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Re: LEON

Hi gang!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I DID IT

I got banned from The Gang Green Jets board.  Our trolls say it doesn't happen.  What did I say so awful to get banned:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LeonLovesPats View Post
    Can someone explain to me how someone who is the most hated man in the league gets sent to the pro bowl twice? After all, if you didn't get enough support from players on other teams you could not do this. You guys would've taken Harrison on your roster in a heartbeat. You'd take BB as your head coach in a heartbeat. Go ahead and lie to yourselves and so you wouldn't.

You New Jersey Jets fans are a frustrated bunch. I guess venting on anything/everything not with your own team is good for the soul. Your turn aluminum man.

[Moderator response]
    Trashtalk belongs elsewhere, my man. A whole forum for you here, and plenty of people to engage you. Keep it up, you leave abruptly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

BTW, that was my experiment to see if the Jets fans were any different as Leon asserts.  Those pathetic fans spend all of their lives blaming everything except the alignment of the stars for their woes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The funniest part is Leon thinking that we are obsessed with him.  He knows the truth but can neither accept nor understand it.

Poor lil' fella.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeterSucksArod. Show JeterSucksArod's posts

LEON RULES!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LEON RULES:
    1. be a stupid troll
    2. lie and be a stupid troll
    3. say awful things and be a stupid troll
    4. make outrageous statements and be a stupid troll
    5. get banned a 1000 times and be a stupid troll

Sections
Shortcuts