Leon....banned!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon....banned!!!

Well for now, which nickname will he use next?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Leon....banned!!!

I'd bet your a sox fan.  the 40 years and counting comment is a little ironic isn't it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Leon is like a cockaroach, or one of those Whack-a-Mole games at the amusement park.Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I'd bet your a sox fan.  the 40 years and counting comment is a little ironic isn't it. 
    Posted by underdogg

Not really given that: (1) this is a football forum; and (2) the Sox put a dramatic end curse by coming back from 0-3 against the Yanks. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It looks like he is still using the TomBradyMVP username.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

When, exactly, did Indianapolis last win the World Series?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Whoops.  Whipped up a little hornets nest, eh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Defending because you didn't like my apt comment?
    Posted by underdogg

No. Retorting because you're a troll defending another troll.  This a football forum and the 1918 thing is over and done with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Whoops.  Whipped up a little hornets nest, eh?
    Posted by underdogg

Now you really are sounding like Leon, congratulating yourself because everyone is telling you you're an idiot. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I'd bet your a sox fan.  the 40 years and counting comment is a little ironic isn't it?
    Posted by underdogg

Indy has baseball and what else, cow tipping?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Indy has baseball and what else, cow tipping?

I didn't know they had baseball there...unless you mean little league! But they do have that race where the cars drive around in circles all day long. They also did other things to the cows after they tipped them. I guess you'd call it "cow raping". But they had to remove it as a state sport after they passed the anti-beastiality law. But, as they say in the cornfields, "What happens in the barn stays in the barn..."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I banned him the first day of the new board [Ignore].

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Please forgive me, but when one of you makes a d.a. comment about 40 years and waiting, it just strikes me as the greatest kind of irony. 

don't you recognize that???

And for future insults, you should know that 1) there much farming in Indy and 2) that the rest of the state (that's where the farming is) is much more crop than cattle.  Z - write that down in your book for the future.   

Harley - lol - that's great.  did you think of that all by yourself?  Original.  Give yourself a pat on the back. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Please forgive me, but when one of you makes a d.a. comment about 40 years and waiting, it just strikes me as the greatest kind of irony.  don't you recognize that??? And for future insults, you should know that 1) there much farming in Indy and 2) that the rest of the state (that's where the farming is) is much more crop than cattle.  Z - write that down in your book for the future.    Harley - lol - that's great.  did you think of that all by yourself?  Original.  Give yourself a pat on the back. 
    Posted by underdogg

Setting aside the fact that baseball a different sport, you might have been able to argue that this was ironic ten years ago, not any more.  This isn't "the greatest kind of irony" it's completely meaningless. You're the one who doesn't get it.

Look at it this way; what do you think about Pats fans taunting you about the Pats owning the Colts, Peyton being a choke in the playoffs etc?  The Colts put that one to rest by beating the Pats in the AFC Championship and going on to win the SB, right? The Colts are the more recent SB winner etc.

The Red Sox have done that twice since that "curse of the Bambino" nonsense ever meant anything.   Red Sox fans will never again hear the  "1918" chant in NY. But its been 40 years and counting since the Jets have done anything in the NFL.  That's the only point.  Can't believe I have to explain this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Wow, I would look forward to waking up and farm, looking at the cows, the smell of the *hit. How boring is it to watch a bunch of cars go around in a cirlce for 3-4 hours? 1/4 mile drag racing is the way to go, its over in 4 seconds!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Posted by underdogg

Funny from a Colts fan. A city where they can't even field a pro baseball team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon is probably already posting under Bostonbob a name which conveniently popped up the same week Jets disappeared

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Norger, due respect, the fact that "how many years and counting" no longer exists in boston does not mean it never did.  In US sports lore, the curse will always be remembered for a number of reasons.  Given all of the suffering that Boston fans endured, I just find it funny that there are some so ready to now dish it out to someone else.  I guess I really did have to spell it out. 

Rat - we've got that kind of racing too. 

Harley - you midwestern bike lovin' fool, shouldn't you be idolizing a bike they make on the east coast?  Do they?  And don't forget, those dairly farms and corn fields raised some of the men and women who built that bike that you are so proud of.  

As for the cornfield motto, you clearly know something I don't.  Are you keeping a secret from the rest of us?

Evil - don't you mean a major league team?  Sorry to correct you.  But you are right it is funny. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

underdogg: 

How do you think the Colts will do this year?  Dungy is one hell of a coach. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Norger, due respect, the fact that "how many years and counting" no longer exists in boston does not mean it never did.  In US sports lore, the curse will always be remembered for a number of reasons.  Given all of the suffering that Boston fans endured, I just find it funny that there are some so ready to now dish it out to someone else.  I guess I really did have to spell it out.  Rat - we've got that kind of racing too.  Harley - you midwestern bike lovin' fool, shouldn't you be idolizing a bike they make on the east coast?  Do they?  And don't forget, those dairly farms and corn fields raised some of the men and women who built that bike that you are so proud of.   As for the cornfield motto, you clearly know something I don't.  Are you keeping a secret from the rest of us? Evil - don't you mean a major league team?  Sorry to correct you.  But you are right it is funny.   
    Posted by underdogg

Yes I mean Major league. That means the players make more money than the guy flipping burgers at the Wendy's across from the ball field.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Fargo -

On paper, I love what the colts have done and their prospects this year.  I think they have taken care of a significant portion of their problems on the d-line.  I think poor health was their biggest issue last year (o-line, lb, rb, db).  Manning no longer will feel compelled to throw to Marvin. 

In reality, I am pretty worried.  New HC does not bother me too much, but the very real possibility of the loss of both Mudd (o-line coach) and Moore (o-coordinator) combined with the loss of the Meeks (d-coordinator) is cause for concern. 

I am mostly worried about the development of the O-line.  there are 3 young players there that need all of the coaching they can get.  If the o-line performs well, I think we will be good. 

AFC South is getting significantly better. 

Evil - glad you stand corrected.  Could I get a quarter pounder with cheese and an apple turnover?  thanks.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Is the South getting better?

I'm of the mind that Tennesse was something of an illusion last season. The sputter and gag against Baltimore in the playoffs surprised me. Losing Haynesworth isn't going to help that defense any and Kerry Collins (especially with less and less tread on his tires) has usually been more of a question than an answer. Jacksonville did not respond well to the ravage of injiury which decimates every team every year. It's depth is suspect and Garard has not responded well (IMO) to having been given the reins. Houston . . . (insert Texans joke here).

As a Pats fan, I know how important coaching can be, particularly for the elite of the league, whose margins are thinner. It will be interesting to see how Indianapolis transitions. I think this division might be a jumble of 9-7 teams, which may indeed indicate that it is improving top to bottom . . .  or perhaps that it is devolving toward mediocrity -- depending upon one's perspective, obviously.

Sections
Shortcuts