Leon's back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Leon's back!

In Response to Re: Leon's back!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : We're sick of you. Get some meds and go to the source of the problem. Are you this stupid? I'm one person here with one board name.  You don't even know what half of the words you just used even mean, old man.  Take your balding, divorced, miserable rectum somewhere else. So annoying. Get yourself diagnosed for passive aggressive disorder and change your life. The reason why you don't come on here and talk Pats is because you use this board to channel your issues in real life. Get over it.  Seek help.  You, Babe, Pezz, Stomper-doo, etc, are older dorks who are so lonely and pathetic and want to make it everyone else's business here.  Don;t.  Talk Pats or leave. You're first post is for me to chime in on Page 2?  This proves you do nothing here but stalk and troll with nothign to talk about with regards to the Pats. Go to the source, DUMMY.   I feel sorry for our country with this kind of education level.  Ugh.
    Posted by Dusty Bottoms[/QUOTE]

I'd LOL but it's really not funny.

Narcissism is the ego unbound. The DSM-IV describes the narcissistic personality disorder as, "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts...." Some indicative behavior are these:

* Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    * Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    * Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    * Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    * Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    * Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Some elements of the histrionic personality disorder, a disordered personality exhibiting an excessive need for attention, also manifest themselves in trolls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Oh look...Lezz4pats can copy & paste.
    Posted by CoolPat[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty
    Ya I can make pictures too.
    How are those ping pong balls working out for ya? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Do you know how dumb you look thinking CoolPat is me? You're making more of a fool of yourself here more than you do on the idea that you're enjoying watching Brady throw 40+ times and lose games and SBs, not knowing why it is we lose.

Hi coolpat,
    Brady throws 40 times because they aint got no Corey Dillion and they ain't the 85 Bears.. Get over it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Leon's back!": Uhhh no he isn't . Rusty is now dusty bottoms because they banned the Clifford handle. Glenn is Evil Patriot and admits it on his Glenn page, he has two handles only because one computer that he uses is at work. Neither one of those guys use multiple handles to troll and they are both die hard Patriots fans like 95 percent of us here. This newest troll is just another loser who is jealous of the Patriots and all of their success , they are out in force now because they know that this years Patriot team may be the best of all time. It's going to be a tough season for Patriot haters.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Methinks thou dost protesteth too much on behalf of Rusty. You've done it a number of times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to "Re: Leon's back!": [QUOTE]Dear Dispenser, So, you think I'm Leon/CoolPat and GlenR/Evil is me and all the way around we're the same person? Really? You're on record with this? Do you have any inkling how stupid you look right now?  I couldn't make you look any more dumb, dude. Any more dumb. Right now, you, Mangione and Babe are leading the pack for the lowest IQ here. Seek help. Posted by Dusty Bottoms[/QUOTE] Seriously Rusty I think that they are just trying to rile you up. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who is who here. Like I said earlier you have one handle but it changes when they ban you . Glenn has the two that hes told everyone about. No doubt you know your football and should just ignore the other stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : I'm one person here with one board name.

LIAR!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Leon's back!": Seriously Rusty I think that they are just trying to rile you up. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who is who here. Like I said earlier you have one handle but it changes when they ban you . Glenn has the two that hes told everyone about. No doubt you know your football and should just ignore the other stuff.

Hi Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

He's not Rusty!   I am Rusty!Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]He's not Rusty!   I am Rusty!

No, he's Rusty. You're you. Like him, you're a moron. But being the same thing doesn't make you the same person.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to "Re: Leon's back!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : Hi Rusty. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Lol.. You are kidding right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : Have you seen my ping pong ball?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : It's just sad the mods allow this.  Anyone who reads this can tell that Pezz, Babe, Davedsone and CoolPat are here for reasons other than to talk Pats.  They carry on with an agenda they want pushed. At one time or another each was embarrassed and now they try to regain some kind of footing. It's so ridiculous for the mods to allow the same people to instigate the same things. It's also very scary the people I just named think I use other board names and that other people are me, etc.  I mean, scary stuff here. Pezz has recently joined that scary Babe/Mangione grouping.  Sad. The board could be much better with basic monitoring by the mods.

What you don't like your own medicine?  Too bad.
    P.S. when's the last time you contributed any thing other than TB sucks?
    Sill waiting for the answer to my question.
    Would the Pats have won any Super Bowl with a D that couldn't produced a 3 & out, 6 & out, and turn-over?  If none of those things happened, would they have won any?
    C'mon Mr. football IQ,  Answer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This must be another one of those "Rusty please come back" threads that Rusty mentioned last week.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! :The board could be much better with basic monitoring by the mods.

They have monitored the place, but you keep returning. Apparently from the first 20 or so times you were banned, you just didn't get the hint.

But don't worry. I suspect when they actually do get the "local control" they attempted your little multiple accounts game will be over.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]This must be another one of those "Rusty please come back" threads that Rusty mentioned last week.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yeah, he is loved by every one of his fake accounts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Leon's back!": Lol.. You are kidding right?

Not even a little.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]This must be another one of those "Rusty please come back" threads that Rusty mentioned last week.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I suspect this is the deal on Rusty.

He thinks he's right. He REALLY thinks he's right. He thinks because he's right it's okay to have 30 fake accounts because after all, he's right. He thinks the mods are incompetent because they keep banning him despite him being right. He thinks the host of pro writers that call the defense poor are idiots because he's right. He thinks the same bunch that praise Brady are fools; because he's right. He thinks BB is incapable of controlling his coaches or players because he's right and anybody as great as BB must agree and just can't stop the madness. He thinks anybody who disagrees with him must have some weird man-love for Brady, because he's right. The entire world except for his fake accounts and a couple of actual hammerheads here are wacky to him; because he's right.

We are dealing with a wacky person. For real. I would not be surprised if there is medication and/or therapy involved now or in the past. Neither would I be shocked if he actually believes the fake accounts aren't him as he posts from them. The extent of the madness may be astounding.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Rocky, you just described Roger Goodell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how Rusty disappears just as Leon comes back.
    Posted by Mighty2013[/QUOTE]

No. Leon isn't capable of Rusty's use of the language. Leon's posts read more like an angry 15 year old. Rusty would be more like an obnoxious college student. The word Patsies has been a favorite of leon's for years. Rusty never uses it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I keep telling you guys this is not Rusty, babe et. al.  He is a refugee from the defunct Colts' board that he helped to bring down in flames.  He along with the many manning manifestations has infested here and will stay as long as we pay attention

Manning is in your face; this clown makes believe he is a pats' fan but is another manning apologist

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : I suspect this is the deal on Rusty. He thinks he's right. He REALLY thinks he's right. He thinks because he's right it's okay to have 30 fake accounts because after all, he's right. He thinks the mods are incompetent because they keep banning him despite him being right. He thinks the host of pro writers that call the defense poor are idiots because he's right. He thinks the same bunch that praise Brady are fools; because he's right. He thinks BB is incapable of controlling his coaches or players because he's right and anybody as great as BB must agree and just can't stop the madness. He thinks anybody who disagrees with him must have some weird man-love for Brady, because he's right. The entire world except for his fake accounts and a couple of actual hammerheads here are wacky to him; because he's right. We are dealing with a wacky person. For real. I would not be surprised if there is medication and/or therapy involved now or in the past. Neither would I be shocked if he actually believes the fake accounts aren't him as he posts from them. The extent of the madness may be astounding.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is that you and Russ are cut from the same cloth.  Just different ends.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I find it funny that anyone thinks Rusty is pretending to be a troll hating on the Patriots.  You may not agree with him on topics but clearly CoolPat is ManningRules  and/or JetMangione and any other child trolling this board.  I'm just glad the mods have been banning a lot of their posts and accounts recently.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon's back! : The funny thing is that you and Russ are cut from the same cloth.  Just different ends.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Right. I'm on the sane end of the cloth. BTW, your opinion here isn't worth a plug nickel. Take a poll if you disagree troll. Your take on any issue is pretty much worthless.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I find it funny that anyone thinks Rusty is pretending to be a troll hating on the Patriots.  You may not agree with him on topics but clearly CoolPat is ManningRules  and/or JetMangione and any other child trolling this board.  I'm just glad the mods have been banning a lot of their posts and accounts recently.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

It is unlikely Rust is any of these Colts' trolls. He prefers to make fake accounts that agree with his nutso theories.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I state facts and source them. He doesn't.   Huge difference. He also hates contexts which is a sign of someone who only sees things in black and white.

Spare us your goofball dysfunction. You hardly ever state a fact. You lie and spin and call them facts. I probably state more facts than anybody on the board.

Sections
Shortcuts