Leons Super Bowl Plans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Leons Super Bowl Plans

How are ya my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

So what are your plans for SB Sunday? Personally I will be in the greatest City in the World NYC for the festivities. Going to a Steak House around 1 for lunch with about 8 friends then a $250.00 buy in Texas Hold em game then the game!

Lots of booze lots of fun no face paint allowed.

What will you do besides have SB envy??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Leons Super Bowl Plans

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

So what are your plans for SB Sunday? Personally I will be in the greatest City in the World NYC for the festivities. Going to a Steak House around 1 for lunch with about 8 friends then a $250.00 buy in Texas Hold em game then the game!

i will be rooting for the niners.....dont know where i will be. as far as sb envy, you have had that for 43 years, so it is probobaly more of a numb feeling now...no?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Going with the Ravens myself getting he 3.5!

I don't have SB envy...I really don't care that much of who is playing. I care about the gambling aspect .It's going to be a long day Sunday ...thinking about taking Monday off!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hi Leon!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

all of leonas friends show up for hisuper bowl party

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

HONDA!! My man ......LOL -How are ya!?

42 and 46 -two great numbers in Giants history! What are u doing for the SB?

Honda and TFB 12 will be getting togeher to discuss just how good Tom Brady used to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

thought I get drunk with Joe Namath (you know he'll be stinking drunk) and talk about when the jest were relevant you remember right way back .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in super bowl 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

If Patriots fans have SB envy, what do Jets fans have?  Are Jets fans so lacking in hope, so resigned to their team's utter ineptitude, that they can't even feel envious? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

That's not nice, Leon has 1 friend!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Nice 12!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Heading away from Barren Land, PA (Lancaster), and to Vegas for 4 days. Will be elbow to elbow with fans on Fremont St, drinking inexpensive beer, eating inexpensive food, playing some Black Jack, a few slots, and people watching. Have a spot at the SB party at the Vegas Club, more free food and drinks. And the ladies...... Gonna have a good time without feeling the need to make an arse (aka: JESTS! fan) of myself. 

Don't really care who wins, but will probably take the Niners. Then, I'll have a dog in the fight. Get money involved to see really impassioned fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Hey Leon, i'm going for the 49ers. I'm disappointed the Patriots didn't get in but hey life goes on. I'm just into seeing what commercials are coming on, usually good ones that get a debut for SB Sunday. Just staying at home watching the game. Can eat my wings, nachos and enjoy the game just the same.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey gang! you too TFB....

So I'm guessing that most of you won't be doing anything special for the SB.AZPAT has some great plans...Vegas for the SB is like Times Square for New Years...enjoy!

Poor TFB is going to have to wait another year for the pats to go all the SB just to lose it...again.

I have my doubts along with the rest of you about the pats getting to the SB anytime in the near future though...but I digressed from the subject at hand and I apologize for that. They'll be plenty of time to discuss the obvious aging of one Tom brady after the SB.

I'll be in NYC and AZPat will be in Vegas and ANON will be chilling at home..TFB will be in beantown wearing his number 12 jersey with Honda close by...where will you be??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

So I'm guessing that most of you won't be doing anything special for the SB.AZPAT has some great plans...Vegas for the SB is like Times Square for New Years...enjoy!

Poor TFB is going to have to wait another year for the pats to go all the SB just to lose it...again.

I have my doubts along with the rest of you about the pats getting to the SB anytime in the near future though...but I digressed from the subject at hand and I apologize for that. They'll be plenty of time to discuss the obvious aging of one Tom brady after the SB.

I'll be in NYC and AZPat will be in Vegas and ANON will be chilling at home..TFB will be in beantown wearing his number 12 jersey with Honda close by...where will you be??

watching the game from a couch, the same thing the jets have been doing every super bowl sunday for now 44 straight years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

94- I've said this before and I will say it again...you are NOT very good at the back and forth.

Watching the SB from your couch.Well at least you don't have to watch the pats lose another one.

OK -One couch potatoe,one NYC,one Vegas,a meeting of the Tom brady Apologists movement...

What are the rest of you doing?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

100++++++++++  LOL..  kisses should be on the *ss!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My area is Kaepernick area, there has been parties going all week and will continue through the weekend so it's pretty wild.  Wouldn't want to be watching this SB anywhere else other then where I am, with exception to being there live with the Patriots playing. 

As for Patriots SB, if I recall the haters were saying they wouldn't make it last year, yet they did....again!  They have a legit chance to go and win it every year!  That might be hard to understand being a Jets fan!! Hahahahaha!! Who would be a Jets fan?  Just think, without Joe Willie clear back back back back in 1969, the Jets wouldn't have a SB, I hope you worship Joe Willie every night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Nobody said the pats couldn't make it last year but they did say that since Spygate the pats haven't won the SB.maybe you got your facts crossed up again?

I don't worship any player(like somebody I know-pot meet kettle)or any team. I have a life and that life does NOT revolve any player or any team like yours does.

The way you talk about Brady you sound like the guy that fell in love with Monte Teo-Do you have a man crush on TB?fair question...We all know the answer we just want to hear it from you Mr. Tuiasusopo...LOL!

Not sure where Kaepernick area is.... Mr. Tuiasuopo.

How are ya!?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Nobody said the pats couldn't make it last year but they did say that since Spygate the pats haven't won the SB.maybe you got your facts crossed up again?

I don't worship any player(like somebody I know-pot meet kettle)or any team. I have a life and that life does NOT revolve any player or any team like yours does.

The way you talk about Brady you sound like the guy that fell in love with Monte Teo-Do you have a man crush on TB?fair question...We all know the answer we just want to hear it from you Mr. Tuiasusopo...LOL!

Not sure where Kaepernick area is.... Mr. Tuiasuopo.

How are ya!?

u gotta get credit here for spelling Tuiasuopo right...

me going to the city to watch with friend and his wife

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll be watching the "Greatest bloopers in NFL history".

Mark Sanchez butt fumble gif

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Good Morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North!

Just two days till the BIG game-We got people going to Vegas,NYC, a few couch potatoes and a few gamblers!!

What's on your agenda for the weekend?Babe and the Brady Apologists movement have a lot to discuss about the aging Tom Brady....what are you doing?

That butt fumble video NEVER gets old!!!I love it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Come on Gang!

Just because the pats aren't in the SB does that mean you are not going to watch it??

Everybody watches the SB...hey it's a better thread then the one about Marino...

Where will you be and who will you be with?

Do you wear all that pats gear on SB Sunday or does it stay in the closet??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Always funny when Leon the Jets fan tries to goad Pats fans about not making the Super Bowl. Not only does his team's last SB appearence preceeed the first moon landing but as we watched discussions about this season's playoffs these two words were missing...New York. 3 teams and none was good enough to play beyond the regular season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Come on Gang!

Just because the pats aren't in the SB does that mean you are not going to watch it??

Everybody watches the SB...hey it's a better thread then the one about Marino...

Where will you be and who will you be with?

Do you wear all that pats gear on SB Sunday or does it stay in the closet??

Why do you assume the 'everybody' watches the Super Bowl and 'everybody' dresses in NFL gear if they do?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon - decorating the place with a SB 3 Champions banner??? And how about another with the years of the TWO division titles since the merger???